剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
and explained who he was, so I-I invited him in and...
解释了他是谁 所以我邀请他进来
H-hold up. Hold up... okay.
等等 等等
I'm... I'm... I'm just trying to fully understand this.
我尝试去理解这件事
So, a guy that you got into a car crash with
所以 和你出了车祸的人
shows up at your front door... a guy who, for all you know,
出现在你门口 即便你知道
could hate you, c-could blame you for the accident,
他可能讨厌你 会因为事故而责怪你
could be crazy... and you let him in?
甚至可能是疯子 然后你居然让他进来
He's just... he's in a bad way, okay?
他只是 处于困顿
The accident really screwed up his life.
这场车祸 毁了他的生活
So, is he hitting you up for money yet?
那么他向你提钱的事情了吗
Is he planning on suing you for the accident?
他打算为车祸去起诉你吗
This is insane, Savi. You're a lawyer. You should know better.
太疯狂了 萨维你是律师 应该心里有数
I'm not naive, Dom, okay?
多姆 我并不傻
I didn't trust him at first, either, but...
我开始也不相信他 但是
I don't know... the more I got to know him,
我不知道 我越了解他
I realized he really is not here for anything.
就逐渐明白他没有什么图谋
Okay. Okay, then.
好吧
Well, uh, if you know him so well,
如果你真的如此了解他
maybe we should go out... all of us.
或许我们应该一起出去 我们三个
What do you mean, "go out"?
你说出去是什么意思
Well, if you trust him and like him so much
如果你信任他而且这么喜欢他
and he's your friend, maybe we should all be friends.
他是你的朋友 那我们应该都成为朋友
Okay.
好的
Yeah. I'll ask him.
我会问问他
Great. Great. Then we can,
很好 那我们就能
We can all have lunch tomorrow then.
我们可以明天中午一起吃午饭
Can't wait.
迫不及待
Babe, how much salt did you put in there?
亲爱的 你在里面放了多少盐
Enough to make it taste good. Yeah?
放的足够好吃 真的吗
Because I can actually feel
因为在我们说话的同时
my heart rate spiking to unhealthy levels as we speak.
我感到心率已经超过健康范畴了
What's the matter with you? You're so quiet tonight.
你怎么了 今晚如此安静
Dr. Scott?
斯科特医生
Hi! It is you!
是你
Hey. Hello!
嗨 你好
This is my girlfriend, Joss.
这是我女友 乔斯
Joss, this is Autumn. She's a patient of mine.
乔斯 这是奥特姆 我的病人
I can... I can see that.
我可以看的出来
I know. Aren't they amazing? Your boyfriend is a genius.
很不错吧 你男友简直是天才
Well, it's...
好吧 只是
So, what do you think? How do they look?
你觉得怎么样 看上去诱人么
This is the first time I've
这是拆绷带后第一次
taken them out since the bandages came off.
我把它们带出来
They look good. I'm just not sure if we should have gone
看起来很不错 我不确定是不是该
a little bit bigger, and I think that the left one
再大一点 而且我觉得左边的
is a little smaller than the right one.
比右边的小一点
Actually, would you mind feeling it
这样吧 你介意摸一下
and letting me know what you think?
再告诉我你的想法好吗
See, the thing, I... my hands... my hands are salty.
问题是 不行 我手上有很多盐
Yeah. But if you call the office, we can --
但如果你打电♥话♥给办公室的话 我们可以
We can make an appointment and get you all set.
我们可以给你预约 给你检查一下
All right. I'll see you soon.
那好 回见
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I am so sorry about that.
刚才这事真抱歉
Oh, no, no. You can't help it that you're a genius.
不用 即使你是个天才也不能挽救那场面
I am really loving your new place.
我真的超爱你的新家
How... how long have you been here now?
你住这儿多久了
About a year.
一年吧
You know, I-I actually, um...
其实 我...
stopped by to see you a couple times, but...
有几次都过来想见见你 但
I chickened out and didn't buzz.
我到了门口又退缩了 没按门铃
You did? Why not?
是吗 怎么不按呢
I was a little nervous.
我有点紧张
I mean, you can be kind of intimidating, Karen.
你有时候让人有点望而生畏 凯伦
Intimidating?
