剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
and come up with something spectacular.
想点惊艳的主意
In four hours?
在四个小时内吗
Even if Joss helped me, there is no --
即便乔斯帮我 也没...
Who said anything about Joss?
谁提到乔斯了
What...
怎么...
Oh. Hey, sweetie. Hey, Peyton.
亲爱的 佩顿
I didn't know you girls were coming over.
我不知道你们会过来
I texted you from Peyton's phone like an hour ago.
我大概一个小时前用佩顿的手♥机♥发你短♥信♥了
What? I never -- never got that.
什么 我没 没收到啊
We just need a couple frappes, and we'll be on our way.
我们只想拿几杯冰沙就走
Are you girls going to the mall?
你们要去商场吗
The mall.
商场
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought that was supposed to be a joke.
我以为那是个笑话
Oh, we're going over to my house.
我们要去我家
My mom just put in a steam room.
我妈妈刚装♥修♥了一间蒸汽浴室
Oh. Well, that sounds nice, too.
那听起来也很不错
You know, Peyton, I would love to meet your parents.
佩顿 我很想见见你的父母
Are they coming to my party tonight?
他们今晚来参加我的派对吗
The one called "Party"?
叫"派对"的那个吗
Doubtful.
我不确定
They can do cocktails Thursday between 5:30 and 6:30,
周四五点半到六点半他们可以喝鸡尾酒
if that works for you.
这个时间你方便的话
That works for me. Thank you, Peyton.
我方便 谢谢你 佩顿
No prob.
不客气
So how about those frappys?
那冰沙呢
No frappys.
没有冰沙
Just juice boxes.
只有盒装果汁
I had a lot of concerns
我很担忧
with his consistency with the medication.
他的用药连贯性
I wasn't sure how many doses he was skipping.
我不知道他少用了多少剂量
Yeah. Well, I guess he, uh...
是啊 我猜他...
doesn't come across as the most reliable patient.
没像多数可靠的病人那样听医嘱
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
So, you look --
你看起来
I've been meaning to thank you. Oh. I'm so sorry.
我一直想谢谢你 抱歉
No, uh, you -- go ahead.
没事 你继续说
I know I didn't call you back,
我知道我没回你电♥话♥
but, um, I appreciated your message.
但 谢谢你发短♥信♥给我
Not many people know what to say to a person who's been shot at.
没多少人知道在别人遇到枪击后该如何安慰
But you, you were good.
但你 你很在行
I'm just glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
You still working at the hospital?
你还在医院工作吗
Actually, I just started on my private practice again.
实际上 我又开始私人门诊了
Oh, that's -- that's great to hear.
太好了
I'm so relieved.
我真是如释重负
Honestly, I was nervous about reaching out to you today.
老实说 今天要见你我一直很紧张
I was such an ass,
我简直是个混♥蛋♥
reporting you to the board like that.
那样跟董事会上报你的情况
You did the right thing, Jacob.
你做得对 雅各布
Maybe.
也许吧
But I did it for the wrong reasons.
但我那么做的出发点是错的
I was hurt that you didn't reciprocate my feelings.
因为你没有回应我的感情 我很受伤
Your feelings?
什么感情
Romantic feelings?
爱情吗
You're kidding, right? What? Y-you seriously didn't know?
你开玩笑吧 你真的不知道吗
Um...No.
不知道
How would I have known?
我怎么会知道呢
I...
我
I guess I need to work on my flirting techniques.
看来我需要练习一下我的调情技巧了
Huh. I always thought I was so smooth.
我一直以为我对你很殷勤的
Well, I-I got to get back to the office.
我得回办公室了
But, um, we should -- we should do this again some time.
我们 我们应该有时间再聚一下
I'll -- I'll call you.
我会 会给你打电♥话♥的
That sounds great.
这主意不错
Oh, my God!
天那
I have had it with the Better Business Bureau!
商业改进局那边已经搞定了
Seriously, what? Better than who?
开什么玩笑 还商业改进
From where I sit, it's all spin.
我感觉那就是糊弄人的
Yep. Great.
是的 很好
Okay. Yeah. Thank you.
