剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
An iPad.
一台iPad
An iPad?! She's like 110 years old.
iPad 她都快110岁了
Very hip lady.
很潮的女士
Sweetheart, your presence is her gift, okay?
亲爱的 你能来就是最好的礼物了
She and my mother are dying to meet you.
她和我妈妈都十分想见你
They've been talking about it all week.
她们整个星期都在聊这事
Mm-kay. Want to put some more pressure on?
还想再给我增加更多压力吗
They're all gonna love you.
她们都会喜欢你的
What's not to love?
有什么会不爱的呢
Exactly.
对啊
And who cares?
管他呢
If they hate me, screw 'em.
她们不喜欢我就拉倒
Not sure you have to go that far with it, right?
你应该不会那样 对吧
Why? What do you mean?
为什么 你什么意思
Well, I mean, this is my mother we're talking about here.
我是说 我们讨论的是我妈妈
You know, I-I definitely care.
你知道 我很在乎
Oh. Wow. Okay.
好吧
So, you're that guy? What guy?
所以你是那种人 哪种人
If your mom doesn't like me, you're not gonna like me?
如果你妈妈不喜欢我 你也不会喜欢我
I think if my mom doesn't like you,
我认为 如果我妈妈不喜欢你
it just makes things a little more difficult for --
只会让事情有点难办
Why are we arguing about this?
我们干嘛要争论这个
You're gonna make an effort tomorrow, right?
你明天会努力的 对吧
You know what? At the moment, I don't even want to go tomorrow.
你知道吗 现在我都不想去了
Honestly, I'd rather you not go, either,
说实话 如果你是这种表现的话
if you're gonna act like this.
我也宁愿你别去
Wh-- are you un-inviting me?
你现在是不想邀请我了吗
You just said --
你刚才说
No! I'm going!
不管 我要去
For Grandma June.
为了琼祖母
And I'm bringing my soap dish.
而且我会带着我的肥皂盒
It was good enough for Eleanor Roosevelt.
对埃莉诺·罗斯福来说都够好了
Remind me to call Halpern in the morning
提醒我明天早上给哈尔彭打电♥话♥
to check on those phone records.
检查一下通话记录
Got it.
知道了
Tomorrow, you have a Griggs meeting at 9:30,
明天上午九点半 和格雷格斯开会
staff meeting at 11:00, and lunch with Michael Rosen.
11点员工会议 和麦克·罗森吃午餐
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
And Chloe? Go home.
克洛伊 回家吧
Got it.
好的
I really know how to pick them, don't I?
我真是不知道怎么挑选男人 是吗
Paul, Daniel.
保罗 丹尼尔
Why am I such an idiot?
为什么我这么白♥痴♥
Honey, you're not an idiot.
亲爱的 你不是白♥痴♥
Seriously, who could've imagined this?
说真的 谁能想到会这样
You know, I'm not actually that surprised.
知道吗 我并不是那么惊讶
I mean, dead Paul coming back from the dead? Shocking.
保罗死而复生 很令人震惊
Back-from-the-dead Paul working for a cuban drug lord?
死而复生的保罗为古巴毒贩工作
Sure. Why not?
当然了 为什么不呢
I don't understand.
我不明白
So, if the FBI is looking for this Olivos guy and not Paul,
如果联调局是想找奥利弗斯而不是保罗
then what do you have to do with it?
那这是跟你有什么关系
They need Paul to get to Olivos,
他们需要通过保罗接近奥利弗斯
and they need me to get to Paul.
而他们需要我接近保罗
How is Paul the key witness?
保罗怎么成了关键证人了
Apparently, he knows where the money is.
显然 他知道钱在哪里
And he's the only one who answered the door
而且当联调局来敲门时
when the FBI came knocking.
只有他开了门
Well, him and me, of course.
当然还有我
But you don't know where he is any more than the FBI does.
但你也不比联调局清楚他在哪里啊
Do you? Of course not!
你知道吗 当然不知道
But the last time he called me, I told him
但上次他给我打电♥话♥ 我告诉他
I needed a way to contact him in case of an emergency,
我需要他给我一个紧急联络方式
and he told me he would send me something.
