剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
From now on, you are only my boyfriend after hours.
从今以后 你下班后就只是我的男朋友
Deal.
好
And I promise I won't bring up that Toni stuff anymore.
我保证以后不再提托尼的事了
That's just... me being stupid.
那只是我 犯傻了
Llisten. I'm gonna work from the office for a few hours today
听我说 今天我要加几个小时的班
'cause it's quiet on the weekend.
因为周末人少很安静
But, I can come over when I'm done if you want.
但是加完班后我可以去找你
You know what? I'm still pretty tired.
其实我现在还很累
But can I see how I feel later and give you a call?
我一会儿看看情况 然后再打给你好吗
Sure. No problem.
好 没问题
Okay. Bye.
好 拜拜
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 有什么事吗
Yeah. It's Zack.
我是扎克
We met the other day. I came for...the open house.
我们前几天见过面 我来看♥房♥♥子的
Oh, yeah. Hi.
对 你好
The house isn't on the market anymore.
可是房♥子现在不是待售了
I actually accepted an offer.
已经有买♥♥家了
Oh, that's okay.
这样啊 好吧
Wasn't really interested in the house anyway.
反正我对房♥子本身也不是很感兴趣
I just wanted to meet you, Savannah.
我只是想见你 萨瓦娜
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表