好的 是的 谢谢你
This is a phone.
这是电♥话♥
When someone's holding it to his ear,
当有人把它放在耳旁的时候
it usually means - he's talking to someone else.
通常意味着 他在跟别人说话
Okay. Well, what's got all up in your bloomers?
好吧 你那边都怎么样了
My bloomers are fine. That was Vanessa.
我这边一切都好 刚才是瓦妮莎
We just got a cash offer for the house.
我们的房♥子有人出现金买♥♥了
No. Boom.
不是吧 厉害吧
Already? Yep.
这么快 是的
That's amazing! Mazel tov, man.
太棒了 恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, uh, please tell me that this isn't the whole offer.
别告诉我出价就这么点
It's a bit under the asking, I know.
我知道比我们的要价低一点
But it's solid and it's cash,
但这是实实在在的现金啊
and cash makes things go much more quickly.
有现金 什么都更好办
A bit under?
只是低一点吗
Harry, that's like saying the Titanic was a bit under.
哈利 这就好像是在说泰坦尼克号♥是艘小船
This is -- no. Savi -- Savi's never gonna accept this.
这简直 不行 萨维绝对不会接受的
She will when you use your real-estate expertise
你拿出做房♥地♥产♥经纪人的本事 让她相信
to convince her it's an amazing deal.
这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 她会接受的
Okay.
好吧
First of all, nice try on the flattery.
首先 对你的恭维我很受用
Second of all, that is not an amazing deal.
其次 这根本就不是什么好买♥♥卖♥♥
And third of all, you need to call her.
第三 你必须给她打电♥话♥
Harry, I-I know you're angry and you have every right to be,
哈利 我知道你很生气 搁谁谁都会生气
but you can't just ignore her and never speak to her again.
但你不能忽视她的存在 永远不和她说话
It's not realistic.
这不现实
I really do not want to have this conversation right now.
我现在不想跟你谈这些
Fine. But I-I'm not having that conversation with Savi.
好 我也不想跟萨维说这些
If you want to accept that offer,
如果你想把房♥子卖♥♥给这个人
you're gonna have to call her yourself.
你就亲自给她打电♥话♥告诉她吧
Take care.
保重
Please.
这边请
I am so sorry.
真的对不起
The painter wouldn't leave until he spoke to Harry directly,
粉刷匠不直接跟哈利通话就不肯走
who picked up the call right away, of course.
后来让他们通了电♥话♥
And then his truck wouldn't start,
可然后他的卡车又发动不了了
so I had to call AAA.
最后我只好给美国汽车协会打电♥话♥
You know, Savi, it's, uh -- it's fine.
萨维 没事
No, no. It's not fine. You're angry.
不 怎么会没事 你生气了
No, I'm -- I'm not angry. Do I seem angry?
不 我 我没生气 我像生气吗
Uh...Yeah. A little.
是的 有一点
Well, I'm not. I'm just busy.
我没生气 我只是太忙了
And Tony covered for you in the meeting.
开会的事托尼都帮你搞定了
So it's no big deal.
所以没什么大不了的
Yeah, I-I noticed that she was here.
是的 我看到她在这了
Okay, I-I know you're not gonna go there right now
好 我知道你现在不会提跟她的事
because if you went there, then I might get angry.
因为如果你提了 那我可能就真生气了
Tony covered your ass in that meeting,
托尼帮你收拾了烂摊子
so whatever issues you have with her, please --
所以不管你过去跟她有什么过节
No, no, no, I don't have any issues with Tony,
不 我跟托尼没什么过节
except for the fact that she keeps telling me
只是她总是不停地跟我说
how electric it is every time you touch her elbow.
你碰到她手肘时你们有多么来电
Okay, I'm -- I'm --
好吧 我 我
I'm gonna pretend like I didn't even hear that.
我就当没有听到过这些话
Look.
听着
The fact is, I never should have let you go.
说实话 我就不应该让你去
Here, I am your boss.
在这 我是你老板
And that's all there is to it.
就是这么回事
I gave you the option to play the boyfriend card,
你完全可以拿我是你男朋友来说事
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表