他说会给我发过来
Like, what kind of something?
发过来什么
Phone number, an e-mail address.
电♥话♥号♥码 或者是电子邮箱地址
Whatever it is and whenever it comes,
不管是什么 什么时候来
the FBI knows about it, and they want it.
联调局都知道 而且他们想得到联♥系♥方式
You know what? Screw the FBI. You don't owe them anything.
让联调局去死吧 你又不欠他们的
Right?!
对吧
Yeah.
对啊
Well, actually, you kind of do.
其实说实话 你欠他们的
I mean, you knew that Paul was alive,
我是说 你知道保罗活着
so, technically, you committed fraud
准确来说你其实犯了诈骗罪
by keeping the insurance money,
因为你还一直在拿保险金
not to mention the social security benefits.
还有社保金
And now the FBI knows all of that.
现在联调局都知道了
So they may be asking for your help today,
所以他们今天可能是客气地让你帮忙
but they might not ask tomorrow.
明天可就不一定了
You know, I mean, they have stuff on you now.
我是说 他们有你的把柄
Sweetie, I'm so sorry, and I hate to say this,
亲爱的 很抱歉要这么说
but, honestly, I-I don't think you have a choice.
但说实话 我觉得你没得选
What's going on? Why can't you just come in--
怎么了 你干嘛不进来
I was thinking about what you said last night
我想了想你昨晚说的话
about paul and the FBI.
关于保罗和联调局的事
And one thing's bothering me about it.
有件事我一直想不通
Really? Only one thing?
真的吗 只有一件事想不通
If Paul disappeared on the FBI,
如果保罗消失在了联调局监控下
how are they tracking his phone calls?
他们如何跟踪他的电♥话♥
Technology?
这是技术问题吧
Yes, but if they had a trace on Paul's phone,
对 但如果他们能跟踪保罗的电♥话♥
wouldn't they know where he was?
为什么还找不到他在哪
If they really did lose him,
如果他们真的找不到保罗了
how did they hear his calls to you?
他们怎么知道保罗给你打了电♥话♥
So you think...
所以你认为
They must have heard it from your end, April.
他们肯定是从你这里听到的 艾普莉
You think they bugged my phone?
你觉得他们在窃听我的电♥话♥
Your phones, your house, the shop -- who knows?
你的电♥话♥ 你家 你的店 谁知道呢
They could be watching you with cameras --
可能还在用摄像头监视你
maybe watching Lucy.
甚至是露西
Oh, my God.
天哪
Well, how would I know?
我怎么能知道
I have a guy -- a P.I. I used last year
我认识一个人 去年雇过的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
with the Elizabeth situation.
处理伊丽莎白的那件事
There's an endorsement.
还真可靠
He's smart, - and he has the equipment.
他很聪明 而且他有相关设备
I'll call him today.
我今天就给他打电♥话♥
In the meantime, just... watch what you say.
同时 你要小心说话
Chloe, what the hell is going on?
克洛伊 怎么回事
Dom.
多姆
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Thanks for calling me back, George.
谢谢你回电♥话♥ 乔治
You're out of town?
你在外地
Do you know anyone who can help my friend April?
那你知道谁能帮上我朋友艾普莉的吗
It's obviously a very sensitive situation.
很明显这事很敏感
George, can I call you back?
乔治 我一会给你打回去行吗
Anna?
安娜
I-I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I-I didn't want to call, but...
我也不想给你打电♥话♥ 但是
I'm glad you did. What's going on?
我很高兴你打了 怎么了
I don't really know, exactly.
我不知道具体怎么了
I-I'm supposed to be at work,
我应该去上班的
but I don't think I can leave my place right now.
但我觉得我现在离不开家
Okay.
好的
I-I can't breathe.
我喘不动气了
My heart is beating so fast.
心跳得很快
Have you taken anything? Any medication or --
你吃过什么吗 药或者
No, I didn't take anything.
没有 我什么也没吃
I'm coming to you right now, okay?
我现在就去找你 好吧
Tell me your address.
告诉我你的地址
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表