剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You never invited anyone.
你根本没邀请什么朋友
No, since the accident,
是的 事故之后
nobody gets what I'm going through, but...
没人能真正理解我的感受
with you, it's -- it's easy.
但和你一起 就很轻松
You get it.
你都懂
I should probably get some rest.
我得休息了
Yeah. Yeah, I should go.
是啊 我该走了
Hey, but, uh, don't forget to put ointment on it.
别忘了上药膏
I won't.
不会的
Hey, Savi? Yeah?
萨维 怎么了
I'm glad we're friends.
和你成为朋友我很高兴
Me too.
我也是
Fist bump.
顶下拳
Explosion!
爆♥炸♥喽
Good night, badass.
晚安 混混
Yeah, that was... Yeah.
那真是... 是啊
You could stay if you want. No, thanks. I...
你想的话可以留下来 不了
I should probably get going.
我该走了
You should you should text me, and...
你可以给我发短♥信♥
You blowing me off?
你要放我鸽子吗
Look, I'm -- I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
You're -- you're a great guy.
你是个好男人
And dinner was -- dinner was awesome.
今天的晚餐也很棒
The chemistry was popping, but that was...
我们之间很来电 但...
That was more of a fizzle. Right?
滚床单很失败 是吧
Yeah. You agree?
是的 你也这么想
I do. That was our first time, though, you know?
是的 但这只是我们的第一次
I feel like if we tried it again, it would be better.
也许之后再来 情况就会改善了
There's like a learning curve, right?
这是个慢慢磨合的过程
Yeah, but even with the curve, it can only get so much better.
对 就算是个过程 也就这样了
You either got it or you don't.
要么天雷地火 要么一塌糊涂
And we don't got it, my friend.
我们就是一塌糊涂 朋友
Wow. Reduced to "Friend" while naked is a new one.
光着身子就变成朋友了 这还是头一回
Oh, I'm sorry. I just --
对不起 我...
I feel like it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
III should apologize, you know? Why?
该道歉的是我 为什么
Well, I just wasn't being myself.
我不在状态
Who were you being?
怎么呢
No, I mean I was holding back, you know?
我有所保留 你懂吗
I wasn't giving you my best stuff.
我没有拿出全部实力
Scott, it's No, listen. II'm serious.
斯科特 不 是真的
I have a thing.
我有一个癖好
What kind of thing?
什么癖好
Holy...shoes.
我的鞋啊
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Oh, crap. Are you married?
糟了 你结婚了吧
Because I don't do that anymore.
我可不想再跟已婚男人搞了
No, no. I'm not married.
不 我没结婚
Girlfriend? Very much single.
有女友了 单身汉一个
W-- so these -- what? These are your shoes?
那这些 这些是你的鞋
Yeah.
是的
What -- what I do...
我所做的...
Is... No, no, no, no, no, no!
是... 不不不
There's no need to explain.
没必要解释
I-I totally get it.
我完全明白
And you know what? While I appreciate
虽然我很理解
a man's desire to partake in some lady accessories --
一个男人想买♥♥女人的物品
I do -- I-I don't think that I can swing that way.
真的 但我觉得我受不了
Slow down here for a second. Pump the brakes. These --
稍等 暂停 这些...
These are my shoes, but I don't wear them. You wear them.
这些是我的鞋 但我不♥穿♥ 你穿
What?
什么
You wanted to know my thing.
你想知道我的癖好
Having sex with women while they're wearing designer shoes?
和穿着名牌鞋的女人做♥爱♥
I like sexy shoes on sexy legs,
我喜欢性感的腿穿性感的鞋
so I loan these to women that I sleep with for the night.
所以我把这些鞋借给跟我过夜的女人
Kind of like a bowling alley.
就跟保龄球馆一样
I do have multiple sizes, yeah.
我的确有不同的鞋码
Okay.
好吧
So why didn't I get to play?
那为什么不让我玩
Because I didn't want to scare you off.
因为我不想吓跑你
Does that happen a lot, Scott? No.
