剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Melissa James was one of our greatest stars.
了不起的女演员,也是一个优秀的人
A fine actress and a wonderful human being.
你看过她在《后宫之夜》里的表现吗?
Did you ever see her in Harem Nights?
我很少看电影
Hmm, I do not often go to the cinema.
她很出众
She was sensational.
获得奥斯卡奖提名,奖应该颁给她的
Nominated for an Academy Award, and she should have won it, too.
据我所知她退出演艺圈了
I understood that she had retired from acting.
是的,没错
Mm, that's right.
五年前
She was injured
她在拍希区考克的电影时
during the shooting of a movie with Hitchcock,
受了伤
five years ago.
然后她搬到德文郡
And then she moved somewhere called
一个叫托利的地方
Tawley in Devonshire.
对吧?
Is that right?
但她依旧是我们的客户
But she was still our client.
不管怎样
And for what it's worth,
她说她要复出
she was talking about making a comeback.
那你为什么会来这里,舒尔茨先生?
So why are you here, Mr. Schultz?
当然是来参加葬礼
For the funeral, obviously.
我一听到消息立刻搭上飞机
I got on the plane the moment I heard.
动作好快
So quickly, yes.
但我们想做的不只如此
But we want to do more than that.
我们希望您协助警方进行调查
We want you to help the police with their investigation.
我们威廉莫利斯…
We at William Morris...
我们不会让凶手逍遥法外的
we're not going to let the killer get away with this.
警♥察♥
The police,
可能不欢迎外人介入
he may not welcome outside intervention.
我相信他们听过你的名声,彭德先生
I'm sure they know your reputation, Mr. Pund.
他们会展开双臂欢迎你的
And they'll welcome you with open arms.
我们会按你平常的收费支付
We'll pay your usual fee. You can, uh,
你可以请你助理与我们的财务部门联♥系♥
put your assistant in touch with our Finance Department.
梅莉莎是我见过
Melissa was one of the kindest and most considerate people
最善良、最体贴的人之一
I ever had the privilege to meet.
我的合伙人也同意
And my partners agree.
我们觉得这是我们欠她的
We feel we owe this to her.
你说呢?
What do you say?
彭德先生,你从来没学过开车?
So you never learned to drive, Mr. Pund?
我没兴趣,凯恩小姐
I have no appetite for it, Miss Cain.
在我看来
Often seem to me, we live in a world
我们生活在一个过于匆忙的世界
that's in too much of a hurry.
变化的步调
The pace of change.
对,不只是车子
Yeah. And not just cars, I mean it's fridges,
还有冰箱、洗衣机、电视、电♥话♥
washing machines, televisions, telephones,
现在又出现新电脑
And now these new computers.
啊!我不喜欢机器
Ah! I do not like machines.
你可以说是机器
You could say it was the machines
帮我们赢得了战争
that won us the war.
喷火战斗机、雷达
The Spitfire, radar.
但我总觉得
But Nazism itself was a machine,
纳粹主义本身就是一台机器
so it always seemed to me.
你是说没有人性?
You mean with no humanity?
没错
Exactly.
这个世界越机械化
The more mechanical the age,
不可避免地就越没有人性
inevitably it becomes less humane.
布朗洛厅,来宾停车场
苏珊
Susan.
哦!
Oh!
真开心你来了
So glad you've come.
我无法说出我有多感激
I can't tell you how grateful I am.
我只希望能帮上忙
I just hope I can help.
我先带你去你房♥间
Well, I'll show you to your room.
哦
Oh.
我再找人帮你拿行李上去
I'll get someone to bring your luggage up.
-谢谢 -请
-Thank you. -Please.
啊,这是你的狗?
Aw, is this your dog?
不,它是蔡斯,是塞西莉的狗
No, that's Chase. He's Cecily's.
哦,可怜的家伙
Oh. Poor dog.
艾登还好吗?
How's Aiden?
他很难受
Ah, it's awful for him.
我们没有什么能说或能做的
There's nothing we can say or do.
我能见见他吗?
Am I gonna be able to see him?
当然了,我有跟他说你要来
Yeah, of course. I've told him you're coming.
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
还有莉莎,塞西莉的姐姐
And Lisa, Cecily's sister.
她会跟我们一起用午餐
She's joining us for lunch.
好的
Right.
那侧是仓鸮厢房♥
Ah, that wing is Barn Owl.
我们安排你住月花厢房♥
We've put you in Moonflower.
-这样可以吗?-哦,没问题
-Hope that's all right? -Oh, yes.
哦,好漂亮
Oh, that's pretty.
啊,它在那里很久了
Ah, that's been there forever.
那是费根
It's a Fagan.
某种爱尔兰胸针
Sort of Irish brooch.
法兰柏利斯当时就是住在这间
That's the room Frank Parris stayed in.
现在我们不把它做卧室使用了
We don't use it as a bedroom anymore.
只是储藏空间
It's just storage.
除了主楼梯外,还有其他方式上来吗?
Is there any way up here apart from the main stairs?
有,尽头有一部电梯,可以通到酒吧
Yeah, there's a lift at far end, takes you down to the bar
还有一个逃生梯可以直接通到外面
and the fire escape that way leads directly outside.
请,你先梳洗一下吧
Here you go. I'll leave you to freshen up.
谢谢
Thank you.
10分钟后用午餐好吗?
Shall we say lunch in ten?
没问题
Fine.
听着,还有件事我应该先说一下
Look, there's something else I should mention,
或说先警告你
perhaps by way of a warning.
莉莎个性比较直接
Uh, Lisa can be rather direct.
那方面她遗传到她母亲
In that respect, she takes after her mother.
保琳在哪?
Where is Pauline?
她在家,呃…
She's at home. She's, uh...
她很担心,我们都是
She's terribly worried. We both are.
试着保持乐观
Try to stay positive.
答案可能很单纯
There might be a perfectly innocent answer.
答案在那本书里
The answer's in the book.
爸!
Daddy!
哦,天啊!
Oh, my God!
来吧,爸
Come on, Dad.
你好,你就是莉莎吧
Hello, you must be Lisa.
不必问你是谁
No need to ask who you are.
我爸开口闭口都是你
My father won't stop talking about you.
我们点了套餐,希望你不介意
We've ordered the set menu. I hope that's all right.
哦,很好
Oh, perfect.
房♥间还好吗?
How's the room?
很舒适,谢谢
It's really comfortable. Thank you.
你在希腊有间酒店?
You have a hotel in Greece?
对,我和我伴侣安德鲁一起经营
Yes, I run it with my partner, Andreas.
-他没一起来还真叫人意外 -他很忙
-Surprised he didn't come, too. -He's busy.
我刚才似乎有看到艾登
I think I just saw Aiden.
他住在酒店里?
Does he live in the hotel?
没有,他在院子里有一间小屋
No. He has a cottage in the grounds.
我以前住在那里
I used to live there.
但他和塞西莉在一起后,我就搬出去了
But I moved out when he and Cicely got together.
你和你妹一起经营酒店?
You run the hotel with your sister?
对,可以那样说,我是总经理
Well, you could say that, yes, I'm general manager
-塞西莉负责会计 -那艾登呢?
-and Cecily does the accounts. -And Aiden?
公♥关♥
PR.
好的
Right.
嗯,他身边有个小孩
Yes, he was with a child.
罗克萨娜
Roxana.
她很不好过,因为她想念她母亲
This is very hard for her, missing her mother.
她刚满八岁
She's just turned eight.
八岁?
Eight?
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表