剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Your phone's ringing!
你的手♥机♥响了
Sorry. Just ignore it. It's -- it's the girl.
不好意思 不用管它 就是那个女孩
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I am in love with you,
我爱上你了
and I think you should move in with me.
我觉得你该搬来跟我一起住
I accepted an offer.
已经有买♥♥家了
You sure about this? No.
你确定要这样做吗 不确定
What were you getting from zack that you couldn't get from me?!
有什么东西从扎克那能得到而从我这得不到
I don't know.
我不知道
You need to figure that out. Let's call it a break.
你得想明白 我们先暂时分开吧
I'm here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
For being married?! And I love you.
为了结婚道歉吗 我爱你
I just need to be with you right now.
现在我只是需要跟你在一起
You couldn't sleep?
你睡不着吗
When you're with me...
你跟我在一起时
where does she think you are -- your wife?
她觉得你在哪里 你妻子
Never mind. I don't even want to know.
算了 我根本不想知道
The marriage is over, April.
我们的婚姻结束了 艾普莉
We're not even Stop.
我们甚至都没 别说了
Wwhat? You're leaving? I have to!
怎么 你要走了吗 我必须走
S-so this is goodbye?!
这是道别吗
You made me love you.
你让我爱上你
You made me need you!
你让我需要你
Well, I need you, too.
我也需要你
Hey, April, I love you so much.
艾普莉 我好爱你
Can't you feel that?
你感受不到吗
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥
No.
不
I'll call you.
我给你打电♥话♥
April, I'm sorry!
艾普莉 对不起
Just -- just...
你...
Just tell me you'll be back.
告诉我你会回来
I don't know.
我不知道
So, you had no idea the woman Jacob's been seeing
这么说你完全不知道雅各布约会的女人
is your patient?
是你的病人
None whatsoever,
我完全不知道
and I'm the reason Jacob broke things off with her.
而且雅各布是因为我和她分手的
If Anna ever found that out, I --
如果安娜发现了 我...
Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
好吧 我们不要操之过急
Have you said anything about this to Jacob?
你跟雅各布说了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Oh, good.
很好
I don't need that.
我不需要酒
No, this is for me.
不 这是我喝的
Now, what about Jacob?
那雅各布呢
Do you plan to keep seeing him romantically?
你打算继续和他约会吗
It's more than just attraction with him.
他不仅仅吸引了我
It feels right. He knows me.
那感觉很对 他了解我
The good, the bad, the ugly, the awful, and he...
好的 坏的 丑陋的 可怕的 而他
...He still wants me, maybe all the more because of it.
他依然想要我 也许因为这样 更想要我
I don't want to lose him.
我不想失去他
Then you have to stop seeing Anna.
那你得停止治疗安娜了
She needs me. She has no one else.
她需要我 她没有别人了
She's made a connection with me.
她已经跟我建立了感情
She's young and vulnerable and --
她很年轻脆弱...
And very much like Sam.
跟山姆很像
And you think this is a chance to do things right.
你觉得这是个纠正错误的机会
This is a troubled girl, Irving.
她是一个饱受困扰的女孩 欧文
Stopping her treatment
在她面对
while she's dealing with Jacob's rejection,
雅各布拒绝的同时停止治疗
she may become suicidal again.
她可能再次自杀
And she may not.
也许不会
Is that supposed to be helpful?!
这会有所帮助吗
Look...
听着
Anna may react badly to having to switch doctors,
安娜可能很难接受换掉医生一事
but you may slip into a depression again
但你可能再次抑郁
if you lose the first shot you've had
如果你失去了这么久以来
at an appropriate relationship in a very long time.
第一次建立正常恋爱关系的机会
Just think about that before you do anything rash.
在你冲动之前想想这个吧
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
What?
干嘛
Nothing.
没什么
Well, it's none of my business, but are you okay?
这不关我的事 但你还好吗
Yeah.
是啊
Fine. I'm totally, you know, just...fine.
挺好 我完全... 挺好
What is that for?
那是干嘛的
In case you cry.
你哭的时候可以用
I know you and I got off on the wrong foot.
我知道我俩一开始就关系不好
But we're more alike than you think.
但我们比你以为的更相似
We're ambitious. We're attractive.
我们雄心勃勃 很有魅力
We're working in a man's world.
我们在男人的世界里工作
And speaking of which, I'd really like
说到这里 我真的很想
to just concentrate on the work here, so --
专心工作了 所以...
I'm in awe of you, really.
我其实很敬畏你
I was looking through some of your old cases.
我看了你的一些旧案子
If you ask me, you should have made partner by now.
要我说 你现在应该成合伙人了
Why haven't you, though?
但你为什么还没有
As far as I understand it,
就我所知
your and Dom's affair was well-known last year.
你和多姆的外遇去年就人尽皆知了
But Dom still got a promotion.
但多姆依然晋升了
Seems unfair.
这样好像不公平
Look...I know we've had our differences, Savi, but...
我知道我们有过分歧 萨维 但是
We shouldn't be enemies.
我们不该是敌人
We should be helping each other.
我们该帮助对方
Maybe one day, we could even be friends.
也许有一天 我们还能成为朋友
Okay, two things.
好了 两件事
One, get your ass off my case files.
一 别坐在我的案件卷宗上
Thank you.
谢谢
And two, in order to be my friend,
二 要想成为我的朋友
I actually have to trust you, and I will never...
我就得信任你 而我永远
ever trust you.
永远不会信任你
Excuse me. It's my real-estate agent.
抱歉 是我的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Hello?
喂
What?!
什么
Okay. All right.
好 好的
Bye.
再见
Hey, uh, now that we're gonna be roomies,
现在我们要一起住了
do you think that my lady shoes can live with your lady shoes?
你觉得我的女士鞋可以和你的女士鞋住在一起吗
Yeah, you know, I mean, as long as you think
是啊 我是说 只要你觉得
they're ready for that kind of commitment, sure. Yeah.
鞋子能接受那种承诺了 就可以 是啊
Well, then we're gonna have to move
然后我们得
Some of these puppies out of here, right?
拿走几双鞋子 对吧
Like, what? WNBA?
比如说美国女篮球鞋吗
I -- yeah.
我 是啊
Worst night of my life -- don't want to talk about it.
我生命中最糟糕的一晚 不想提起
Tell you what -- why don't we just take every pair of shoes
这样吧 不如我们把所有
that's not your size and, um...
你穿不上的鞋子
You know, just get rid of 'em? We'll chuck 'em?
都扔了吧 直接丢了
Really? Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Although...
虽然...
What?
怎么了
Well, it's...
那...
You know what? It's stupid.
那很愚蠢
Don't worry about it. It's stupid.
别管了 很愚蠢
Oh, Scott, come on. Tell me.
斯科特 快告诉我
Okay, uh...
好吧
It's just, yesterday, I told you that I loved you,
昨天 我告诉你我爱你
and you responded by making an epic three-pointer.
你以一个史诗般的三分球作为回复
Yes, you did say it, didn't you?
对 你的确说了 对吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表