剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
New business cards!
新名片
I guess I misread the signs.
可能我猜错你的意思了
My husband's getting the wine from the car.
我丈夫正从车厢里拿酒
You didn't have to bring anything.
你们什么都不用带
Steven.
史蒂芬
I told you about Zack because I trusted you.
我跟你说扎克的事是因为我信任你
You are playing with fire.
你这是在玩火
I use a different name and take on a whole new persona.
我用不同的名字 摇身一变成为另一个人
Karen.
凯伦
I'm just worried that this could be a little dangerous.
我只是担心这样会有危险
Who are you?
你是谁
Here's to second chances.
敬第二次机会
To leaving the past behind.
敬把过去抛诸脑后
Boom.
干杯
So, when's this divorce of yours final?
你离婚什么时候出结果
Soon as the ink is dry, baby.
马上了 宝贝
Papers came through this morning.
今早文件到了
Bury the lead, why don't you?
你真是深藏不露啊
This calls for another round.
这要再来一轮
No way.
不行
We are out of here. You've had enough, cheeky chops.
我们要走了 你喝够了 厚脸皮
Oh, who cares what you think?
谁在乎你的想法
Come on.
来吧
You'll thank me in the morning.
你早上会谢谢我的
Excuse me.
借过
How are you doing?
最近还好吗
Who was that?
那是谁
That was the guy.
他就是那个男人
Then I'm definitely buying you another drink...
那我绝对要请你再喝一杯
Somewhere else.
去别的地方
Okay. This is incredible.
好吧 这太不可思议了
Satisfying, right?
令人满意 对吧
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
It says "Whitener" on the tube.
电视上说是增白剂
It should say "Silverer."
应该说是"亮银剂"
It's one of the many things that dentists do not tell you.
这是牙医不告诉你的众多事情之一
You should invest in shares of Crest.
你该投资佳洁士的股票
Uh-huh. I know.
是啊
Oh, but listen -- do not tell Harry
但听着 别告诉哈利
that we got this stuff at a flea market,
我们是从跳蚤市场买♥♥到的
because he's super snooty about all of it.
因为他会对此不屑一顾的
I just feel like since we're a profitable enterprise now,
我只是觉得 既然我们这是盈利企业了
we should have our own silver.
应该有银器
Well, yeah. Obviously.
是啊 当然啦
Do you want to go with me later
你等会儿想陪我一起
when I drop this stuff off at Harry's?
把这些送去哈利家吗
He might make something yummy.
他可能做好吃的哟
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Um, I would, but I promised grandma June
我想去的 但是我答应琼祖母
that I would take her to her mah-jongg game.
我会载她去打麻将
Yeah. It's like blood sport to them.
她们玩得可激烈了
Yeah.
是啊
Plus I sub in for one of the ladies if they get the vapors,
而且如果她们开始臆想的话 我得代替一名女士
so... Hmm. You're sweet.
所以 你真贴心
Oh, I, um...
我...
got you something while you weren't looking today.
今天趁你没看见 给你买♥♥了样东西
Yeah.
是啊
What is it?
这是什么
It's a tiny sling-back!
是只小小的露跟女鞋
Oh, my god. You're so cute.
天啊 你真可爱
We were just, uh, polishing some silver.
我们只是在擦亮银器
Is that what you call it nowadays?
如今是这样称呼的吗
I'll call you, uh, later. Okay.
我回头给你打电♥话♥ 好
Bye, Savi.
再见 萨维
Bye.
拜拜
So, are we still fighting,
我们还在吵架
or can I tell you how completely adorable you and Scott are?
还是我可以告诉你你和斯科特有多可爱
We are kind of cute, aren't we?
我们的确很可爱 对吧
He seems nice.
他看起来人很好
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Uh, Zack called and said he needed to talk to me,
扎克打电♥话♥给我了 说需要跟我谈谈
so we're gonna go grab some pizza.
所以我们要去吃披萨
Ah. Why does he need to talk to you?
他为什么需要跟你谈谈
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, okay. Later.
好吧 回头见
Good night.
晚安
I miss you, too.
我也想你
I'll pick you up from the airport tomorrow.
我明天去机场接你
I can't wait to see you.
等不及要见到你了
Mm, I can't wait for that, too.
我也迫不及待了
Oh, Daniel, um, I got to go.
丹尼尔 我得挂电♥话♥了
Lucy just got home.
露西回来了
All right. See you tomorrow. Bye.
好 明天见 拜拜
Hey, sweetie. How was the party at Peyton's?
亲爱的 佩顿家的派对怎么样
Amazing.
超赞
We watched a movie in her screening room
我们在她的放映室里
that hasn't even come out yet.
看了一部还没有上映的电影
Freeze.
等等
What is that on your shoulder?
你肩膀上是什么
Oh, yeah.
对了
Peyton's mom was cleaning out her closet,
佩顿的妈妈在清理她的衣柜
and everyone got to pick something they wanted to take home.
大家都可以挑选一件想要的东西带回家
Isn't it pretty?
难道不漂亮吗
Yeah, it's pretty.
很漂亮
It's also a Gucci.
这也是古琦的
Oh, okay.
好吧
What kind of a mom gives an 11-year-old
哪种妈妈会给11岁的小孩
a purse that costs thousands of dollars?
价值数千美金的包啊
This purse is more than your tuition.
这包比你的学费还贵
Everything's more than my tuition. I'm on scholarship.
一切都比我的学费还贵 我有奖学金
Do you really think a gift like this is appropriate?
你真觉得这种礼物合适吗
I guess it is to them. They're super-rich.
对他们来说是吧 他们超有钱
I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to give this back.
不好意思 你得把这包还回去
Yeah, that's not happening.
不可能
Excuse me?
你说什么
You put me in this school
你让我念这所学校
and told me not to pretend to be something I'm not.
让我做真正的自己
Well, I didn't, and guess what.
我做到了 你猜怎么着
They still like me.
他们依然喜欢我
My friends are awesome, and so are their moms.
我的朋友们都很棒 他们的妈妈们也是
I'm not giving this back just because you've got issues.
我不会因为你不舒服就把包还回去的
I've got issues?!
我不舒服
Stop trying to ruin my life!
别想毁掉我的生活了
Little girl, don't you talk to me like that!
小姑娘 你不许这么跟我说话
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
不好意思 我迟到了
Oh, you're right on time.
你没迟到
Look, I got you pepperoni and mushroom.
给你点了意大利辣香肠蘑菇披萨
Only if there's beer involved.
还一定要有啤酒
Way ahead of you.
早就点好了
Good woman.
真贴心
So, what did you want to tell me?
你要跟我说什么
My god, you're practically beaming right now.
天呐 你整个人都乐坏了
I bought something today,
我今天买♥♥了点东西
something that I've always wanted.
我梦寐以求的东西
A '78 Ducati 900 SD Darmah motorbike.
78年的杜卡迪900SD达马型摩托车
Yeah, it's like you just strung a whole bunch of words together.
我觉得你就是扔了一堆词给我
It's a motorcycle. I found it on eBay.
是一辆摩托车 我在易趣上看到的
Won it over two jackasses who kept bidding up the price,
有两个混♥蛋♥一直在抬价 但我还是拍到了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表