剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
It's a half-carat diamond. Oh, please, Joss?
半克拉的钻石耳环呢 拜托 乔斯
Okay, I just -- you need to breathe.
好吧 我要...你先放轻松
Uh, dude, you better be on your way,
老兄 你最好已经上路了
'cause you're 20 minutes late.
你都迟到二十分钟了
I got us a gig.
我给咱拉了笔生意
You got us a what?
拉了笔什么
A party. A dinner.
派对 晚宴
A gig.
是生意啊
Um, okay. Let me pull up the calendar.
好的 等我把日程表调出来
When is it? Tomorrow night, baby.
什么时候 明晚
Tomorrow night?! Mmhmm.
明晚 对
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Uh...W-- Harry, I...
哈利 我...
The client's Janine Winterbaum.
客户叫珍妮·温特伯
She'll be at the house to meet us in 45 minutes.
我们45分钟后和她在家里碰头
Dress cute. I'll see you there.
打扮漂亮点 到时见
D--
老...
Room 206 was supposed to be mine.
206号♥房♥应该是我的
I have a patient coming in!
我有个病人要来呢
It says "Cancer Support" right here.
这儿写着"癌症援助"啊
I see what it says now, but someone erased my writing.
我知道现在写的 但有人把我的预约擦掉了
That's not possible.
不可能
It's very possible.
很有可能
It's the whole concept of a whiteboard!
这就是白板的用处啊
Dr. Blakeley wants to see you.
布莱克利医生要见你
Okay.
好
I think Mary hates me.
玛丽好像讨厌我
Mary's a thief.
玛丽就是个小偷
Steal your room - for the O.A. Meeting today?
她把你约的房♥间换成今天的助过食者会议了吗
Cancer support.
是癌症援助
Ah, those whiny, hairless bastards.
那些爱发牢骚又没头发的混♥蛋♥
Kidding. Clearly.
我当然是在开玩笑
So, what? You need a space for your session today?
那你是需要房♥间做今天的心理治疗吗
Yes.
是的
Well, use my office.
用我的办公室吧
Thank you, Irving. Thank you.
谢了 欧文 谢谢
Wait, wait. Uh, we're not done.
等下 还有件事
I got a call from your lawyer this morning.
我今早接了你律师的电♥话♥
What does she want?
她有什么事
Sit down.
坐吧
It seems Elizabeth Grey is up from release
伊丽莎白·格雷好像就要从州立精神病院
from Central State Psych.
释放了
And Natalie wanted you, my shrink,
而娜塔莉要你 我的心理医生
to break the news to me in case I had feelings about it?
来告诉我这件事 以防我情绪过激
Don't you?
你不会吗
My feelings are irrelevant to her parole, aren't they?
我的情绪跟她的释放也无关啊 不是吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
You can testify. You can write a statement.
你可以指证她 写供述书
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
If you feel she's a continuing threat,
如果你觉得她对你还是个威胁
it could have considerable sway.
也许可以影响她是否能出院
I have rounds to do and a new patient to see.
我还要查房♥ 还要看新病人
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Of course.
当然
Um, this is embarrassing.
好尴尬
Could I just have the...
我能拿回...
The earring back.
你的耳环是吧
Here.
给你
Well, then.
那么
I know,
我知道
Cario, but you can't have it all.
卡里诺 但鱼和熊掌不可兼得
You must give her the yacht
你必须把游艇给她
unless you want to give up the condo.
除非你不想要公♥寓♥了
Still in love with the wife. It's so heartbreaking.
还爱着他老婆 真是令人心碎
Phenomenal shoes. Where did you get them?
鞋子不错 你从哪儿买♥♥的
A b...
一家
Okay.
好的
Okay?
好吗
Bueno. Adiós.
好 再见[西语]
Good morning! Buenos días!
早上好 早上好[西语]
"Savannah" or "Savi"? What should I call you?
我该叫你"萨瓦娜"还是"萨维"呢
Savi's fine. How are you?
