剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Josslyn Carver... will you marry me?
乔斯琳·卡佛 你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes! Yes!
愿意 我愿意
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I like to live a certain way.
我就是愿意
Why me? You were just the easiest target, you know?
为什么是我 你只是最容易下手的
Anna's staying with me. I don't know for how long.
安娜现在跟我住一起 我不知道要住多久
You have always led with your heart,
你做事一向由心所向
and that's why I love you.
正因此我才爱你
April Malloy here to see agent Thomas.
艾普莉·马洛伊来见托马斯探员
Do you have an appointment?
有预约吗
I am here to find out why the FBI bugged
我是来问问为什么联调局
my 12-year-old daughter's bedroom.
窃听我12岁女儿的房♥间
Do I need an appointment for that?
这个需要预约吗
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
If we do that --
如果我们那样做...
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Let's go into my office
我们去我的办公室
so we can discuss this in private.
私下谈谈
Your office?
你的办公室
April...
艾普莉
I work for the FBI.
我是联调局探员
What? Are you telling me this whole thing was a lie?
什么 你是在告诉我这一切都是谎言吗
How is that even possible?
那怎么可能
I met you at an art show.
我是在一场艺术展上遇见你的
You were brought there.
你是被别人带过去的
No, I wasn't.
我不是
I-I-I went with my girlfriends and my friend Mickey.
我跟我闺蜜们还有我朋友米基一起去的
You used Mickey to get me there?
你利用米基骗我去那里吗
It wasn't As I told you the other day,
那不是... 我那天告诉过你
this is an extremely important case.
这案子真的很重要
Yeah, I got that.
我明白
April...
艾普莉
If you wanted information about Paul,
如果你想了解保罗的信息
why didn't you just come to me in the first place?!
为什么一开始不直接来找我
Why would you go through all this trouble
为什么要费劲周折
just to humiliate me?!
来羞辱我
You already lied to the authorities once
你已经对官员撒过一次谎
to protect your husband.
来保护你丈夫了
We didn't know if we could trust you.
我们不知道能不能信任你
Trust me?
信任我
That's funny.
真搞笑
This whole thing...
这一切...
I...I don't believe this.
我不信
I never meant for you to find out this way.
我不想让你这样发现的
If you'd just let me explain --
如果你听我解释
Explain what -- that this whole thing was a lie?!
解释什么 这一切都是个谎言吗
Look, all that matters now is where we go from here.
现在重要的是接下来的发展
All that matters to you, maybe.
也许对你来说重要
April.
艾普莉
What about a receptionist for a P.R. firm?
公♥关♥公♥司♥的前台怎么样
That might be interesting.
那可能很有意思
Maybe, if they didn't require a college degree.
也许吧 如果他们不要大学学历的话
All the decent listings require a degree.
所有像样的工作都需要学历
How did the apartment hunting go yesterday?
昨天看公♥寓♥看得怎么样了
I went to a few. Nothing great.
我去了几家 没有很棒的
I saw some of them online. Didn't look that bad.
我上网看了一些 看上去不太糟糕
They're not.
是啊
But with the security deposit and the first month down,
但是要交押金和第一个月的租金
the fact is I don't have enough money for anything decent,
实际上 我付不起像样的公♥寓♥
and I can't realistically stay on your couch forever.
我也不能一直窝在你家沙发上
It all feels like a huge dead end.
感觉穷途末路了
I wish I could just go home.
真希望我可以回家
Anna, we discussed this.
安娜 我们讨论过的
Your apartment isn't safe enough.
你的公♥寓♥不够安全
I meant home to Korea.
我是说回韩国的家
I didn't realize that was something you were considering.
我没想到你会考虑这种事
It's not. I mean, how could I?
我不会 我是说 我怎么可以
That would mean telling my parents
那就意味着告诉我父母
I've been lying to them for years.
我欺骗他们很多年了
They think I'm married and happy and successful.
他们觉得我结婚了 很幸福 很成功
Maybe if you gave them a chance,
也许如果你给他们一个机会
they might surprise you.
他们会让你惊讶的
Or they might reject me.
他们也可能拒绝我
Sorry. I'm sorry...
抱歉 很抱歉
for being such a pain in the ass.
我真是太招人烦了
Seriously, I'm so grateful to you.
说真的 我很感谢你
No one's ever shown this much interest in me.
从来没有谁这么关心过我
She's not here.
她不在
Yeah, I can see that.
我能看到
I'm heading out to lunch.
我出去吃午餐
Do you... Need something from me?
你需要我帮什么忙吗
Just enjoying the view.
我只是在欣赏"风景"
Got to say, you...
我得说 你
you look like a million bucks.
你看起来美极了
Jim, hey.
吉姆
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
谢谢你这么快回我电♥话♥
Yeah, listen, I...
听着 我
I wanted to talk to you about one of your former associates,
我想和你谈谈你之前的同事
Antonia Ruiz.
安东尼娅·鲁伊斯
Yeah, that's right. Toni.
没错 托尼
Are you sure it's over between you and Dom?
你确定你和多姆之间结束了吗
It seemed like there was so much good stuff between you.
你俩之间有好多美好的回忆
I know. I know. But all that got messed up along the way.
我知道 但那一切都渐渐搞砸了
And it seems like we tried,
我们做了尝试
but there was just nowhere to go, you know?
但是却无路可去
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
真遗憾 亲爱的
Guess who's getting married!
猜猜谁要结婚了
And if you guessed me, you guessed right. Oh, my God!
如果你们猜是我 那就猜对了 天哪
Married to who? What? To Scott.
嫁给谁 什么 斯科特啊
Who else would it be? Wait, wait, wait, wait.
还能有谁 等等
Savi, why are you wearing the depressed ponytail in here?
萨维 你为什么扎着马尾 那么沮丧
What were you two just talking about?
你俩刚在聊什么呢
Savi and Dom broke up. Have I met Scott?
萨维和多姆分手了 我见过斯科特吗
No. Are you okay?
真不幸 你没事吧
It's okay. We can be sad about that later.
没关系 我们可以稍后再难过
Right now, I just want to freak out
现在我只想高兴死
because my baby sister is getting married!
因为我的小妹妹要结婚了
Let me see the ring.
让我看看戒指
I need to get it sized 'cause it keeps falling off.
我得去改小一点 因为它老是滑下来
Honey, it's beautiful.
亲爱的 戒指太美了
It is, isn't it?
超美 不是吗
Yeah! Oh, my God!
是的 天呐
This is crazy! I'm so excited!
太疯狂了 我好激动
Joss just told us she's getting married!
乔斯刚告诉我们她要结婚了
But Savi and Dom are broken up.
但是萨维和多姆分手了
Daniel's an FBI agent.
丹尼尔是联调局探员
He was using me to get to Paul.
他利用我来接近保罗
I'm never playing this game with her again.
我再也不跟她玩惊喜游戏了
Hello?
在吗
Hey. I have some big news.
我有个重大新闻
Yeah? So do I. Greta is psychotic.
是吗 我也有 格里塔是个疯子
Oh, no. What happened?
不是吧 怎么了
Look at this e-mail from her.
看看她发的这封邮件
We're three weeks out from the soft open.
我们还有三周就要试卖♥♥营运了
I was literally about to have you send the menus to the printer.
我本打算让你把菜单发给印刷公♥司♥
Yeah? And she wants to throw out everything.
然后呢 然后她想重新定菜单
But she already approved the menus.
但她已经同意菜单了
Exactly, and now she's not sure it's ambitious enough.
没错 但现在她又不确定这份菜单足够好
She's thinking -- ho ho ho, wait for it.
她觉得 等下我给你看
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表