望而生畏
Yes, I can be very scary. I know.
对 我有时是很吓人 我知道
So, why were you coming to see me?
那你当时为什么来见我
Because I wasn't completely honest with you
因为最后一次和你见面的时候
the last time I saw you.
我对你没有完全坦诚
Is... I said I-I didn't have any feelings left for you, and...
我说我不喜欢你了 但...
I did.
其实我喜欢你
I do.
一直都喜欢
You said no when I asked you out.
我约你出去时 你拒绝了
I...didn't know if I was ready to go down that road.
我不知道我当时是否准备好开始和你约会
But... but...
可是
Do you believe in signs? Not really.
你相信命运吗 不太相信
Neither do I, but running into you at that valet stand,
我也不信 但我在服务台那遇到你时
I mean, that... that kind of felt like one.
那感觉就像命运
It kind of did.
确实有点像
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. Nothing. Everything is... is great.
没事没事 一切都很好
This doesn't seem great.
看起来不太好
I know. I'm sorry, Karen. I just if we're --
我知道 对不起 凯伦 只是如果我们
if we're really gonna do this, I just feel like
如果我们真要开始约会 我觉得
I need to take care of my other dating situation first.
我先得跟另一个约会对象分手
Oh, okay.
好吧
Thank you for... for dinner. It was excellent.
谢谢你的晚餐 真的很棒
I will call you soon, okay? I --
我尽快打电♥话♥给你 好吗 我...
very soon.
尽快
Zack, hey.
扎克
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
I didn't know whether you liked lemonade
我不知道你想要柠檬水
or iced tea, so I got Arnold Palmers.
还是冰红茶 所以我点了混合饮料
Thank you.
谢谢
Zack.
扎克
Dominic.
我叫多米尼克
So, Zack, I thought that you guys should meet in person
扎克 我觉得你们应该见见面
so Dom could see in your eyes that there's no ulterior motives
让多姆直视你的眼睛 确定你不是别有用心
and no, you know, big, secret plot.
也没有什么密谋
No, I-I get it.
没事 我理解
I-I just wanted to meet Savi and found an unlikely friend.
我只是想见见萨维 没想到会交了一个朋友
That's all, man.
仅此而已 兄弟
Okay. Well, um, so tell me something, man.
好吧 那跟我说说 兄弟
What would you think if you were sitting where I am --
如果你换作我 发现你女友开始
your girlfriend starts hanging out with some strange guy?
和一个陌生男人出去玩 你怎么想
That wouldn't bother you?
你不会心烦吗
I don't know, but I just told you nothing's going on, so...
我不知道 但我刚说了我和她只是朋友而已
Maybe we should order some food or something harder.
也许我们该点些食物 可以吃的
So, w-what made you decide to stalk Savi
你为什么决定跟踪萨维
and go to her open house?
去参加她房♥子的开放参观
Stalk? Do I need to hire a lawyer here?
跟踪 我是不是应该雇个律师了
'Cause it kind of feels like I'm being cross-examined here.
因为我感觉好像在被审问一样
I'm just making friendly conversation,
我只是和你友好地交流一下
you know, between friends.
朋友之间
Look, I was just curious about Savi.
听着 我只是好奇萨维的情况
I wanted to see how she was doing.
我想看看她生活得怎么样
I knew that she was the one person
我知道只有她
that could understand what I was going through.
能理解我当时的感受
With the accident. Yeah, II get it, Savi.
车祸后的感受 我听得明白 萨维
Hey. No, no. Don't talk to her like that.
别这样 别这样和她讲话
All right, look.
好吧 听着
Savi might not see what's going on here, but I do.
萨维也许不明白现在的情况 但我清楚
You're a guy. You're not looking to make a new friend.
你是个男人 你不是想交个新朋友
You either want money, or you want Savi.
你不是想要钱 就是想要萨维
Okay. You know what, Dom? That's enough.
好了 多姆 说够了
I don't see him denying anything.
我没看到他有任何否认
When we first starting hanging out, we were just friends.
当我们刚开始一起玩时 我们只是朋友
"Were." We are just friends.
"那时" 我们现在也是朋友
Yeah, but you want more.
没错 但你还想更进一步
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 可能吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表