剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Babies, well, they get both. Babies?
孩子们 他们两个姓都用 孩子们
Plural?
不止一个
Okay, well, I was thinking one.
好吧 我还想只生一个呢
I was thinking four.
我想生四个
Two. Done.
两个 成交
Is there anything else you want?
你还有什么想要的吗
Yeah. You. Twice a week. Guaranteed.
有 你 一周两次 不能反悔
I'm not moving on that one.
这我可不让步
Are you out of your freaking mind?
你这是疯了吗
Give me that.
给我
Sex at least five times a week,
一周至少滚床单五次
and always at least once on weekends.
而且周末至少要一次
A girl has needs.
女人也有需要
You... drive a hard bargain. I'm glad we cleared that up.
你还真能讨价还价 很高兴我们达成一致了
And no matter how old we get,
无论我们多老
you have to tell me you love me at least once a day.
你至少每天说一次你爱我
That part's easy.
这个简单
Looks like our little plan worked.
看来我们的计划成功了
I never realized you were such a good actor.
我真没看出来你演戏演得这么好
All that yelling -- you scared the crap out of me.
大喊大叫的 都吓死我了
Listen, thanks for helping me with this.
听我说 谢谢你帮我
You didn't have to.
你不需要这么做的
Yeah, I did.
不 我需要
Even though we're not together,
即便我们不在一起了
I'll always have your back.
我也总是会支持你的
And I will always have yours.
我也会一直支持你
So, has Mitchell decided what he's gonna do yet?
米切尔决定要怎么做了吗
He said it's my call.
他说我来决定
Whatever I decide, the rest of the partners will back me.
无论我决定怎么做 其他合伙人都会支持我
Well, I am proud of you, fancy-pants partner.
我真为你骄傲 高大上的合伙人
Putting Anna on the plane was so intense,
送安娜上飞机是很激动的
but I felt calm.
但是我却觉得很平静
Then when I was driving home --
然后开车回家的时候
and suddenly, I just broke into tears.
突然的 我就哭了
Honey. I'm so happy for her,
亲爱的 我真为她高兴
but it made me feel really sad
但这也让我很伤心
for what I lost with my own mother.
因为我母亲没看到我的成就
My whole family, really.
其实应该说是我的一家人
I-it's silly, I know. It's been so long now.
这有点傻 我知道 已经这么长时间了
No, there's nothing silly about it.
不 这一点也不傻
That girl was lucky to have you, honey.
那个女孩有你是她的福气 亲爱的
You changed her life forever.
你改变了她的人生
She changed mine.
是她改变了我的人生
For the first time, I felt like
这是我第一次感觉
I made a real difference in a patient's life.
让病人的生活有了真正的改变
But I had to break every rule of my profession to do it,
但是我这是违反了所有的职业操守
which made me realize...
于是我觉得
I don't think this is the right profession for me,
我觉得这个职业不适合我
not anymore.
不再适合了
So I decided to quit.
所以我决定不干了
What? What do you mean, "Quit"?
什么 什么叫不干了
I mean, I'm not gonna be a psychiatrist anymore.
我是说我不再做心理医生了
So, what are you gonna do instead?
那你打算干什么
I honestly have no idea.
真心没想法
But Jacob asked me to move to Boston with him.
不过雅各布让我跟他搬到波士顿去
What?! Boston?!
什么 波士顿
I'm so confused. Where are we?
我糊涂了 我们现在在哪呢
I-I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's a lot. It's a lot.
这事很大 这事很大
"A lot" is putting it mildly.
"很大"这个词都太委婉了
And that's kind of a big step
而且这种事对于两个
for two people that aren't even dating.
还没开始恋爱的人来说有点太过了吧
Actually, we have been dating.
其实 我们一直在恋爱
We just... didn't tell people yet.
我们只是 还没告诉别人
Okay, it does sound crazy and impulsive,
好吧 这听起来的确挺疯狂挺冲动的
but really romantic, too.
但也真的很浪漫
I think you should do it.
我觉得你应该这么做
You do? I don't. I like you here.
