剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
没问题,尽管问
Of course. Anything.
史宾沙先生,尽管…
Mr. Spencer, although it is...
我很不想开口问你,但这是必要的
painful to ask you this, even so, it is necessary.
你知道你太太出轨吗?
Were you aware that your wife was having an affair?
我们需要一个答案,先生
We do need an answer, sir.
我不知道
I didn't know.
但我不意外
But I'm not surprised.
他们来这里干嘛?
Why are they here?
他们没有说
They didn't say.
他们想做什么?
What do they want?
你觉得他们想干嘛?
What do you think they want?
他们是为了你来的
They're here about you.
但你依然爱她?
But you still loved her?
她是我的一切
She meant everything to me.
我们找到一封信
We found a letter.
是她的笔迹
It's written in her hand.
亲爱的
My darling, darling,
我不能继续活在这种谎言里了
I can't go on living this lie anymore.
我实在做不到
I simply can't.
我们必须勇敢一点
We have to be brave and tell the world
告诉大家我们之间的爱
about the love we share.
你知道这有可能是写给谁的吗?
Any idea who this might have been written to?
我不知道,我完全不知道这件事
Of course, I don't. I have no idea at all.
我可以…
Do you mind if I...
谢谢
Thank you.
你太太过世那晚
On the night of your wife's death,
你说你去看歌♥剧
you said you was at the opera.
去看《费加洛的婚礼》的演出
Attending the performance of The Marriage of Figaro.
没错
That's right.
她本来要跟我去的,但她改变主意了
She was meant to come, but she changed her mind.
-你自己去?-对
-You went alone? -Yes.
-好看吗?-好看…不!
-Did you enjoy it? -Yes--No!
你为什么要问我这个?
Why are you asking me that?
因为那天晚上的演出取消了,先生
Because on the night in question, the opera was canceled, sir.
所以你不可能去那里
So, you couldn't have gone to it.
那么,你人在哪?
So, where were you?
撒更多的谎并非明智之举
It would not be wise to tell us
史宾沙先生
further untruths, Mr. Spencer,
现在说谎已经太迟了
it's too late now for that.
我在这里
I was here.
你没出门?
You never left?
不,我出门了,我开车到村子外♥围♥
No, I left. I drove as far as the village.
但我没心情看歌♥剧
But I was in no mood for the opera.
我回来,然后…
I came back and...
你找你太太对质
And you confronted your wife.
没有,我们大吵一架
No, we had a terrible row.
她说她要离开我
And she told me she was leaving me.
然后…
And...
你把她杀了?
You murdered her?
对!
Yes!
没错,我在卧室把她勒死
Yes, I strangled her in the bedroom.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地,都结束了
Thank God, it's over.
你不会相信的,但我一心希望,这一切赶快结束
You won't believe it, but it's all I've wanted, just for it to be over.
我会全盘托出,我会把一切告诉你们
I'll make a full confession. I'll tell you everything.
我被逮捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
你跟我们走,我们到局里后
If you come with me, we'll formally charge you
-会正式起诉你 -我可以上楼
-when we get to the station. -May I go upstairs
拿鞋子和外套吗?
to get my shoes and a jacket?
好的,先生
Of course, sir.
-我们在这里等你 -谢谢
-We'll wait for you here. -Thank you.
你们不知道我有多抱歉,我有多么…
You have no idea how sorry I am. How much I...
痛恨自己
hate myself.
我再也受不了了
I couldn't have lived with this any longer.
抱歉,督察,但这样明智吗?
Forgive me, Detective Inspector, but is that wise?
他有可能会逃跑
He could make a run for it.
我不认为,凯恩小姐
I don't think so, Miss Cain.
外面有两个我们的人
We have two men outside.
不过这蛮有趣的…
Yet, it is interesting though, that...
有太多不合理的地方了
there's so much that is not right.
哪方面?
In what way?
那场争执
The argument.
是在这里发生的还是卧室?
Did it take place here or in the bedroom?
或许是在这里,然后他尾随她上楼
But maybe it happened in here and he followed her up.
如果他在生她的气,甚至动粗
And if he was angry with her, violent even,
那她为什么不锁门?
why did she not lock the door?
我之前也问过这个问题
Or better still, and I've asked this question before,
她为什么不干脆离开屋子?
why did she not leave the house?
我同意,有很多疑点需要讯问
I agree. There are plenty of questions we still need to ask.
所以我要带他回警局
That's why I'm taking him to the station.
但你也听见他的话了
But you heard him.
我们当场逮到他,他也招供了
We had him bang to rights and he confessed.
你无法否认那一点
You can't argue with that.
彭德先生,有人在外面!
Mr. Pund, there's someone outside!
她说得没错,我也看见了!
She's right, I saw him, too!
-不过是谁?-我这就去查出来
-But who? -That's what I mean to find out!
-你能留在这里吗?-哦,没问题
-Will you stay here? -Oh, yes, of course.
-你们俩有看到什么吗?-没有,先生
-Either of you two see anything? -No, sir.
有人闯入院子
There's an intruder in the grounds.
留在这里确保史宾沙先生不得离开
Stay and make sure Mr. Spencer doesn't leave.
你,从另一边绕过去!
And you, go round the other way!
-一个人也没有 -有什么发现?
-There's nobody. -Anything?
没有,长官
Nothing, sir.
好,继续找,肯定有人在这里
Right, keep looking round, there was definitely someone here,
我认为是个男人
I think a man.
那边通到哪?
Where does that go?
我想是厨房♥
The kitchen, I think.
-有人进来这里吗?-没有,先生
-Has anyone come in here? -No, sir.
你们之中有人出去吗?
And neither of you have been out?
没有,先生,我们一直待在这里
No, sir. We've been here all the time.
凯恩小姐?
Ms. Cain?
又怎么了?
What now?
凯恩小姐?
Ms. Cain?
不!
No! No!
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表