剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
there was nothing going on.
没有发生什么事
Obviously, something was going on,
很显然 的确有事发生
or you wouldn't have made a new best friend without telling me.
否则你也不会结交了好朋友却不告诉我
You know where I was
你知不知道
the night that I saw you two?
我看见你们的那晚我在哪里
I was at a jewelry store buying you a gift to...
我是在一家珠宝店给你买♥♥礼物
tell you that I...
想要告诉你
I was ready to have a baby.
我已经准备好要宝宝了
Oh, my God. I'm not... I'm not...
天呐 我... 我不是想...
trying to... to make you feel bad.
想要你感到愧疚
I'm just trying to explain.
我只是想说明
Look, we are supposed to be in this relationship together.
我们都应该投入到这段恋情中
We are. But we're not.
是这样 不是这样
I mean, y-you're over there in one relationship,
你和他关系那么好
and I'm all the way over here
我却在千里之外
thinking it's something else entirely.
想的完全不是一回事
Dom, that's not true.
多姆 不是这样的
I don't think that we're as far apart as you think that we are.
我觉得我们的距离没有你想的那么远
Just because Zack has feelings for me...
只因为扎克对我有意思...
No, no. Don't... don't go there, because t-that's...
别 别说了 因为...
that's not it. That's... I-I may not like Zack
不是因为那个 我是不喜欢扎克
or his feelings, but I-I get them.
也不喜欢他对你有意思 但我明白
I-I-I get why he was in this with you.
我明白他为什么要跟你这样
Okay, I-I understand that you're mad
好吧 我知道你很生气
that I didn't tell you, but I...
我没有告诉你 但是我...
No, but that's not even it, Savannah.
不 根本不是因为这个 萨瓦娜
Let's pretend I understood you keeping it a secret.
先假设我理解你为什么不跟我说
I mean, l-let's pretend
暂时假设
that I could get over that part for now.
我能忘了这件事
I still don't understand why.
可我仍然不明白你这是为了什么
What were you getting from him that you couldn't get from me?
有什么东西从他那能得到而从我这得不到
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
没有 什么也没有
Then what was it about?!
那你是为了什么
W-what did you want from him?
你想从他那得到什么
There must... there must be some reason
肯定... 肯定有什么原因
why you were keeping him in your life.
所以你才让他进入了你的生活
I-I don't... I don't know, Dom. I don't know, okay?
我不知道 多姆 我不知道
Yeah, well... you need to figure that out.
好吧 你得想明白
You need to take some time
你得花点时间
and think...
一个人
alone.
想清楚
And until you get it clear in your head...
在你想明白之前
let's call it a break.
我们先暂时分开吧
Hello.
喂
Come on up.
上来吧
So...
这个...
I broke up with her.
我跟她分手了
Hey, you're pretty good.
你打得很好
Well, it's a lot easier when no one's actually guarding you.
没人防守的时候要简单很多
I'm sorry about your patient.
对你的病人我很遗憾
And... and I'm...
还有 我...
really sorry that I disappeared.
很抱歉那天溜走了
I...
我
it was immature, and it was wrong.
那样做太不成熟了 我不该那么做
And I just...I panicked, and I couldn't process, and...
我当时慌了 不知道该怎么做...
I handled it all really horribly. I'm sorry.
我处理得太糟糕了 对不起
Well, I'm not gonna argue that with you.
这点我很同意
Ouch.
伤心
Although...
不过
I mean, I guess if we're being fair
公平地说
how could you have known, right?
你怎么可能知道那事呢 对吧
I didn't... And...
我不知道 而且
you're right. I'm not a cardiac surgeon.
你说得对 我不是心脏外科医生
Oh, God, I never should have said that!
天呐 我真不应该那么说
Obviously, what you do is amazing.
很显然你所做的已经很好了
It's not amazing.
