剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You know, it -- it was happening.
木已成舟了
It... it was real.
事实摆在眼前
But you have to admit, it wasn't exactly a dream scenario.
但你得承认 那完全不算是理想中的情况
Okay.
好的
Then what is the dream scenario?
那理想中的情况是什么样的
Well, that we move in together.
我们搬到一起
Not your place or mine,
不是去你家或是我家
but a new place that we both love.
是我们都爱的一个新家
And then we would get married.
然后我们会结婚
And we'd take at least one incredibly extravagant trip
至少去一次无比美好的奢华之旅
that we couldn't take with kids.
不能带孩子去的那种
And then we would come home to start our family.
然后我们会回家开始组建我们的新家庭
When did you come up with this plan?
你什么时候有这个计划的
During our first case that we were on together.
在我们共同处理第一件案子时
Kept having these crazy thoughts like, uh...
脑海中一直会浮现出这些疯狂的想法
"Wouldn't it be amazing
如果我能跟这个女人共度一生
to have a life with that woman?"
不是会很美好吗
And here we are.
现在我们在一起了
I'm finally where I want to be, you know?
我的梦想终于成了现实
In my career, with you. I don't know.
在我的事业中 和你一起 我说不清
I just -- I feel like the plan is finally falling into place.
我感觉计划终于在一点点实现
Make sense?
说得通吗
Perfect sense.
完美的解释
Um, you're, like, glowing.
你好像 容光焕发
What's happening with you?
发生了什么事
what do you mean?
什么意思
You're looser and shinier.
你很悠哉 闪闪发亮
Something's going on. Are you dating someone?
一定有什么事 你在跟人约会吗
No!
当然没有
I have a new face cream. It does a dewy thing.
我用了新面霜 能让人散发水润光泽
Daniel missed his flight. He won't be back until tomorrow.
丹尼尔误机了 他明早才能回来
I'm sure you can live without him for one more day.
我相信没有他你也能再活一天的
It's not that.
不是这个原因
But now I have to cancel dinner with Peyton's parents.
我现在得取消和佩顿父母的晚餐了
Why? I am not showing up alone.
为什么 我可不要一个人去
Have you forgotten that I went on a date with Peyton's father?
你忘记上次我跟佩顿父亲约会的事了吗
No, of course not!
不 当然没忘
I literally told a hundred people that story.
我大概告诉过一百个人那个故事
You what? I'm kidding!
你 什么 我开玩笑呢
Sort of. What?
算是吧 怎么
Honey, it's gonna be awkward if Daniel shows up or not.
亲爱的 不管丹尼尔出不出现都会尴尬的
You just got to push through the pain.
你得努力熬过去才行
Yeah. I'm canceling.
我要取消了
I hate to side with Joss as a rule,
我通常不喜欢跟乔斯站在一边
but I think she's right about this.
但这次我想她是对的
She thinks I should have let Lucy keep the Gucci!
她觉得我本该让露西留着那个古驰包
Hey, I never said that.
我从没说过那个
I said that you should keep it and give it to me.
我说你该留着 然后给我
I think Lucy's very aware of where you're making an effort
我想露西能意识到你哪些地方努力了
and where you're not.
哪些地方没有
Her best friend's parents asked you over for dinner.
她最好朋友的父母请你吃晚饭
You should go for her sake.
你为了她也该去的
We all agree it's gonna be horrible, right?
我们都一致同意会很糟糕的 对吗
Absolutely. Worst night ever.
没错 会是最糟的一晚了
Thank you. I hate you both.
谢谢 我恨死你们了
Hey. Sorry. I didn't know you were here.
抱歉 我不知道你在这
I would have knocked. No worries.
我该敲门的 没关系
Harry's just gone to get a taco
哈利去买♥♥玉米卷了
that will apparently change my life.
他说那东西能改变我的命运
Oh, yeah? Although I don't really think
是吗 不过我觉得那玉米卷
a taco could do that to a person.
没有那么大的作用
Oh, no, no. This one can. Trust me.
不不 这个绝对有 相信我
I turned him on to them.
我介绍给他的
So, I'm just gonna drop some stuff off
我把这些资料放在这
for him to take a look at... just ideas for our next gig.
让他看一下 是关于我们下个活动的想法
Actually, it's probably our last gig?
