剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
她妈妈
Yeah! I mean, you know,
我是说 你知道
she hasn't RSVP'd to the engagement party.
她没回复关于订婚派对这件事
You know, I've written. I've e-mailed.
你知道 我给她写信 写邮件
I've called. I get nothing.
我还打电♥话♥ 但她就是不回复
Right.
好吧
Good, old janet. She is flaky.
老一套了 她总是这样怪怪的
It's -- it's not personal, Scott.
不是针对你的 斯科特
Well, it is to Joss.
这样都是为了乔斯
Truth is, if it were just an engagement party,
真♥相♥是 如果仅仅是个订婚派对
I don't think I'd be sweating it so much,
我就不会这么担心了
but the thing is, I'm, uh, you know --
但实际上
I'm gonna surprise her with a wedding.
我想要直接和她办婚礼 给她个惊喜
I know. I know.
我知道
Look. It sounds completely insane, right?
听起来很疯狂 对吧
But this whole engagement's
但是订婚派对的事
got her all stressed-out, right?
简直让她筋疲力尽
And why wouldn't it? I mean, she plans parties for a living.
对吧 这本来就是她的工作
The last thing she needs
她最不需要的
is for her own wedding to feel like work.
就是让自己的婚礼也感觉像是工作
Plus, you know, quite frankly,
再加上 老实说
I can't stand not being married to her for another minute.
我简直迫不及待想要和她结婚
It's like when you find the right one, you know, you just --
当你找到真爱 你懂的 你会
Uh, w-why you telling me this, Scott?
你跟我说这个干嘛 斯科特
Right. Um, 'cause I need your advice on something.
是啊 因为我需要你的建议
The girls -- Savi, Karen, April
这群姐妹淘 萨维 凯伦 艾普莉
Do I tell them what I have planned?
我要告诉她们我的计划吗
'cause Janet's got me freaking out, man,
珍妮特吓着我了
And I just want to make sure that,
我只是想确定
you know, Joss' key people show up.
你知道 对乔斯重要的人都能来
Yeah, well... I-I-I think if you really
我觉得如果你真的
want it to be romantic, you know, um,
想搞得浪漫一点的话
effortless for her,
不用她费力
do not tell them.
就别告诉那些姑娘们
Her ladies cannot keep a secret to save their lives,
她的姐妹淘死都不能保守秘密
But they -- they will show up for her.
但她们一定会为她到场的
They always do.
一如既往
Well, yeah, no, that's -- that's -- that's real good.
好吧 那真是 真是太好了
That's good stuff. I -- you...
真好
You are a pal. Thanks. Yeah.
你是好兄弟 谢谢 好说
Or what is it - they say down under -- mate?
澳洲人怎么说来着 哥们吗
Yeah. Mate.
是的 哥们
You're a real mate. All right?
你是个好哥们
Thank you.
谢谢
No worries.
不用担心
We'll see you at the wedding?
婚礼见
Oh, for -- for sure.
必须的
All right. Thanks again.
好的 再次多谢
I want to be sober for this.
我要保持清醒
You care if I get drunk?
你不介意我喝醉吧
How could you lie to me, Ben,
你怎么能骗我呢 本
Misrepresent yourself like that?
把你自己伪装成那样
Sleep with me,
和我上♥床♥
then tell me you sleep with hookers all the time?!
然后又告诉我 你一直都和妓♥女♥上♥床♥
I don't know, Rebecca.
我不知道 瑞贝卡
Don't pretend it's the same thing.
别假装这是一回事
You slept with random men.
你也和不认识的男人上♥床♥
And was careful every time.
我每次都很小心
Not the whole time every time.
也不是每次都很小心
If only I hadn't met you.
要是我从来没有遇到过你就好了
You were fine with my history
我初次告诉你我的经历的时候
when I first told you.
你觉得还好啊
That was before you infected me, Ben.
那时候你还没把病传染给我 本
What?
什么
No, did you get the results?
不会吧 你拿到结果了
Not yet, but I have it.