是吗 我不觉得 我喜欢你留在这
Well, I'm on board with whatever you want to do,
你想做什么我都支持你
but you better be at my wedding, woman.
但你最好能来参加我的婚礼 女士
Yeah, yeah. And -- and the bridal shower
是的 是的 还有新娘送礼会
and all those other parties I'm throwing my sister.
以及所有我为我妹妹开的派对
And Lucy is going to insist you're here for Christmas, obviously.
而且很显然露西也会坚持让你来过圣诞节的
You guys are freaking me out.
你们要把我吓死了
I haven't even made up my mind yet.
我都还没有决定呢
Whatever you decide to do, we will make it work.
无论你决定怎么做 我们都会支持你
Like we always do.
就像平时一样
So, I just had a meeting with Greta,
我刚跟格里塔开了会
who is apparently back to being thrilled with you.
你让她很兴奋
Gloating is not an attractive look on you, Joss.
你幸灾乐祸的表情可不好看 乔斯
Please! I noticed you saved your date-and-mint-crusted lamb.
行了吧 我注意到你把羊肉那道菜留了下来
Yeah, but lost my sambuca prawns.
是的 不过大虾那道菜没了
Harry, consider it a big win.
哈利 就当是赚了
You managed to salvage 3/4 of that menu,
你留下了菜单上四分之三的菜品
which means I don't have to re-conceive our entire concept
这样我也不用重新思考创意
or the table decorations or the invites.
餐桌装饰 以及请帖了
And "Japanese-y" definitely did not make the cut.
而且"日本范"绝对不会出现了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
What is that?
这是什么
I'm engaged!
我订婚了
I-I was gonna tell you the other day.
我那天打算告诉你的
But, anyway, I-it just happened.
不过 反正我是订婚了
That's...
这真...
That is... that's... that's really great news, Joss.
这真... 这真是个好消息 乔斯
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Absolutely, you're getting married.
当然了 你要结婚了
Yeah, I'm getting married.
是啊 我要结婚了
Good stuff.
真是好消息
Got a second?
有空吗
We don't have to do this. You already won.
不用这样了 你已经赢了
You're the one who turned this into a game,
是你把我们之间变成一场比赛的
Which was a waste because you're a damn good lawyer.
这简直是浪费时间 因为你是名优秀的律师
Was a damn good lawyer.
以前是
You know...
其实...
you almost had me.
你差点就拿下我了
I look out for myself.
我自己做事自己承担
You grow up the way I did, that's the way it works.
我从小就是这样长大的 这是我的行事风格
I'm not gonna apologize for it.
但我不会向你道歉
The fact that I got this far --
我都已经走到这一步了
no one ever thought it would happen.
没人想到会这样
This far as a con artist or this far as a lawyer?
你是指作为大骗子还是作为律师走到这一步
Please. What's the difference?
拜托 有什么区别
You know, when you first got here,
其实你刚来的时候
I didn't like you.
我并不喜欢你
I figured you were a one-trick pony.
我以为你就只是外表光鲜
And, to be honest, I didn't expect much,
说实话 我对你的期望值没有多少
but you surprised me.
但是你让我惊艳到了
You actually showed real talent.
其实你展示出了自己特有的才华
There was no doubt in my mind that
我从未怀疑
you were gonna make partner -- no doubt in anybody's mind,
你会成为合伙人 没人怀疑过
except yours.
除了你自己
How about you give me the chance to prove you right?
要不你给我次机会来证明是你是对的吧
I know how much you like to be right.
我知道你有多喜欢证明自己正确
I'm afraid there's no chance of you making partner here.
恐怕你没机会在这里做合伙人了
At least not for a good, long time.
至少很长一段时间内是不行了
So you're not firing me?
也就是说你不解雇我吗
No, I've decided to keep you on as a junior associate.
不 我决定先留你做律师助理
Of course, you -- you could always quit,
当然 你还可以辞职
but, I mean, the references are gonna be a giant bitch.
但是 推荐信上我可不会给你写什么好话
Why? Why would you do that?
为什么 你为什么这么做
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表