剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
That's just a story I made up. One of many.
那只是我编造的众多故事中的一个
But why?
但是为什么
Why would you waste our time here together?
为什么你到这里来浪费我们的时间
Because I don't want to tell you my story!
因为我不想给你讲我的事情
Then what have you been doing here?!
那你来干什么
You made me come here!
你让我来的
You wouldn't discharge me from the hospital
你不让我出院
unless I agreed to these sessions!
除非我同意做这些心理治疗
That night,
那天晚上
you got me to tell you the truth about what happened,
你让我告诉你真♥相♥
but as soon I was honest with you,
但我一坦诚相告
you tried to pawn me off on another doctor!
你就想把我推到别的医生那去
But I called you. I --
但我给你打过电♥话♥ 我
Only after you'd already tricked me!
你骗了我之后才打的电♥话♥
You seemed like a dishonest person.
你看起来就不是个诚实的人呢
Turns out - my instincts were right.
结果没想到 我的直觉是对的
So, Karen...
所以 凯伦
what should we talk about now?
我们今天谈点什么
It's your own personal stash.
这个送你做个人收藏
Well, um, thank you.
谢谢
Let's go to Costa Rica together.
我们一起去哥斯达黎加吧
W-w-what?
什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I-I-I practiced how I was gonna say that,
我练习过怎么把这个说出口
and that totally just was not it.
绝不是像刚才这样说出来
Uh, but I-I have been looking at flights.
但是 我已经在查询航♥班♥了
You -- - you want to go on a vacation?
你想去度假
Yeah, you always said it was your favorite place in the world.
是 你总说那是世界上你最喜欢的地方
Let's go together.
我们一起去吧
Savi, Savi, just...
萨维 萨维
stop, okay?
打住 好吗
It's I-I-it's sweet.
这很贴心
It -- it is. I just, um...
真的 我只是
What's changed here?
发生什么事情了
Well, hopefully, you're less mad at me.
希望你没那么生我的气了
N-no, no, no, really.
我没生气 真的
I don't know. I was just... -
我不知道 我只是
thinking that maybe we could work
在想也许我们可以
through our problems together somewhere,
在什么地方共同解决我们之间的问题
like on a beach in hotel robes.
比如 在海滩上 穿着酒店的睡袍
I-I-I don't have any problems.
我没有问题
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
Yeah, so do I.
我知道 我也是
I want you.
我想要你
Do you?
真的吗
Because you haven't done anything to make me think so.
可是你的一举一动从没让我有过这样的感觉
Well, that's what I'm trying to do right now.
我现在就是尽力这样做的啊
But it doesn't work that way, Savi.
但这样是不行的 萨维
Look, I-I asked you to think about
我需要你好好想想
what's going on with you -- really think --
自己到底是怎么了 仔仔细细地考虑
and I-instead, you --
可你呢
you want to skip work and hop on a plane.
你却想丢下工作 坐上飞机逃之夭夭
No, Dom, that's not what I'm saying.
不是的 多姆 不是这样的
I mean, I-I-it's running away.
这是逃避
You're running away.
你想要逃避
You almost died, Savi.
你差点死掉 萨维
And...
可是...
you never even went to therapy.
你甚至不想接受心理治疗
I-instead, you struck up a friendship
相反 你交了一个新朋友
with a-a man who understood you.
一个你认为能理解你的男人
Dom Yyou never even talked to me about your feelings.
多姆 可你从不和我说你的那些感受
Y-you-- we never talked about the baby -- our baby.
你从没和我说起过那个孩子 我们的孩子
Y-y-you just decided that you wanted to try again.
你只是擅自决定 你想要再试试
I'm sorry.
对不起
You can't skip over all this crap,
这些心病你不能逃避
because if you do,
因为一旦你逃避
then things are never gonna work out for us.
我们之间就永远没有可能了
If --
如果...
if you're serious about me...
如果你真的对我还有情
then I need you to take this seriously.
那你就要好好想想这些事
This is part of our vintage reserve.