还没 但我被感染了
I know I do.
我就是知道
Of course I do!
我肯定会的啊
Don't say that.
别那么说
Don't do that! Don't comfort me! Please!
别这样 别安慰我 拜托
I'm not looking for you to convince me otherwise.
我不是来让你安慰我
I'm telling you the facts.
我是来告诉你一些事实
Everything I've done to find love...
为了寻求爱 我所做的一切
everything I touch...
我接触的一切
it all ends in death.
都以死亡为终结
Don't leave.
别走
Take care of yourself, Ben.
保重 本
Okay, sweetheart. Come on.
好了 宝贝 快点
Come on, baby. Come on. Come on!
加油宝贝 拜托 快点
Yep, that's about right.
好 这就对了
What in god's name do you want?!
你到底想怎样
Savi. Hi.
萨维 嗨
Uh, this clearly isn't a good time,
显然这不是个好时候
so I'll just come back another time.
所以我回头再来吧
Uh, what what are you doing here? What?
你来干嘛 什么
Okay -- uh, d-do you mind if -- do you mind if I just...?
你介不介意我先
No, no, no. Go ahea-- go ahead. It's...hot.
不不不 去吧 天有点热
Yep.
是的
Yeah.
是啊
Uh...I don't know - how to say this, and I know
我不知道怎么说 我知道
I probably don't have a right to say it
我大概也没权利说这些
after everything I've done in the past. But I just --
毕竟过去我做了那些事情 但我只是
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god! Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Are you okay?!
你没事吧
Yeah, no, I'm good. I'm fine. I'm all right.
我没事 我很好 我没事
Are you s-- oh, that's -- look, that's the bone.
你确定 那是 天啊 那是骨头
Yeah. I'm taking you to the E.R.
没错 我带你去急诊室
No, I can't.
我去不了
I-I've been drinking quite a bit. I can't drive.
我喝了不少酒 不能开车
Yeah, that's why you can't drive.
是的 所以你不能开车
That was -- - that was definitely a four.
刚才绝对是个4
No way! You cheated! That was three, not a four!
不可能 你作弊 那是3 不是4
I did not cheat. Look, look, do you want me to roll again?
我没作弊 你看 你要我再掷一次吗
I'll do over. Yeah? Sure. Fine. You're such a che--
我再掷一次 好吗 你真是个小骗子
Uh, you can't just go - stealing money out of the till.
你不能直接从钱柜里拿钱
See, that's why you can't be banker!
你瞧 这就是为什么你做不了银行家
That's why you can't be banker!
这就是为什么你做不了银行家
I'm telling you. That's why you can't be --
我告诉你 这就是为什么你做不了
Uptight much?
过分紧张了吧
You two are perfect for each other.
你们俩真般配
It was just the fire.
不过是火响了一下
How about we go and watch a movie?
要不我们去看个电影
That's a good idea.
好主意
I call middle of the bed.
我要在床中间
Go ahead.
去吧
I want to do one last check outside.
我再去外面检查一下
Okay.
好的
Babe, I'm telling you, this house is ridiculous, okay?
宝贝 告诉你 这房♥子好极了
It's perfect for the party.
非常适合办派对
The thing is so close to the ocean, one high tide,
离海很近 一个涨潮就会把它
it's gonna be swept away to China, and it's big enough
卷去中国 而且大到足够让我们所有的朋友
for all of our friends to stay over, so everybody can drink.
留下来过夜 大家可以尽情喝酒
Are you coming to bed? Just gonna brush my teeth.
你还不上♥床♥睡吗 我先刷个牙
No, don't brush. Can I floss?
别刷了 我能用牙线吗
Scott, what are we doing?
斯科特 我们在做什么
What do you mean?
你在说什么
Are you gonna kill me if we cancel the engagement party?
如果取消订婚派对你会杀了我吗
Not the engagement, just the party. Please.
不取消订婚 只取消派对 拜托
It's just --
这事...
It's really stressing me out,
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表