剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I've said no to plenty of monks.
我拒绝过很多修道士
Really? Yeah. They're kinky.
真的吗 对 他们很古怪的
All right.
好吧
All right. You're funny.
好吧 你真有趣
Well, why do you sound surprised?
你为什么这么惊讶
Well, it's, you know...
因为
it's most girls that look like you...
大多数像你这么漂亮的女孩
they don't need to be funny, so they're not.
她们都不需要风趣 所以她们很无聊
That didn't sound nearly as sexist in my head,
我绝对不是性别歧视
just so you know.
我想让你知道
Yeah, well, I should introduce you to my ex.
好吧 我应该把你介绍给我的前任
She's prettier and funnier.
她更美也更有趣
"She"?
她
Didn't we talk about this?
没跟你说过吗
No.
没有
No, you said you'd never been in a long-term relationship, actually.
没有 你说你没有过长久的恋爱关系
Well, it wasn't long,
我们在一起也不长
but it was my longest, almost six months.
但是我最长的一次了 将近六个月
That's great. What was she like?
很棒 她是什么样的人
Oh, we don't have to talk about it.
我们不用聊这个
I'm sorry. No. You know what? No. I want to.
抱歉 不 实际上我想聊聊
Yeah? Yeah. We broke up almost a year ago.
真的吗 对 我们一年前分的手
Her name was Alex. She was...
她叫艾莉克丝 她是
a beautiful person.
一个美好的人
And, uh, it wasn't something I expected, but...
同性之爱不是我所预料到的 但是
She meant a lot to me.
她对我来说有很重要的意义
You loved her.
你爱过她
I did.
是的
Don't look at -- why are you smiling at me like that?
别看我 你干嘛对我这样笑
Because I was right about you.
因为我猜中了你是这样的人
Oh, yeah? What? What part?
是吗 什么样的人
You have a lot of love in your heart.
你是个情感细腻的人
Would you like to have dessert? Yeah.
想吃甜点吗 好的
Yeah? Yeah.
吃吗 吃
Good.
好的
Here we go.
加点这个
And sauce...
巧克力酱
Aah, don't be dripping that chocolate sauce on me.
别把巧克力酱滴在我身上
I got it. I know what you're trying to do.
我来处理 我知道你想干什么
I got to pick Lucy up soon,
我要去接露西放学了
but you can sleep over again if you want.
你想的话可以再去我家过夜
Ah, no, I wish I could, but, uh...
我也想去 可惜
I got to catch the red-eye.
可惜我要去赶夜航航♥班♥
You're going back to Vermont tonight?
你今晚要回佛蒙特州吗
Why didn't you I didn't want you
你为什么 我不想让你
to be thinking about it the whole night.
一整晚都想这件事
Your mom's again?
又是你妈妈的事
Yeah, the floor guys stained the wood the wrong color.
对 地板工把地板涂错了颜色
It's my fault. I should have been paying attention.
都是我的错 我应该注意的
I'd leave it, but... You want to do right by your mom.
我可以不管的 你想为母亲把事做好
You know, it's the only thing I have left
这是我剩下的唯一一件
to honor her memory.
可以怀念她的东西了
I understand, and...
我理解
I think it's sweet.
我觉得你很贴心
I'd love to see the place one day. I'm --
什么时候我也想去看看那个房♥子
I'm sure it's beautiful.
我想房♥子一定很漂亮
Mnh. Sorry. That was presumptuous.
抱歉 这么说太冒昧了
Oh, I'm glad you want to see it. It's just that...
你想去看♥房♥♥子我很高兴 只是
it's been a long time
已经有很久
since I've taken a woman I love back to that house.
我没有再带自己爱的女人去那里了
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying...
我想说
that I love you, too.
我也爱你
You heard me last night?
你昨晚听到我说的话了
I did.
听到了
And...
而且
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey, Ron.
罗恩
Why wasn't I included in the partners' meeting this morning?
为什么今早的合伙人会议没让我参加
Because it was about you.
因为我们就是在讨论你的事
Look, you and Savi want to see each other, that's fine.
你和萨维在交往 没问题
But it doesn't come without complications.
但事情确实因此变得复杂了
Somebody already made a complaint to human resources.
已经有人向人力部投诉了
Who? You know I can't disclose that information.
谁 你明知我不能告诉你
Then what are the allegations?
那指控是什么
I'd at least like to know what I'm being accused of.
起码让我知道我被指责了什么
It's perceived that you're more lenient towards Savi.
说你对萨维太偏心
Okay. Okay. That perception is 100% wrong.
好吧 好吧 真是大错特错了
I don't really care.
我不管
Your relationship has become an issue in this office.
你们的关系已经影响到了我们事务所
So you're no longer gonna be supervising Savi,
所以你不再是萨维的上司了
and she is no longer gonna be working on your cases.
她也不能再接手你的案子了
Okay, this is ridiculous. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
太荒唐了 这有可能招来一场官司
If it continues to be a problem, one of you will be gone.
如果你们的问题不解决 只能有一个人走人
That was awesome!
帅呆了
So awesome!
不能更棒
Oh, "Under the bridge"
《在桥下》那首歌♥
really brought me back to my senior year!
真让我觉得又回到了高中最后一年
Hey, are we yelling right now?!
我们是不是在叫喊啊
I think so! Should we try talking softer?!
没错 是不是该小声点
Can you hear me now?
还能听得到我说话吗
Sorry. You okay?
抱歉 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
没事 没事
I just, uh... I know.
只是... 我知道
Took me a while to get over that one, too.
我也是过了好久才适应的
I'm still afraid to drive myself on the freeway.
我现在还是不敢开车上高速
Well, it's a process. You'll get there...
这是个过程 总会好起来的
Eventually.
总会好的
"Eventually" is really hard for me.
对我来说太难了
What should we do now?
我们现在该干点什么
I don't want to go home yet.
我还不想回家
So don't.
那就别回去
We can keep this night going.
我们可以玩上整整一夜
Yeah?
真的吗
Okay, let's do it.
好啊 就这样
Are you up for anything?
有什么打算吗
What did you have in mind?
你想干什么
And, uh...Oh, look. This is the bedroom.
这里就是 我的卧室
Here's the bed. This is the room.
床 和房♥间
You know, pretty standard stuff.
标配
You give good tour.
你真是个好导游
Thank you. Should have been a realtor.
谢谢 看来我该当个地♥产♥商
I was a realtor.
我曾是个卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
Really? I knew we had a lot in common.
真的吗 我就知道我们共同点很多
I cannot believe that I did that.
真不敢相信我真的这么做了
What? Double doubles at midnight?
什么 半夜吃了巨无霸
No, not that. You know what.
不是 你懂的
You know.
就是那个
So, how long am I supposed to keep this on?
这个还要贴多久
Well, at least a couple of hours.
至少几小时吧
Yep, close enough.
差不多了
I have ink.
我有纹身了
I am such a badass!
我真是个混混
Well, not if you say it. Fair enough.
说出来就不算了 好吧
I just feel like a badass.
我感觉自己是个混混
I feel like I'm marking the beginning of something new.
我感觉这是个新的开端
I'm glad we did this.
我太开心了
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
I got to tell you something.
有件事我得告诉你
My friend didn't just bail at the last minute.
今晚其实没有朋友放我鸽子
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表