这些是我们的一部分珍酒藏品
These are some of the finest grapes in Napa, picked in --
选自纳帕谷最上等的葡萄...
Mmm, I love it.
我喜欢
Uh, but my chef was looking for something a little lighter,
但我的主厨需要的酒要更淡一点
something that pairs nicely with quail?
能和鹌鹑更搭
But... how did you even taste it?
可你那样喝 能尝出什么啊
Oh, wait.
稍等
Sorry. Hold that thought.
抱歉 等我一下
Hey, what's up? I'm working.
怎么了 我在工作呢
Who is Stephanie, and why is she calling me?
谁是斯蒂芬妮 还有她为什么会打给我
Oh, my God. She called you already?
天啊 她已经联♥系♥你了吗
Yeah, she called. She texted.
没错 她打了电♥话♥ 发了短♥信♥
She requested to follow me on instagram.
还申请在ins上粉我
Oh. Wow. Okay.
天啊 好吧
Well, I didn't expect that, but, Harry, she's great.
我没料到会这样 但哈利 她是个好姑娘
We went to college together, and she's really, really smart.
我们一起上的大学 她真的特别聪明
Yeah, so?
所以呢
So she's cool, and you should go out with her!
她很棒的 你们应该约个会
Why?
为什么
Because you might like her
也许你会喜欢上她
and because you haven't been on a date since Kyra.
而且你和凯拉分手后就没约会过
It's time to get back out there, buddy.
你得重回情场了 伙计
No, I meant why are you doing this?
不 我是说你为什么这么做
Because I'm -- I'm worried about you.
因为我很担心你啊
Uh, I see you - putting all of your energy into the restaurant,
我看着你把所有的精力都放到了餐厅上
and that's awesome, but I know how you get.
这样挺好 但我了解你
You're a total workaholic, and it could be like a year
你会当一整年的工作狂
before you look up from your griddle or whatever,
埋头做菜 摆弄煎锅什么的
and then you'll be pushing 42.
你就快42了
I mean, Harry, you're getting up there.
所以哈利 你必须重新开始了
Righto. Hanging up now.
好吧 我挂了
Wait, d-d-did I mention that she's smoking hot?
等等 我有没有跟你说 她超级性感
Harry?
哈利
He's gone.
挂了
Okay, quail wine -- talk to me.
好了 鹌鹑红酒 我们继续
Hi, Is there anything in particular I can help you find?
你好 需要我帮忙吗
No, just looking.
我就随便看看
Well, my name is April, in case you have any questions.
我叫艾普莉 有事随时叫我
Great. Thanks, April.
太好了 谢谢你 艾普莉
I'm sorry to have burdened you with all of this.
对不起把你牵扯进这些麻烦
I'm just at a loss.
我现在有点不知所措了
I feel so stupid for having missed it.
我居然什么都没看出来 真是太蠢了
Oh, you're not stupid.
你才不蠢
What Anna did, I-it's unfathomable.
安娜的所作所为没人能想得到
So this has never happened to you before, either?
你也没遇到过这样的情况吗
Oh, I've had patients distort the truth,
我也有病人故意扭曲事实
but, Karen, this is bordering on sociopathic behavior,
可是凯伦 她的行为已经相当于反♥社♥会♥了
to lie about everything --
满嘴谎话
where she lives, what she does for a living,
住址 工作
to create these fantasies.
制♥造♥这些假象
I know, but I should've seen it coming.
我知道 但我应该料到的
You want my advice?
想听听我的建议吗
Refer her to another doctor.
把她转手给别的医生
I-it's no fault of yours,
这不是你的错
but she clearly doesn't trust you.
但她显然不信任你
You've spent how many sessions?
你们进行了几次治疗了
Dozens.
十几次吧
And you still don't know anything real about her.
可你对她几乎还是一无所知
Which means you're not any closer to uncovering
也就是说 你还是不知道
what put her in that hospital in the first place.
她为什么开始会进医院
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表