实际上 这可能是我们的最后一个活了
I can't believe that he's leaving.
简直不敢相信他要走了
Yeah. He said you guys really had a good thing going.
是啊 他说你们干得很不错
We did.
是的
But you know what? It sounds like this...
但是 这个...
this restaurant back home is an incredible opportunity.
他家乡的这个饭店对他来说是个很好的机会
So what are you gonna do?
所以我又有什么办法呢
Yeah, it's cool, I guess.
是啊 我觉得那挺好的
What do you mean, you guess?
什么叫"你觉得"
Well, I wouldn't say it's incredible.
那算不上很好
It's cute. It's fun.
不错 挺有趣
It's burgers and shrimp, bare feet on the beach.
那里的汉堡和小虾 还能光着脚走在沙滩上
But it's not like he'll be doing any of his cavendish quail anymore.
不过他可能不会再做那些复杂的菜肴了
Kind of sounds like a waste of his talent then,
听上去好像是浪费了他的才能
don't you think? Maybe.
你不觉得吗 可能吧
But it's super low stress, and he won't have to deal
但是那里压力小一些 而且他也不用
with any of this L.A. drama anymore.
再操心洛杉矶这里的破事了
And he'll be home with people who really love him.
而且他能回家 那里有真正爱他的人
Plenty of people love him here, by the way.
顺便说一句 这里也有很多人爱他
Not like we do.
不像我们那么爱他
Really?
真的吗
Look, Joss, Harry was happy when he was back in Australia.
乔斯 哈利以前在澳大利亚的时候很开心
He had a good and comfortable life
他的生活很好 很舒适
until your bitch of a sister... I'm sorry.
直到你那个贱♥人♥姐姐 抱歉
Okay. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
好吧 抱歉 但我就是这么认为的
Ripped him away from everything that he loved
让他抛弃了他所爱的一切
to bring him here and transplant him
把他带到这里 移居到这里
and dump him for someone new. Okay.
然后为了新欢又甩了他 好吧
That's not fair, Kate.
这么说可不公平 凯特
He has no reason to stay in L.A. anymore.
他已经没有什么理由继续留在洛杉矶了
He has nothing to show for his time here
他在这里已经一无所有了
except for a bunch of failed dreams.
只有一堆失败的梦想
Failed dr... His words, not mine.
失败的梦 这是他说的 不是我
And I told him, "Buddy, I'm a black belt in Karate.
我跟他说 伙计 我可是空手道黑带
You really don't want to mess with me."
你千万不要惹我
And he still made a move.
可他还是动手了
So I...whacked him right in the eardrums
所以我就打了他的耳朵
to mess up his balance, and then I blocked his punch
让他失去平衡 然后我又挡住了他出的拳
and gave him a quick jab to the jaw,
迅速戳了他的下巴
But I finished it with an elbow right to the temple.
最后用胳膊肘打了他的太阳穴
Bam! Out!
砰 倒了
Hey, I warned him.
我可警告过他
So...
所以...
Rebecca, what happens now?
瑞贝卡 接下来做什么
She tells you to get lost 'cause she happens to be my wife.
她让你赶快滚蛋 因为她是我老婆
Wife? Look, buddy, I-I had no idea.
老婆 听我说 伙计 我完全不知道
Babe, sorry I'm late. 405 was a nightmare.
宝贝 对不起我迟到了 405路太糟了
You look stunning.
你美极了
What are you doing here? I was hoping to find you.
你在干什么 我在找你
So, what do you say we go to the restaurant,
我们去饭店怎么样
we grab a bite, talk about our day?
吃点东西 聊聊今天的事
I'm sure Francois has a table for us.
我相信弗朗索瓦肯定给我们留了位子
I'm all talked out. Let's get to bed.
我不想聊了 直接上♥床♥吧
Come on in!
进来吧
Hello?
有人吗
April?
艾普莉
In the kitchen! In here!
我在厨房♥ 这里
Walk straight, turn left!
直着走 然后左转
Your house is beautiful.
你家真漂亮
I'm sorry you had to let yourself in.
真抱歉没人迎接你
Consuela has the night off, which is why I'm cooking.
康斯薇拉晚上不上班 所以我来做饭了
Attempting to cook.
试着做饭
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
Please. You're my guest.
别闹了 你是客人
Chop the peppers?
能把辣椒切了吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表