剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Surprise.
我回来啦
You're home early.
今天好早啊
Yeah, well, you know, I didn't have any surgeries,
今天日程上没手术要做了
so I figured I'd clear my afternoon
所以我就想空出下午来
and see what my girlfriend was up to.
看看我女朋友在干什么
Your girlfriend is up to her eyeballs in accounts payable.
你女朋友在被账单埋得透不过气来呢
Does she have time for this?
那她有时间看看这个吗
Maybe.
可能有吧
You were such a good sport yesterday,
昨天你做得很棒
I wanted to do something to make you smile.
我想让你开心一下
Hmm. I'm smiling.
我这不笑了嘛
Well, try them on.
试试看
Ow! There's something in this one.
这只鞋里好像有东西
Ow. Yeah. What is it?
是有 什么东西
That's grandma June's. She, um...
这是祖母的 她...
She said that you were the only woman
她说这枚戒指
she would give it to.
她只会给你一个人
Oh, my God.
天呐
Josslyn Carver...
乔斯琳·卡佛
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes!
愿意
Yes!
我愿意
Oh, my god.
天呐
Ma'am?
女士
April Malloy here to see agent Thomas.
艾普莉·马洛伊来见托马斯探员
Do you have an appointment?
有预约吗
I am here to find out why the FBI bugged
我是来问问为什么联调局
my 12-year-old daughter's bedroom.
窃听我12岁女儿的房♥间
Do I need an appointment for that?
这个需要预约吗
Yes, sir. I've got an April Malloy here --
长官 艾普莉·马洛伊在这里...
Yes, sir.
是的长官
Okay, ma'am, you can follow me.
好 女士 请跟我来
Daniel?
丹尼尔
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表