剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'm engaged! That's r that's really great news, Joss.
我订婚了 这真是个好消息 乔斯
Really? Yeah. Absolutely, you're getting married.
真的吗 当然了 你要结婚了
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
You seem tense.
你好像很紧张
How can I contact you?
我怎么联♥系♥你
I'll come up with something --
我会想办法的
a way to get in touch if you need me.
想办法让你在需要时联♥系♥到我
Who are you?
你是谁
I really want to see you again.
我真的还想再见到你
Here's my number. Bye, Rebecca.
这是我的电♥话♥ 再见 瑞贝卡
I need to talk to you about something.
我需要跟你说件事
Do you mind if I-I come in?
我能进去吗
How did you find out where I lived?
你怎么找到我的住址的
Well, it wasn't easy.
是不好找
I wasted a lot of time trying to track down
我费了很多时间想要找到
a pediatrician named Rebecca.
一个叫瑞贝卡的儿科医生
You know, most people just give a fake number.
大多数人只是留个假号♥码
You really went the extra mile.
你花了不少心思啊
I'm sorry. I It's okay.
对不起 没关系
I don't blame you... for not wanting to see me again.
你不想再见我 我不怪你
That wasn't...
不是...
It didn't have anything to do with you, especially --
不是针对你个人的
Look, it doesn't matter. It's not why I'm here.
没关系 我来不是为了这个
Can I come in?
我能进去说吗
So the, uh -- the bartender helped me out.
后来是酒保帮我找到了你
He remembered you.
他还记得你
Look, I want you to know that I never would have
听我说 如果不是事态严峻
gone through all the trouble of finding you
我也不会花这么大力气
if it wasn't really important.
来找你
What is it, Ben?
本 怎么了
I'm sick.
我病了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm not sure how long or who gave it to me.
我不确定是什么人在什么时候传染给我的
You should probably go see your doctor.
你应该去医生那儿检查一下
Look here.
看谁来了
What you got?
你手上是什么
There's one number already programmed into the phone.
这个手♥机♥上只设定了这一个号♥码
You sure it came from him?
你确定是他给的
Who else would it be from?
还能是谁
Are we done now?
完事了吗
We'll be in touch.
再联络
Mm, you're late.
你迟到了
I still don't understand what we're doing here.
干嘛把我叫到这里来
The engagement party next weekend is like
下周末的订婚典礼
a dress rehearsal for the actual wedding, okay?
就相当于正式婚礼的带妆彩排
It gives us an opportunity to iron out
这就给了我们一个
any of the kinks and taste free cake.
消除潜在隐患和免费品尝点心的机会
Oh, well, then sold.
那好吧
So, we got three more RSVPs.
我们又收到三张回复
Oh, mom?
是妈妈吗
No. Well, whatever.
没有 无所谓了
If she doesn't show up,
如果她不出现
it'll just give me more time to spend with Eleanor.
我就又多了一次和埃莉诺逛街的机会
Hmm?
谁
The mom.
我未来婆婆
Did I tell you we're going registry shopping tomorrow?
我跟你说了 我们明天要一起逛街吗
We're probably gonna go to dinner if you want to join us.
应该会一起吃晚饭 你要参加吗
Oh, that's sweet,
真好
But I actually have a date with Zack.
但我明天和扎克有约了
Zack asked me out, and I said yes. Is that gross?
扎克约我明天出去 我答应了 是不是很诡异
No, it's not gross. What are you talking about?
一点都不诡异 你胡说什么啊
You're single. He's hot.
你单身 他帅气
I say you want to ride that pony, get on it.
你要是想睡了那个小帅哥 那就去嘛
Okay, you don't have to ride the pony. Just go to dinner.
好吧 不用睡了他 就吃个晚饭嘛
I'm not even sure I want to go to dinner.
我不确定我要和他共进晚餐
Why?
为什么
I mean, I had a fun time hanging out with him, but...
和他在一起我很开心
really, should I start dating now?
但我真的要和他约会吗
I'm 40.
我都四十了
So? Switch back.
那又如何 换回来
Well, so, I mean, the last guy I dated was...
我上一个约会对象
...was Harry.
还是哈利
Hello? Dom.
那多姆呢
No, we skipped that part.
我们跳过了约会阶段
We went right from cheaters to boyfriend and girlfriend.
直接从狗男女变为男女朋友
No, no, no, see, I prefer the term "Lovers."
不不不 把"狗男女"换成"情人"吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
With Harry, it didn't even feel like dating.
和哈利在一起 都没有约会的感觉
It was all so easy.
一切都是顺其自然的
Did I ever tell you
我有没有跟你说过
that the first time we ever kissed was on a surfboard?
我们第一次接吻是在一个冲浪板上
He was trying to teach me how to do that pop-up thing.
他想教我小♥电♥影♥里的那套
I never actually popped up.
我一直没学会
I'll bet he did.
他肯定会
The point is I did not see my life going this way.
关键是 我没料到我的人生会变成现在这样
Oh, you know, neither did I.
我也没有
But maybe that's a good thing, honey.
但也许这也不是什么坏事 亲爱的
Just saying.
说说而已哦
To a life full of surprises.
敬充满惊奇的生活
And free cake.
也敬免费的蛋糕
I like this one.
我喜欢这个
That's my favorite. Yeah, me, too.
这是我的最爱 我也是
Whoa, nellie. Whoa.
天啊 裸了
Holy...shish kebab!
眼要瞎了
Guy never heard of curtains?!
他们不知道拉窗帘吗
For the love of...
我的天...
Exactly how much did you see?
你到底看到了多少
I saw everything, April!
全都看到了 艾普莉
Twig and berries.
嫩枝和浆果
Okay, that's a whole lot of Harry.
好吧 哈利可真行
Oh, and it was a-a-a lot of Harry.
还相当的大
Like, more than average.
远高于平均水平
Girl, I did not need to know that.
小姐 我可不想知道这个
Neither did I, but, I'm happy for him.
我也不想 不过我替他高兴
Good for Harry.
哈利真厉害
Please stop talking now.
别再说了
What?
怎么了
Hey, Karen. You okay?
凯伦 你还好吗
A man I slept with just tested H.I.V. positive.
跟我上过床的一个男人被检查出HIV呈阳性
Oh, my God. Jacob?
天哪 是雅各布吗
No. A different man.
不 是另一个男人
Okay, wait, I'm sorry.
等一下 不好意思
W-who else were you sleeping with?
你还和谁睡过
Oh, my God.
天哪
This is just like the time you two started
这就和上次你们俩一起看《丑闻》
watching "Scandal" without me.
不叫上我一样
Before Jacob and I got together, I was going through a phase.
我和雅各布在一起之前经历过一段低潮期
She was having anonymous sex.
她有过几次一♥夜♥情♥
She -- what?!
什么东西
I slept with a few men --
我和几个男人上过床
men I didn't know, men who didn't know me --
他们不认识我 我也不认识他们
and now one of them is sick.
现在其中的一个生病了
You were safe, though, right?
你们有安全措施吧
Of course I was, but there's always a chance.
当然 但还是不能确保万无一失
Oh, my god.
天啊
I-I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这是真的
No, wait. Hon-- sweetheart, I know you're scared,
等等 亲爱的 我知道你现在吓坏了
but everything's gonna be fine. Just breathe.
但一切都会好起来的 深呼吸
What if I'm not?
如果出事了呢
What if this is the universe's way of punishing me?
也许这就是上天在惩罚我
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表