剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Daniel.
对不起 丹尼尔
I won't be calling you again.
我以后不会再给你打电♥话♥了
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
It's Paul. Please don't hang up.
我是保罗 请别挂电♥话♥
I'm in trouble.
我惹了麻烦
And it's serious.
大♥麻♥烦
I got mixed up with some bad people.
我跟一些坏人搅合到了一起
Paul, who is after you?
保罗 谁在追杀你
You like when people need you.
你喜欢别人需要你的感觉
Dom doesn't need you. He just loves you.
多姆并不需要你 他只是爱你
Savi doesn't deserve you.
萨维配不上你
She never did.
她从来都配不上
I needed more time.
我需要更多时间
But he said, "It's our wedding night. We have to."
但是他说那是新婚之夜 我们必须做
He raped you.
他强♥奸♥了你
I didn't want to feel like this anymore.
我不想再继续这样下去了
You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.
没事了
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早啊
Did you sleep all right?
你睡得好吗
Like a rock, actually.
睡得很踏实
Thanks for letting me crash here.
谢谢你让我住在这里
You had a pretty grueling night.
你昨晚累坏了
If you want to talk some more...
如果你想再谈谈...
I think I'm all talked out for now.
我暂时谈累了
That's okay, too.
那也没关系
But I could really use a cup of coffee.
但我真的想喝一杯咖啡
Would that be weird?
那会很奇怪吗
I think it's safe to say that we've passed that boundary.
我觉得可以说我们越过了那一步
Milk and sugar?
加牛奶和糖吗
Yes, please.
好 谢谢
You can answer it if you want.
如果你愿意 可以接电♥话♥
I can call back.
我稍后打回去吧
So, what does your day look like?
你今天什么安排
I have work in an hour.
我一小时后要去上班
Work?
上班
I'm a waitress at Sammy's. It's downtown.
我是萨米餐厅的服务员 在市中心
I don't think I've ever been.
我好像没去过那里
I don't blame you. It's just a crappy diner.
我不怪你 那只是个很烂的餐厅
Do you feel up to working today?
你今天想工作吗
I need the money.
我需要钱
They've already cut our hours like crazy.
他们已经减少了大量工时
At this point, I'm gonna have to head straight there.
现在 我得直接过去
Could I use your bathroom to wash up real quick?
我能借用你的浴室梳洗一下吗
Of course.
当然啦
Let me just -- - let me just move some things.
我去收拾点东西
And I'll get you a towel.
然后给你拿条毛巾
Hey, boss. Wanted to see me?
老板 想见我吗
Yeah. Close the door.
是的 把门关上
So...
那个...
the other night...
那天晚上的事...
Was the other night.
是那天晚上的事
I drank too much. You drank too much.
我喝太多了 你也是
Whatever happened happened.
事已至此
Let's just call it what it is, right?
我们就有话直说 行吗
Right.
行
Look, I'm not looking for anything, Dom.
我什么也不想要 多姆
You don't have to worry about me getting attached.
你没必要担心我爱上你
No, I-I didn't mean it like that.
不 我不是那个意思
Well, I'm telling you anyways.
反正我要告诉你
And I appreciate it.
谢谢
I just...
我只是
I don't even believe I have to say this.
我真不敢相信我要这样说
I need this all to stay between us.
我需要你保密
Naturally.
当然啦
It wouldn't look good for me, either.
传出去我脸上也不好看
Yeah, but you're leaving, though.
但你要走了
And gossip is the last thing I need following me.
我最不想要的就是身缠八卦
Of course.
当然啦
So speaking of which,
那... 说到这个
when, uh, when are you planning on telling Mitchell
你打算什么时候告诉米切尔
and the other partners about that?
和其他合伙人这件事
Today, actually.
实际上 是在今天
Okay, then.
那好吧
Anything else?
还有事吗
No. No, that was, uh... That was it.
没有了 我说完了
Bueno.
好的
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
Someplace else?
去别的地方
Sure.
可以
Ready? Mmhmm.
准备好了吗 好了
Ta-da!
瞧瞧
Yeah, that is -- that's really good.
这真的很棒
Yeah? Yep.
是吗 是啊
The goat-cheese tarts are still a "Maybe," though.
但是山羊乳酪馅饼还不确定
Oh, that's fine. I can just move up the grass-fed-beef carpaccio.
没关系 我把草饲牛肉片挪上来
No problem. Not till I tell you you can.
没问题 先听我的吩咐吧
It's Scott.
是斯科特
Oh, my package.
我的包裹
He sent you a selfie?
他给你发了张自♥拍♥吗
Ew! No! This package I've been waiting for finally arrived.
不 我一直等待的包裹终于送到了
Look. See?
瞧瞧
His grandma's turning 97 tomorrow.
他的祖母明天就97岁了
Yeah, so, they're having a big thing at his parents' house.
所以他们在他父母家举办一场大型派对
I had to get her something.
我得送她点东西
You already gave her your dog. What more does she need?
你已经把你的狗送她了 她还需要什么
I was so nervous it wouldn't get here in time.
我之前好担心它不能按时到
Okay.
好吧
That's the...
那是...
that's the only thing you were nervous about?
那是你唯一紧张的事吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, aren't you meeting Scott's whole family
你这不是第一次见到
for the first time? His mother and all?
斯科特的全家吗 他母亲什么的
That's kind of a big deal, right?
那是大事 对吧
Well, I guess.
我想是吧
But in case you hadn't noticed, I'm kind of likable.
但你没有发现吗 妹子我是很讨喜的呀
Yeah, my mom hated you.
我妈恨你
What?! Well, to be fair, she loved Savi,
什么 说句公道话 她很喜欢萨维
so her judgment might have been a bit off.
所以她的判断力有些不靠谱
Well, I-I thought she loved me.
我还以为她喜欢我呢
Well, she does now.
她现在是喜欢
The point is, most mothers aren't like yours, Joss --
重点是 大部分妈妈和你妈妈不同 乔斯
You know, none of this hippie, free-love stuff.
不是这种嬉皮士 自♥由♥性♥爱♥的观念
They've got their own protocol,
她们有自己的行为准则
and let's face it -- protocol...
让我们面对现实吧 行为准则
not your forte.
不是你的长处
Okay, that's rude!
好吧 你真无礼
Oh, you know I'm saying this with love, but you're, uh...
你知道我是带着爱意说的 但是你...
you're a bit of a tornado, you know?
你有点像龙♥卷♥风♥
And then all the sex jokes -- it's like a tic.
一直说着荤段子 就像口头禅一样
Well, someone's been holding some things in.
有人真是把事情隐瞒得很深啊
I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was such a liability.
真抱歉 我没意识到我有这缺点
No, you'll be all right.
不 你没事啦
Just -- just don't talk so fast or swear so much
只是 讲话语速别太快 别骂人
or tell your lesbian stories.
也别说你的拉拉故事
Okay, I got to go.
好了 我得走了
No, come on. Don't get mad. I'm just trying to help.
不 别生气 我只是想帮忙
Well, you're freaking me out!
你吓坏我了
Now I have to get a different outfit
现在我得换身衣服
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表