不好
Yes, it is. No, it's not, and to tell you the truth,
够好了 不 不好 跟你说实话吧
I'm not always proud of what I do for a living.
我对自己所从事的职业并不感到骄傲
What?
什么
Wow. That's the first time I've ever said that out loud.
这是我第一次大声说出来
Hey, you don't need to be so hard on yourself.
你不需要对自己这么苛刻
Yeah, I do. It's -- it's what inspires me
需要 去第三世界国家
to go to these third-world countries, you know -- do things
才会真正激发我 去做真正
that actually make a difference, that actually mean something.
有意义的事 去有所作为
'Cause let's face it, what I do here is...
我们面对现实吧 我在这里做的事
...is kind of douchey.
其实没实质性意义
Hey, I really wish
我说你能
that you wouldn't talk about my boyfriend in that tone, okay?
别这么说我男朋友吗
Because what he does makes people happy, mister.
他做的事可是能让人开心的 先生
And what's more important than that?
还有什么比这个更重要呢
It's kind of like, you know, what I do as a party planner.
这就有点像 我做派对策划一样
Yeah, no, I never thought about it.
是啊 我从没想过
It's like we have the same job.
我们的工作性质好像是一样的
That's exactly what I was saying.
对 我就是这个意思
Mm. You know what?
说实话
It turns out I wasn't even mad at you for being late.
其实你迟到了我都不生你的气
I was actually jealous of all of these women
其实我是嫉妒那些女人
that think that you walk on water. Wait a minute.
觉得你太有魅力 等等
You're jealous? Yeah, I know. First time.
你吃醋吗 我知道 人生头一回
Ladies and gentlemen, she is jealous. I know! Stop! First time.
大家听着 她吃醋了 快别这样了
What are we gonna do? I don't want to talk about it.
我们要怎么办 我不想说这个了
You know what? Let's just clear this up, okay?
那我们就说明白 好吗
You have nothing to be jealous of...
你完全不用嫉妒
Because I am 100%...
因为我完全...
Massively -- actually, annoyingly...
彻底 真的 确信
Done with me? ...in love with you.
跟我玩儿完了吗 爱上你了
What?
什么
And, um...
还有...
I think you should move in with me.
我觉得你该搬来跟我一起住
Wait, did you just -- did you just ask me to move in with you?
等等 你刚才是 邀请我去跟你一起住吗
Yeah. Yeah, I kind of did.
对 好像是吧
Well, think about it.
你想想
You're gonna need a place to stay soon, right?
你不是马上就需要找地方住了吗
And I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can.
我又想尽可能多的跟你待在一起
Two birds, one stone. What do you think?
一箭双雕 你觉得呢
Yeah. Yeah?
好 好吗
Uh...Okay.
好的
Come here. Let's do it.
来 就这么说定了
I missed you. I missed you, too.
我想你了 我也是
Yes! I had to do it!
棒 没办法
See you at home.
家里见
Thanks for coming to meet me. Oh, no, sure!
谢谢你来见我 客气了
I needed an excuse to get out of the house.
我也需要找个理由出门
Right.
也是
So, is there a m Would you like a drink?
话说有... 要喝点东西吗
...Menu?
菜单吗
I don't even know why I asked that. I'm not even hungry.
我也不知道为什么这么问 我都不饿
So, yeah, um...
话说...
There's something I need to tell you, and I just --
我有事跟你说 我...
I thought I should do it in person.
我觉得应该亲自跟你说
Okay.
好
What is it?
什么事
It's nothing bad. I, uh...
不是什么坏事 我...
I'm moving back to Australia.
我要搬回澳大利亚了
What?
什么
It probably seems a bit sudden,
可能有点突然
but I've been thinking about it for a while, to be honest.
但是说实话 我已经想了很久了
And an opportunity has presented itself,
而且刚好有个好机会
so I figured... why not now?
所以我就想 干脆就现在吧
So, is this happening soon?
你很快就要走了吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表