剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Oh. Is -- is that what they say?
他们是这么说的吗
Oh, yes.
是啊
Dieter is one of my oldest friends.
迪特是我的一位老朋友
Oh! I am telling you, this guy's food sucks the big suck.
我告诉你 这家伙的食物难吃死了
All right, can you just scooch?
好吧 你能挪一挪吗
I'm trying to garnish.
我正在添加配菜
Oh, and ready for crazy?
你知道更疯狂的是什么吗
Greta hasn't even tried most of it!
大多数菜格里塔都没尝过
What are these?
这是什么
They're blindfolds for the guys. It's a bris.
男人用的遮眼布 割礼上用的
Hey, are you listening to me?! Dieter's a dud!
你在听我说话吗 迪特是个废物
So?
所以呢
"So?" Harry, I need this place to succeed.
所以呢 哈利 我要这个地方成功
I haven't been working my ass off
我可不想累死累活地工作
to be a part of a restaurant vanity project
帮这个餐厅搞门面
that's gonna fail.
结果最后它黄了
I have a reputation to protect.
我要保护我的口碑
And it just so happens
恰巧
that it's an incredible opportunity for you.
这对你来说是个不可多得的工作机会
For me? Why?
对我 怎么说
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
This place could be huge with the right chef.
如果有个好大厨 这个餐厅就火了
Harry Davis.
哈利·戴维斯
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Except wait a minute.
等一下
You're forgetting, uh, I'm moving back to Australia.
你忘了吧 我要回澳大利亚了
I know, but let's just pretend that you weren't.
我知道 我们假设你不回去的话
Listen, Harry, all we would have to do is let greta
听着 哈利 我们只需要让格里塔
and her people taste your food, and... No!
还有她的人尝尝你的食物 不行
Just hear me out. I'm not interested, Joss.
听我说 我没兴趣 乔斯
Okay, I've got a plane ticket,
我已经买♥♥了机票
I've got a job lined up, and my family is expecting me.
找好了工作 我的家人也在盼望着我
Thank you for thinking of me, though.
不过我非常感谢你想着我
I do appreciate it. Now pass me those tongs.
我真的很感激 把夹子递给我
Chop-chop.
赶快
"Chop-chop."
赶快
Merci.
谢谢
Cute party, April.
派对很不错 艾普莉
The girls are having a great time.
姑娘们玩得很开心
I'm glad you were able to make it.
很高兴你能来
Are you being fake nice, or have you finally forgiven me?
你是在假装友好 还是你终于原谅我了
Let's just say I'm over it.
就当我已经翻篇了吧
Well, look who's becoming more flexible.
瞧瞧谁变得知道变通了
Would you excuse me a second?
失陪一会
Sure.
好的
Hey! You look...
好啊 你好像有点...
A wreck? I know. I didn't sleep last night.
糟透了是吗 我知道 我一整晚没睡
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Critical patient of mine has been missing for 24 hours.
我的一个重要病人失踪一天了
Oh, my God. What can you do?
天啊 那你怎么办
Nothing. I can't do anything.
我什么都做不了
God, I hate my job.
真是恨死我的工作了
I'm sorry.
真是对不起
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
You know, I'm fine.
我挺好的
Did you talk to Daniel?
你和丹尼尔谈过了吗
No.
没有
How did you leave things?
那你怎么解决这件事的
I...
我
ended it.
把事情了结了
It's over.
都结束了
How did that go?
还顺利嘛
It's awful.
糟透了
Look, I really don't want to talk about it.
我现在还不想谈
Of course.
当然
Just know if you ever want to talk, I'm here.
如果你想聊聊的话 我随时奉陪
I've been there.
我也经历过
How have you been there?
什么叫你也经历过
Well, you know, Tom...
你懂的 就是汤姆嘛
You started an affair with a married man,
你跟一个已婚男人搞出婚外情
knowing he was married.
而且你明知道他结婚了
I didn't do that. We're not the same.
我可没干出这种事 我们不一样
You're right. I'm... sorry I mentioned it.
没错 抱歉我说错话了
I should give Lucy her present.
我去给露西送礼物
You know what, Javi?
知道吗 哈维
Will you just take some of these sodas to the valets, please?
能不能把这些苏打水给服务生送去
Thank you.
谢谢
Yep, coming right up!
好了 这就来了
Where's Javier? We need the buttermilk steamed chicken.
哈维尔呢 我们还要再来点奶酪鸡肉
Oh, we're out.
已经没了
What? We can't be.
什么 不可能啊
I just made a whole new plate.
我才做了一大盘子菜
Oh, well, maybe Javier already took them out.
也许哈维尔刚端出去了
You just missed him. He's quick.
你们错过了 他动作很快
The kennebec fries are gone, too. I just put --
可是炸薯条也没了 我刚刚...
Oh, no, I definitely saw those go out.
那个可是我亲眼看见被端出去的
On, come on, let's just have a drink.
好了 我们喝一杯吧
It's our last party, Harry.
这是我们最后一次办宴会了 哈利
Has the dog been in here?
是不是有狗狗进来过了
Do they have a dog?
他们家养狗了吗
Where the hell is all my food going?! Javier?!
我做的菜都哪儿去了 哈维尔
The '90s are back in, right?
现在又流行九十年代了是吧
Not that back.
没复古到那个程度
Okay. How about this one?
好吧 那这件呢
Now that you should definitely get rid of.
直接扔了得了
Do you want it?
你想要吗
If you insist.
如果你硬要塞给我的话
You can have it. Here you go.
给你了 接着
Hey, can I have these?
这个能给我吗
Well, I'm not dying.
又不是在瓜分我的遗产
You're downsizing.
你在精简东西嘛
I'm pretty sure those little earrings are gonna fit in my new condo.
这些小耳环跟我的新公♥寓♥肯定很搭
I can't believe you're not gonna live here anymore.
真不敢相信你真要搬走了
Neither can I.
我也是
Remember when you had us all come over
还记不记得你把我们都叫来
to paint the living room?
给你刷卧室墙
Yes!
记得
Oh, and April said that we should use the rollers.
艾普莉说用滚轴就好
And Savi insisted we rent those high-torque paint sprayers.
可是萨维坚持让我们租高扭矩的喷枪
Which farted and exploded!
结果全都喷出来了
I lived here for three full months after Paul died.
保罗去世后 我在这里住了整整三个月
Sort of died.
我们以为他死了
I hate him.
我恨他
And Lucy spent her first birthday here.
露西的第一个生日也是在这儿过的
And the party celebrating my doctorate.
我们还在这儿庆祝我拿到博士学位
My graduation party.
还有我的毕业宴会
Real-estate school.
房♥地♥产♥学校
My 30th, 31st...
以及我的三十岁 三十一岁
and 35th.
还有三十五岁生日
It's a good house.
真是间吉屋
You know what? Come here, girls.
大家一起过来
To Savi's house.
敬萨维的家
The good times.
还有那些好时光
And the tough times that made us stronger.
以及那些让我们变得坚强的艰难岁月
To my house.
敬我的家
Hello?
你好
Hey, Mary.
你好 玛丽
Oh, you found Anna's address? I'm writing it down now.
你找到安娜的地址了 我正在记
Good. Okay.
好的 谢谢
I'm so sorry. I have to go.
对不起 我得走了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表