叫我萨维就行 你怎么样
Are you good? Is this okay like this, the desks?
你还好吗 桌子这样摆可以吗
I mean, we can turn mine around,
可以把我的桌子转过去
but you'd be staring at my ass all day.
但你就得成天到晚盯着我的屁♥股♥了
We wouldn't want that.
还是别那样了
We should go to lunch and get to know each other.
我们该共进午餐 增进彼此的了解
I heard you almost died.
我听说你差点就死了
See you for a minute?
能说句话吗
I... I meant Savi.
我 我是找萨维
I got so used to that being my signal all this time.
我习惯了 这都成我俩之间的暗号♥了
How's the day going?
今天怎么样
Great.
不能再好了
Yeah, that was... You know the Breitling Hotels?
那真是 你知道布赖特林酒店吗
I'm talking about the Vintage in New York,
我说的是纽约的复古酒店
Le petit Apartment in Paris.
巴黎的丽培缇公♥寓♥
Anyway, luxury, boutique hotels all over the world.
总之 奢华的精品酒店遍布全球
Wait. Andre Breitling?
等下 安德烈·布赖特林
Yeah, I just saw him on "Bill Maher."
我刚在"比尔·马赫"的节目上见过他
What makes him an expert in politics?
他怎么就成政♥治♥学专家了
Savi, he's coming in today.
萨维 他今天要来
Now, you up to it? I mean, I don't want to overwhelm you.
你准备好了吗 我不想给你太大压力
Too late. You already do.
太迟了 你已经给了
All right, well, let's prep, then.
好 那我们准备下吧
Okay. Your office?
好的 去你办公室
You know, let's... let's use your office, please.
咱们 咱们还是用你的办公室吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
好
Well, Janine, you did have your own table at Savannah's.
珍妮 你在萨瓦娜餐厅有自己的专座
Yes.
是的
Right by the kitchen,
就在厨房♥旁边
with a view of your gorgeous mug.
还能看到你漂亮的脸
Look at that face.
看看那张脸
You know what I was just saying to Alan yesterday?
你知道我昨天跟艾伦说什么吗
Well, after Kincaid had his "mini stroke"
在金凯德得了"小中风"后
and said he couldn't do the party.
他说 他不能再办派对了
I said, "do you know what I miss?
我说 "你知道我想念什么吗"
"I miss tasting Harry."
"我想念哈利的味道"
That's... that's always nice to hear, isn't it?
听别人这么说总是好的 不是吗
Is it, though?
是吧
Let's just chat real quick about the event.
我们把事情快点说完吧
So, it's a charity dinner for lupus.
这是为狼疮患者办的慈善晚宴
Locusts.
蝗虫
Madagascar's still recovering from that awful swarm.
马达加斯加岛还没从可怕的虫灾中恢复过来
You know, it threatened 60% of their rice crop.
那威胁到了60%的水稻作物
I-I didn't know that.
我不知道
Speaking of rice, I was thinking
说到稻谷 我在想
we should take rice off the menu completely, Harry,
我们该把稻谷完全从菜单里去掉 哈利
and replace it with a more...compassionate starch.
用一种更... 富有同情心的淀粉代替
Yeah, yeah, he... he can figure out the menu
等我们一选好主题
as soon as we choose a theme.
他就能搞定菜单了
But you've already decided the menu.
但你们已经选定菜单了
He did?
是吗
This morning.
今天早上
Yeah. Yeah, he faxed it over.
是的 他传真过来的
Do you just...care if I take a gander at that?
你介意 我能看一眼吗
Sure. And I think what you were saying is right, Harry.
当然可以 我觉得你刚说的是对的 哈利
With your lamb as the main,
用你做的羊羔肉当主菜
we should run with the Moroccan vibe.
布置成摩洛哥氛围
Turn my home into "Arabian nights."
把我的家变成"阿♥拉♥伯之夜"
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表