剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
It's so nice to finally meet you in -- in person.
终于见到你本人了 真好
The kitchen looks beautiful.
这厨房♥看起来真不错
We got some great pictures.
我们照了些很好的照片
I should go. We'll be in touch.
我得走了 咱们保持联络
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Harry, I'm so sorry.
哈利 我很抱歉
Joss mentioned that you might be here,
乔斯提过你可能在这
but I didn't see your car in the driveway,
但是我没看到车道上有你的车
So I-I just should've called first.
我应该先打个电♥话♥的
No, I got a friend picking me up.
不用 有个朋友来接我
Here she is now.
她来了
Hey, babe.
宝贝
You ready for dinner?
准备好吃晚餐了吗
Starved.
饿死了
Hey. Welcome home.
欢迎回家
I really wish you wouldn't do that.
我真的希望你别那样做
I'm just so happy you're here.
我很高兴你在这里
You should always sleep over.
你应该经常在我这里过夜
Then we could have morning sex every day.
那样我们就可以每天早晨做♥爱♥了
Wouldn't that be so much fun?
多有乐趣啊
Yeah, that -- that would be fun.
是的 是很有趣
Um, but then it wouldn't be as special when I do stay over.
但是我留下来过夜就不显得特别了
It's the law of diminishing returns.
这就是收益递减法则
Basic economic principle.
基本的经济原理
I could make it special.
我可以使它特别
Really?
真的吗
How?
怎么做到呢
I see.
明白了
Yep.I'll do it.
好的 我会每天来过夜
Don't mind me.
不要介意
I'm just wearing my new Helmut Lang jacket and boots.
我穿了我的新赫尔姆特·朗夹克和靴子
Well, hello, boots. I will be borrowing you.
你好靴子 我会借你来穿的
Oh, my God. Wait.
天啊 等等
Does this mean you got the Punky Brewster job?
这意味着你得到庞姬·布鲁斯特的工作了
Okay, I didn't get it just yet.
还没有
And, P.S., we're not allowed to call her that.
另外 我们不应该那么叫她
But it's for sure gonna happen. We totally hit it off.
但我一定会得到的 我们太合得来了
That is so great, Joss. I'm so happy for you.
太好了 乔斯 我真为你高兴
It's her. Shh. Shh. Shh.
她的电♥话♥ 嘘嘘嘘
Hello. This is Josslyn.
你好 我是乔斯琳
Hey, Joss. It's Soleil.
你好乔斯 我是苏蕾
I just wanted to let you know
我想告诉你
that I'm going with someone else.
我找别人了
But I wanted to call because I really, really like you.
但我还是想打给你 因为我真的非常喜欢你
You're just a little too green.
你只是有点经验不足
But I -- I thought you celebrated people evolving.
但我以为你喜欢正在发展的人
I do. Just not when I'm evolving.
我是的 但我也在发展就不行了
Can I make a little suggestion?
我给你小建议好吗
You need a team --
你需要一个团队
A stable of people you know and trust that you can bring with you.
你能带着的一群你了解并且信任的人
It's overwhelming to be handed a giant stack of random resumes.
给人看一堆乱七八糟的简历太让人头疼了
The whole reason I hire party planners
我聘用一个派对策划人的原因
is so that I don't have to look at random resumes.
就是我不用看那些乱七八糟的简历
That makes sense. Thanks for considering me.
有道理 谢谢你考虑我
Stupid Punky Brewster.
傻帽庞姬·布鲁斯特
No, no, no. Don't get lipstick on my jacket.
别别别 别把唇膏沾到我的外套上
I have to take it back. No, you don't. No.
我还得还回去 你不用
Consider it an investment in your future.
就当是对你未来的投资
Plus, you can wear it tonight.
再说 你今晚可以穿
What's tonight? That art show downtown.
今晚有什么事 市区的艺术秀
I told you about it. Savi and Karen are coming, too.
我跟你说过了 萨维和凯伦也来
I don't know.
我不知道
I kind of want to go home and feel crappy about myself.
我想回家自艾自怜
No, no. You can feel crappy about yourself tomorrow.
不行 你可以明天再自艾自怜
Tonight, we are getting all dolled up, finding my mojo,
今晚 我们要盛装打扮 找到我的魔力
And you are gonna look fabulous.
你要打扮得靓丽
So, what are we doing today? Same as usual?
今天我们怎么做 和往常一样吗
If it ain't broke.
只要别剪短
Hello.
你好
Hey. It's, uh, it's me.
是我
Hey, you.
你好
Listen, I'm gonna have to cancel our lunch date today.
听着 我得取消今天的午餐约会了
The associate I've been working with, Tony,
和我一起工作的合伙人 托尼
is completely overwhelmed with this case.
被这单案子搞得不堪重负
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
没关系 不用担心
I just...
我只是
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I don't want to be the guy who cancels because of work.
我不想做那种因为工作而取消约会的人
No, you're not.
不 你不是那种人
I am sorry. It's totally okay.
我很抱歉 真的没关系
Call you later?
晚些再打给你
Sounds good. All right, bye.
好的 好 再见
Ready?
准备好了
You know what?
这样吧
Let's try something different.
我们试试别的
Oh, yeah? What'd you have in mind?
是吗 你想怎么弄
Has anyone even heard from her?
有人有她的消息吗
Are we sure she's coming?
确定她会来吗
she told me this morning she'd be here,
她今天早晨告诉我她会来
but maybe it was too much.
可能我太强求她了
Okay, let me text her again.
好吧 我再给她发个短♥信♥
So, what do you think?
你们觉得如何
A-mazeballs.
太好了
I lost Savi.
我找不到萨维了
It happens. She's very small.
很正常 她太矮了
Maybe she's at the bar.
她也许在吧台
Oh, crap.
天呐
What? What's wrong?
怎么啦
I'm pretty sure I slept with that guy.
我确定我睡过那个人
How many times?
多少次
Like 1 1/2? On the move.
一次半 我闪了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I was about to go wait in the car.
我正要去车里等着
Since when don't you like parties?
你什么时候不喜欢派对了啊
Since always. Do you not remember junior prom?
一直都喜欢啊 你不记得中学舞会了
Oh, look. A pear. How meaningful.
看啊 一只梨 太有意义了
Oh, that's a nice rendering.
渲染得不错
Of a pear, sure.
梨吗 真的是
That's what I would do if I had talent
如果我有天分 我就会那样做
sit around drawing freaking fruit.
闲坐无事画画水果
Now, that's something.
那个很好
It's kind of stunning, actually.
事实上美极了
It sure is.
是的
Oh, my lord.
天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
天哪 天哪 天哪
What?
什么
Where's Savi?
萨维去哪了
Not sure.
不知道
She was holding court with a bunch of 20-somethings
她刚才和一群二十几岁的年轻人
who were talking about Lena Dunham.
在聊莉娜·杜汉姆
You okay?
你还好吗
Maybe I should've stuck to real estate.
也许我该坚持在地♥产♥行业干下去
At least I was good at that.
至少我擅长那个
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻
It's your first rejection.
这是你第一次被拒绝
Karen, I've been going at this for six months,
凯伦 我努力了六个月
and the only jobs I've gotten are from friends who pity me.
唯一的一份工作还是朋友可怜我
My friends who used to want to be me
那些以前羡慕我的朋友
are now giving me sad face.
现在看到我都会一脸同情
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表