剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
而且你骗我,凯蒂
And you lied to me, Katie.
你说家里在装潢
You told me that you had decorators in.
家里根本没有装潢师
I don't see any sign of any decorators anywhere.
还有杰克…
And Jack...
他从大学退学
He's dropped out of university.
整个人一团糟,看起来很痛苦
He's a mess. He looks utterly miserable.
这跟戈登有关吗?
Has this got anything to do with Gordon?
你从不谈他的事,他都不在这里
You never talk about him. He's never here.
你为什么想知道?
Why do you want to know?
因为我关心你,凯蒂
Because I care about you, Katie.
而且我们之间没有任何秘密
And we don't have any secrets from each other.
戈登离开我了
Gordon's left me.
什么?
What?
哦,天啊…
Oh, my...
-什么时候的事?-六个月前
-When? -Six months ago.
我没有告诉你,是因为我不想让你担心
I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be worrying about me.
你已经够忙了
You've got enough on your plate.
不管怎样,你也无能为力
And anyway, there's nothing you could do.
我可以陪着你啊
I could have been there for you.
我不希望你在那里
I didn't want you there.
我要你在这里
I wanted you here.
我开不了口,反正我也不想说
I couldn't ask, and anyway, I didn't want to.
为什么不想?
Why not?
因为我觉得自己很蠢!
Because I felt so bloody stupid!
直到现在我依旧这样认为
And I still do now.
他开始工作到很晚…
He started working late...
在伦敦,一开始每周一个晚上
in London, first, one night a week,
接着一周两晚
then it was two nights.
然后他用甜言蜜语说服我在银行附近
And then he sweet-talked me into renting a flat...
租了一间公♥寓♥来省钱
near the bank to save money.
你能相信吗?我们的钱
Can you believe that? Our money.
我们的共同账户
Our joint account,
就是为了支付他那个下流的小爱巢
all to support his sordid little love nest
-你知道是谁吗?-哦…
-Do you know who it is? -Oh...
是他秘书
It's his secretary.
-哦!-我…
-Oh! Oh! -I-I...
是不是很可悲?
How pathetic is that?
她叫娜奥美
Her name's Naomi,
比他小20岁
she's 20 years younger than him.
而且她只比他女儿大没多少
And she's barely older than his own daughter.
-哦,凯蒂,我很…-不,拜托,苏珊,别这样
-Oh, Katie, I'm so... -No, please, Susan, don't.
我不要你的同情,那只会让事情更糟
I don't want your pity. It will only make things worse.
你不妨把剩下的事听完
You may as well hear the rest of it.
他在娜奥美身上花了很多钱
He was lavishing money on Naomi.
去巴黎旅行
Trips to Paris.
同时,他把他的信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了
And at the same time, he was maxing out on his credit card.
他公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
His company credit card.
当然,最终他们发现了
So, of course, eventually they found out.
他丢了工作
And he lost his job.
他很幸运公♥司♥没有起诉他
He's lucky they didn't decide to prosecute.
他们让他分期偿还
They're letting him pay it back in installments.
总之,最终的结果是
Anyway, the upshot of it all
我们负担不起这栋房♥子
is that we couldn't afford the house.
但这是你们共同拥有的
But you both own it.
是没错,产权一人一半
Yeah, well, it's a 50-50 split,
但依旧得搬去小一点的房♥子
but it still means downsizing.
这…
It's...
一切乱糟糟的
It's a mess.
至于杰克和黛西
And as for Jack and Daisy.
黛西不想知道
Daisy doesn't want to know.
她很生气
She's furious.
她认为他要我们大家承受
She thinks he's having some pathetic midlife crisis
他可悲的中年危机
that he's inflicting on all of us.
至于杰克…
And as for Jack...
你见过他了
Well, you've seen him.
他向来比较敏感
He always was the more sensitive one.
我答应过自己不会哭,我不会哭出来的
I've promised I won't cry and I'm not going to.
但我可以告诉你最让我难过的是
But I can tell you what's upset me the most.
我觉得自己很蠢
Is that I feel so stupid.
好像是我不够好
Like I've been somehow inadequate,
这都要怪我
and I'm the one to blame.
-你知道的,那不是真的 -当然不是
-You know, that's not true. -Of course it's not.
这全是他的错,但我还是有这种感觉
It's all down to him, all of it. But it's still how I feel.
另一个我不想告诉你的原因是
And that's another reason why I didn't want you to know,
因为我一直都比较懂事
because I've always been the sensible one.
不是吗?已婚,有两个小孩
Haven't I? Married with two children.
在沙福郡有一栋好房♥子,在园艺中心工作
A nice house in Suffolk and a job in a garden center.
而你
While you,
跑去伦敦寻欢作乐
you've been gallivanting around London
现在又去了克里特岛,而我又有什么?
and now Crete and where's it got me?
我不再寻欢作乐了
I'm not gallivanting anymore.
你在考虑离开安德鲁
You're thinking of leaving Andreas.
你告诉我的时候我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when you told me that.
你们俩在一起很快乐
You two are wonderful together.
他是个好人,他全心全意爱着你
He's a good man, and he loves you to bits,
你应该好好把握他
and you should be grabbing onto him
用双手握紧他
and holding him with both hands.
你不知道自己有多幸运
You don't know how lucky you are.
-凯蒂,我能做些什么?-哦…
-Katie, what can I do? -Oh...
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
我会没事的,我会想办法熬过去的
I'll be fine. I'll get through it somehow.
我只是跟你说,再考虑一下
All I'm saying is think again.
布朗洛厅,五英里
怎样?
What?
该死!
S**t!
怎样?呃!
What? Ugh!
什么?让开!
What? Get... Get out!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
哦,天啊…哦!
Oh, my... Oh!
怎么了?
What is it?
怎么了?
What?
我们在伦德尔沙姆森林
The body of a young woman has been found
找到一具年轻女性的尸体
in Rendlesham Forest.
很抱歉我得告诉你…
I'm very sorry to have to tell you this...
米高尼尔先生,我们有充分的理由
Mr. MacNeil, but we have every reason to believe
相信那是塞西莉
that it's Cecily.
不…
No...
艾登…
Aiden...
之后会有正式的指认
There will have to be a formal identification.
不过与此同时,我…
But in the meantime, I...
不晓得你是否认得这个
I wonder if you recognize this.
这是她的
It was hers.
你们是怎么找到她的?
How did you find her?
我们没有停止搜索…
Well, we hadn't stopped...
但最终,是一名遛狗的人发现的
looking, but in the end, it was a dog walker.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
出了什么事?
What happened?
我明明叫你离开了
I thought I told you to leave.
哦,天啊…
Oh, God...
我们在林地发现了塞西莉崔亨的尸体
We found the body of Cecily Treherne
离这里不远
in Woodland, not far from here.
她跟你书里的女演员一样是被人勒死的
She'd been strangled, just like the actress in that book of yours.
哦,我想你会试着拿它大做文章
Oh, I suppose you're going to try and make something out of that.
不
No.
很有趣,是吧?
Funny, innit?
真正的谋杀案
Now, real murder isn't quite as much fun
不像你的故事那么有趣
as those stories are yours.
那不是我的故事
They're not my stories.
一名丈夫在里面痛哭流涕
We've got a husband in there sobbing his heart out.
两位刚失去女儿的父母
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表