剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
这个嘛,发生那些事后
Well, with everything that's happened,
留在学校似乎没什么意义,所以…
there didn't seem much point, so...
考试和压力那些
Exams and all that pressure.
哦,我们很幸运有他在这里
Oh, we're very lucky to have him here.
我得把这个拿回去了
I have to take this back.
-嗯,见到你真好,杰克 -嗯
-Yeah. Lovely to see you, Jack. -Yeah.
我陪你走去开车吧
I'll walk with you to your car.
杰克变成这样啦
Well, so that's Jack.
那个过去整天讲笑话
Whatever happened to the little boy
想成为赛车手的小男孩
who used to tell jokes all the time
究竟怎么了?
and wanted to be a racing driver.
长大了
They grow up.
你应该要常来探望我们的
You should come and visit more often.
凯蒂,他说发生那些事后,是什么意思?
So, Katie, what did he mean by everything that's happened?
他在大学遇到一些问题
He had problems at university.
他功课跟不上
So, he was getting behind with his work.
他遇到压力向来表现不好
He's never been very good under pressure.
我不想谈那件事
I don't want to go into it.
嗯
Hmm.
那我什么时候才能再见到你?
So when am I gonna see you again?
你想见面随时都行啊
Whenever you like.
不过我们得约在伍德桥
We have to meet in Woodbridge, though,
因为我家现在有工人
because I've got the builders in at the moment.
-哦 -他们只是在重新装潢
-Oh. -They're just redecorating.
但厨房♥一团乱
But the kitchen's a disaster.
不过河边有一家很棒的酒吧
There's a very nice pub, though, down by the river.
好,我再打给你
Okay, I'll call you.
-保重 -嗯
-Take care. -Yeah.
别再惹上麻烦
Just don't get yourself into any more trouble.
你应该告诉她的
You should have told her.
什么…
What...
那与她无关
It's none of her business.
而且我不想说
And I didn't want to.
为什么不想说?
Why not?
因为她也无能为力
Because there's nothing she can do.
所以我们就只能站在这里
So we're just meant to stand here
假装一切都好?
and pretend everything's all right?
我们才没有那样
That's not what we're doing.
没有,我们正在想办法解决
No, we're just trying to find a way through this.
妈,你实在满口胡言,你知道吗?
Mum, you're so full of it, you know that?
你怎么可以那样跟我说话?
How dare you talk to me like that?
你在这里怎么可以那样跟我说话?
How dare you talk to me like that here?
你什么都不懂!
You've got no idea!
不好意思,你是马丁韦伯斯特吗?
Excuse me, but are you Martin Webster?
是的,有什么事吗?
I am. Yes. How can I help?
我是苏珊莱伦
My name is Susan Ryeland.
听起来可能很怪
This might sound strange,
但我来这里是为了某件,很久以前发生的事
but I'm here because of something that happened a long time ago.
法兰柏利斯被谋杀一案
The murder of Frank Parris.
的确是很久以前的事
That was a very long time ago.
是的
Yes.
你要不要先进屋?
Why don't you come in?
好的,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
很难相信法兰过世已经快八年了
Hard to believe it's been almost eight years since Frank's death.
时间过得真快
Amazing how the time flies.
他过世当天你们见过他?
You saw him the day he died?
严格来说
Well, technically,
法兰是星期六午夜过后被杀害的
Frank was killed on the Saturday just after midnight.
我们是前一天见到他的
We saw him the day before.
自从他离开伦敦后我们就没见过他
We hadn't seen him since he left London.
他移♥民♥到澳大利亚?
He emigrated to Australia?
对
Yes.
在那里设立了自己的公♥司♥
Set up his own agency there.
叫做日末
It's called Day's End.
但公♥司♥没有持续太久
But it didn't last very long, I'm afraid.
没几天就垮了
Gone by the day's end, you might say
公♥司♥破产
It went bust.
所以他希望你买♥♥断,他在这栋房♥子的产权?
Was that why he wanted you to buy out his share in the house?
谁跟你说的?
Who told you that?
亲爱的,那又不是秘密
It's hardly confidential, darling.
是的,这正是他来这里的目的
Yes, that's what he came here for.
我不得不说,那是一次…
I have to say, it was a very...
令人难忘的造访
memorable visit.
你不能这样对我们,法兰!
You can't do this to us, Frank!
我们婚后一直生活在这里!
We've been here all our married lives!
我没有对你们做什么,亲爱的
I'm not doing anything to you, dear.
或许你该感谢我的
Maybe you should be thanking me.
我让你们住在这里
I let you live here,
从来没跟你们要过半分房♥租
I never asked you for a penny's rent.
凭什么要我们付你房♥租?
Why would we even consider paying you rent?
他大可以要求的
He could have asked.
老天啊,马丁,别插手!
For heaven's sake, Martin, stay out of it!
这件事与你无关
It's got nothing to do with you.
我也住在这里
I live here, too.
我不会卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
I am not selling this house.
我也不会搬走
I am not moving.
我已经和你在弗拉姆灵厄姆的律师,谈过了
I've already spoken to your solicitor in Framlingham.
你别无选择
You don't have any choice.
-钟安…-不,马丁!
-Joanne... -No, Martin!
你让我恶心,法兰!
You disgust me, Frank!
这样跑来这里
Coming here like this.
要是爸妈看到你这个模样
If Mum and Dad could see you.
哦,好险他们看不到
Oh, thank goodness they never did.
你在伦敦过着令人憎恶的生活
The disgusting life you led in London.
那些年轻人
All those young men,
派对等等
the parties and all the rest of it.
亲爱的,你嫉妒吗?
Are you jealous, darling?
出去,法兰!
Just get out, Frank!
滚!我不想跟你说话!
Go! I don't wanna talk to you!
那就跟甘谈吧
Then talk to Khan.
很高兴看到你
It's nice to see you haven't changed
这些年来都没变,钟安
in all these years, Joanne.
你依旧是个泼妇
You're still a cow
让所有靠近你的人过着悲惨的生活
who makes life miserable for anyone who comes near.
再次见到你真好,马丁
Nice seeing you again, Martin.
不必送了
I'll see myself out.
你是在帮倒忙
You weren't much help.
本来可能会很糟,不是吗,亲爱的?
Would've been awful, wouldn't it, dear?
我们会被迫卖♥♥掉这个地方
We'd been forced to sell this place.
是的
Yes.
好险事情没有走到那一步
Fortunately, it never came to that.
-你是指他被谋杀?-没错
-You mean he was murdered? -Exactly.
你们有为此难过吗?
Were you at all upset by the news?
当然有
Well, of course we were.
别误会,苏珊
Don't get this wrong, Susan.
不管法兰柏利斯变成什么样子
No matter what else Frank Parris may have been,
他依旧是钟安的哥哥
he was still Joanne's brother.
那句谚语是怎么说来着?
What was that old saying?
血浓于水?
Blood runs thicker than water?
那是…
And there was...
很深厚的羁绊
a lot of blood.
尤其是钟安
Joanne in particular,
她接到消息后非常难过
was... was very upset when she heard the news.
在这里
There we are.
这很有可能是…
This is very possibly...
他生前最后一张照片
the last picture ever taken of him.
我在前面拍的
I took it out in the front here.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
兄妹和…
Brother and sister and...
最好的朋友
the very best of friends.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表