剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You look gorgeous. I should go change.
你穿得真漂亮 我应该去换衣服
No, no, no. I overdressed.
不不不 是我穿得太正式了
Well, I thought I would go cash
我觉得我可以轻松点
since it's just you and me tonight.
因为今晚只有咱两个人
Just you and me?
只有你和我
Didn't you get my text?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
When I got your message Daniel wasn't coming,
你说丹尼尔不来
I sent Steve off to play poker.
我就打发斯蒂夫出去玩牌了
It's better with just us girls anyway, right?
只有我们女的多好 是吧
Sure. Great.
是的 太好了
Earthquake! Earthquake!
地震了 地震了
Is it over?
震完了吗
What are the chances that we can pretend
能不能装作没看到我刚才
I didn't just squeal like a little girl?
像小女孩那样尖叫
You did whisk me into the doorway.
你的确赶紧把我带到了门口
Well, I was using you as cover, obviously.
很显然我是拿你当人肉盾牌
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
You're reading my mind. Okay.
你真懂我 好的
My God.
我的天
I don't think there's any way you could be more beautiful.
我觉得你不能再漂亮了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我都不知道该怎么想了
The whole thing is driving me crazy.
这件事简直让我抓狂
I mean, my point is, I don't know who to trust.
问题是 我不知道该相信谁
Harry says he's doing it because it's a childhood dream.
哈利说他这么做是因为儿时的梦想
Kate says it's because he has absolutely nothing here,
凯特说是因为他在这一无所有了
which is a bald-faced lie.
简直是赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
God, she's so irritating.
天哪 她太让人生气了
Do you realize that an earthquake
你有没有感觉到
has come and gone since you've been talking?
刚才在你说话时地震了一下
Harry could totally have the career that I think he wants
哈利绝对能做出一番他想要事业
if he would just stick it out, you know.
如果他能够坚持下来的话
What... what am I supposed to do?
我... 我该怎么办
Let him go back to Australia
让他回澳大利亚吗
because the thing that brought him here,
因为那个带他来的人
slept with a co-worker, got pregnant with his baby,
跟同事上了床 怀了别人的孩子
nearly died, and then, what, chose the other guy?
差点死掉 最后还是选择了别人
Or... or am I supposed to be a real friend
或者是当一个真正的朋友
and say something to him that he's lying to himself
跟他谈谈 他所谓的回澳大利亚
about what he's going back to and...
只是自欺欺人
Well, it sort of sounds like Harry's just trying
听起来哈利在经历了这些之后
To find something that makes him happy
只是想寻找一些
after all the crap he's been through, you know?
能让自己开心起来的东西
Will it work? Who knows?
会不会有用呢 谁知道
"Who knows?"
"谁知道"
No, I-I find no comfort in "who knows?"
"谁知道"可不像是安慰人的
You know, working at some little shack on the beach.
在海滩上一个小餐馆里工作
Do you think that's gonna cut it for Harry? Probably not.
你觉得对哈利来说能行吗 可能不行
He owned one of the hottest restaurants in L.A.
他以前的餐馆可是洛杉矶数一数二的
for two years, right?
有两年吧
He's a rock-star chef.
他是个明星主厨
That's not a feeling a man forgets easily.
这种感觉男人可不会轻易忘记
That's true.
确实如此
Yeah.
是啊
Messenger just dropped this for you. Great. Thanks.
快递员刚给你送过来 太好了 谢谢
You need anything else?
还需要什么吗
No. I'm good, Molly. Thank you.
没有了 莫莉 谢谢你
You ready to go? We're the last ones here.
准备走吗 就剩我们了
Yeah, I got another hour to wrap this up.
我还得一小时把这个弄完
Okay. I'll see you later, then.
好吧 过会见
Your place?
去你那吗
No, I'll come to yours.
不 我去你那
Perfect.
好极了
I just had a crazy dajavu.
这种场面似曾相识啊
Yeah? What?