这事儿经常发生吗 斯科特 不
I didn't lead with my freaky side because I like you.
我没有从我的怪异面入手是因为我喜欢你
I like you a lot.
非常喜欢你
Well, lucky for you, I like a little freaky.
算你走运 我喜欢有点怪异的
Yeah? Especially if it means I get to wear these.
是吗 尤其是我还可以穿这些
I get to choose.
由我来选
Okay. Which ones?
好吧 哪一双
None...For tonight.
今晚不♥穿♥
I want to date you, but you have to earn the shoes.
我想和你约会 但你得自己来争取这些鞋
Environmentalists are accusing congress
环保分子指责国会
of allowing special-interest groups
允许特殊利益集团
to erode tougher regulations for air pollution.
来侵蚀防止空气污染的法规
What can I get you?
喝点什么
Vodka martini.
伏特加马提尼
Do you want to open a tab?
你想自己开一瓶吗
No, no. Here.
不不 给
Oh, my god.
天啊
What's so funny?
什么这么有趣
ohh. It's just Scott.
是斯科特
You know, I think there might actually be something there.
我想我们可能真的有可能
Oh, my -- oh, my sweet jesus.
天啊
What is on your neck?
你脖子上是什么
Uh, do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Uh, that better be henna.
最好是染料画的
No, it's real. I got it last night.
不 是真的 我昨晚刺的
What?! With Zack?
什么 和扎克一起吗
Yeah. Will you stop with the crazy eyes?
是的 你能不能不用这疯狂的眼神看我
It's not that big of a deal.
又没什么
What do you mean, "Not that big of a deal," Savi?
你说"没什么"是什么意思 萨维
When I got my double ear piercing,
我扎了两个耳洞的时候
you wouldn't shut up about it for six months.
你说了我半年
You're a lawyer. What were you thinking?
你是个律师 你怎么想的
Lawyers can have tattoos. Yeah, edgy lawyers.
律师也可以刺纹身 是啊 那种前卫律师
No, your idea of edgy is wearing a wife-beater to brunch...
你对前卫的理解是穿着汗衫去吃早午餐
with a blazer.
还有休闲西装
Okay, so, if need be, I can just cover it for work.
好吧 那如果需要的话 我可以遮起来
And Dom? What's he gonna think, hmm?
那多姆呢 他会怎么想
I don't know -- maybe that it's sexy?
不知道 或许觉得很性感
Sexy that you got a tattoo with another man. Hmm.
你和其他男人一起刺了纹身很性感吗
You know, never thought I'd say this,
我从没想到我会这么说
but you actually worry too much.
但你担心太多了
Oh, my...
我的...
Hey, Karen. It's me. Uh, give me a call when you get this.
凯伦 是我 收到后给我打个电♥话♥
I think I need your help with something.
我有事儿需要你帮忙
Karen, I was just about to call you.
凯伦 我正想给你打电♥话♥
Daniel already told you?
丹尼尔已经跟你说了吗
Told me what?
说什么
That he saw me last night.
说他昨晚看见我了
But that's not why - you were calling me, is it?
但你不是为这个要给我打电♥话♥的 对吧
No, I was calling to tell you
不 我给你打电♥话♥是想告诉你
that Ryan Gosling came in this morning and bought a mug.
瑞恩·高斯林[著名影星]今早来买♥♥了个马克杯
Oh! How did he look? Perfect, obviously.
他看起来怎样 当然很完美
Wait. What do you mean - you saw Daniel?
等等 你说看见丹尼尔了是什么意思
He's in Vermont.
他在佛蒙特
He is?
是吗
That's weird. It really looked like him.
真奇怪 看起来很像他
Was he by himself?
他一个人吗
Oh, my god. He was with a woman.
天啊 他和一个女人在一起
No, no, no, no, the person I saw was with a bunch of people.
不不不 我看见的那个人和一堆人在一起
But since that person probably wasn't Daniel,
但既然那个人很可能不是丹尼尔
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表