是吗 怎么了
Last year when we would work late nights
去年工作繁忙的时候
and everything was so loaded and tense.
我们会加班到很晚
And now look at us.
可是看看现在的我们
We're saying "your place or mine?"
说"去你那还是我那"
like it's the most normal thing in the world.
就像是世界上再平常不过的事
It's nice, isn't it?
感觉不错吧
It is.
确实
But if someone would have told me last year this time
但是如果去年这个时候有人对我说
this is how things would end up,
事情会发展到这个样子
I would have laughed in their faces.
我会一笑置之
So, what are you saying?
你想表达什么
I'm saying that things change.
我想说一切都会变化
Plans change.
计划也是
The old me would never admit that.
以前的我绝不会承认这点
But if everything had gone as I had intended it to go...
但是如果一切都是按我的本意发展的话
I wouldn't be here with you right now.
我现在就不会和你在一起
So maybe it's good to let go of plans.
也许不再坚持什么计划也挺好
Just...make room for amazing things to happen.
为美好的事情留下空间
Wouldn't want to miss out on something amazing.
我也不想错过美好的事情
See you later.
一会见
Please make it stop.
快停下来
You have to have just one.
再吃一块
Your body can certainly stand it. Not a single ounce of fat.
你的身体肯定能承受 不过一点点脂肪而已
That is not true.
这话可不对
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm sorry. I have to take this. It's my mother.
对不起 我得接个电♥话♥ 是我妈妈
I would ignore it, but she just got a neck lift.
要不是她刚做了颈部提升术 我才不搭理她
Hi, mom. How's the swelling?
妈妈 还肿吗
Oh, good.
太好了
If you're gonna eat that, you got to do it right.
如果要吃 就要用对方法吃
Steven.
斯蒂夫
I lost big tonight.
今晚损失大了
Don't tell Sam, but we don't have a Tesla anymore.
别告诉山姆 我们的特斯拉没了
Here, let me do that for you the way it's supposed to be done.
我来帮你吧 应该这么弄
Thank you. That's enough.
谢谢 够了
Here. A little bit. Look at that.
来一小点儿 看看
What the hell are you doing?!
你在神经什么
Oh, it's okay. No, it's not okay! You are disgusting!
没什么 什么没什么 你太恶心了
April, just wait. She...
艾普莉 等等 她...
Tell your wife dinner was lovely,
告诉你老婆晚饭很好吃
but I am suddenly feeling sick.
但是我突然感觉很恶心
Oh, come...
拜托
Hey, you.
你好
Nice bed head. Did I wake you?
头型睡得不错 我吵醒你了吗
Do we have a meeting that I've forgotten about?
我们约了见面我忘了吗
No. Where's Kate?
没有 凯特呢
Kate is hiking, I think.
她好像去爬山了
Good. Great. Come here. We need to talk.
太好了 过来 我们得谈谈
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Come here. Pull up a seat.
过来 坐这
What... what... what is this?
这... 这是什么
This is your life, Harry Davis.
这是你的人生 哈利·戴维斯
Oh, no. Joss, I've not even had coffee yet.
不 乔斯 我还没有喝咖啡呢
Coffee can wait.
等会再喝
Look at how adorable and excited you were.
看看你多么帅气 多么精神
Savi said you were so nervous opening night
萨维说你首秀的时候超级紧张
that you puked four times and you barely slept.
吐了四次 晚上还没怎么睡
You remember that? Yeah.
还记得吗 当然
But then look.
再看这个
First night was a wild success.
第一夜无比成功
Look at us celebrating with burgers and champagne.
看我们在举着汉堡和酒杯庆祝
And then the next week,
然后下一周
you got a rave review in L.A. Magazine.
洛杉矶杂♥志♥对你高度赞扬
And I quote, "L.A. has a hot, new Aussie chef,
原话是"洛杉矶有一位帅气的澳洲厨师
"and his name is Harry Davis.
他的名字叫做哈利·戴维斯
"His American contemporary cuisine is,
他的美式现代烹饪
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表