剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Because I'm gonna be in Australia,
因为我要去澳大利亚
remember, my family reunion.
还记得吗 家庭聚会
I thought that was months away. Yeah, it was months away.
我还以为还有几个月呢 之前的确是
Now it's tomorrow.
现在就是明天了
Well, can't you Skype into it or something?
用视频聊天不行吗
That's not exactly how it works.
可不能这样
Josslyn, before I forget,
乔斯琳 趁我还记得
will you deposit tonight's cha-ching?
你能把今晚的"打赏"存了吗
Holy check, batman. What is this?
我的天哪 什么情况
This is for more than we asked for.
我们开价可没这么多
That's what I'm talking about, baby.
我想说的就是这个 宝贝
The party was perfect. My compliments to the chef.
派对很完美 大厨干得漂亮
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
And to you.
还有你
Thank you. This is way too much.
谢谢 你给的太多了
Big tippers go to heaven. My mother taught me that.
小费给得多 死后上天堂 我妈教我的
So basically, it's... it's more of, like,
基本上 这更算是
a... a selfish gesture on my behalf. Yes, well,
我个人的私心行为 好吧
while we appreciate the business, you know
我们很高兴你能请我们承办派对
that you don't have to throw fancy events to see me, right?
不过你知道不必为了见我而开盛大派对的吧
I...
我...
was it that obvious?
有这么明显吗
Just a hunch. Next time, call me.
直觉而已 下次直接给我打电♥话♥吧
Did you feel anything?
你有感觉吗
Shock, I think.
震惊吧
Anything else? I'm still processing the shock.
还有别的吗 我还在震惊之中
Okay, think I kind of undershot there
好吧 看来我没达到目标
'cause was going for "weak in the knees" on that one.
因为本来应该是要让你"双膝一软"的
Damn.
该死
But I... yeah, I give you an "A" for effort.
不过 为你的努力给个A
All right, I'll take it. That was good.
行吧 我接受 很好
I'll take it. And a... a date?
我接受 能约会吗
Perhaps maybe you give the guy a break? Oh, man.
也许你能给我一次机会 天哪
Why not? You get a date.
为什么不呢 就约会吧
Okay, all right. I'll take it.
行 就这么说定了
Really great work today, Ted.
今天做得非常好 泰德
I'll see you next week.
下周见
Bye.
再见
So, tell me, Valerie, what made you want to teach pilates?
瓦莱丽 你怎么会想教普拉提的
When I started dancing, pilates was just part of the regimen.
我开始跳舞时 普拉提只是养生的一部分
See? I knew you were a dancer. What kind?
我就知道你是舞者 跳什么舞的
Ballet, mostly. A little modern.
多数是芭蕾 也跳一点现代舞
I bet you were phenomenal.
你一定非常出色
Well, I did dance a pretty mean "Swan Lake."
我《天鹅湖》的确跳得很好
Of course, that was before my knee injury,
不过后来我膝盖受伤了
but pilates got me back on...track.
是普拉提让我 重回轨道
It's great for developing lean muscle.
普拉提有助塑形
I can see that.
能看得出
Join me in my room tonight.
今晚来我房♥间
Room 319.
319号♥房♥
Chloe, a word?
克洛伊 能谈谈吗
Why wasn't the partners' meeting on my schedule?
为什么我的日程表上没有合伙人会议
I'm so sorry, but you weren't asked to that meeting.
很抱歉 但是你没有受邀出席
I thought it was odd,
我觉得很奇怪
so I already checked with Mitchell's assistant.
就去跟米切尔的助手核对了一下
Should I ask again?
要我再问问吗
No. No. No, it's fine.
不 不用了 没事
I need the Chernik files on my desk.
给我把彻尼克的文件拿来
He cooks. He's a good listener. He is amazing with Lucy.
他会做饭 擅长倾听 跟露西也处得好
It's all just so easy and effortless and perfect...
一切都太容易了 毫不费力又完美
which can't be good, right? What if it's too perfect?
这肯定不妙吧 如果这一切太完美了呢
Or maybe you're due. You deserve this, April.
也许是你想太多 这是你应得的 艾普莉
Don't look for problems where there aren't any.
别没事找事
Now, where's Savi?
萨维在哪
I need to talk to you guys about something. I don't know.
我有些事要跟你们说 不知道
I left her two messages, and she never got back to me.
我给她留了两次言 但她都没回我
You want to wait?
你要等等吗
Okay, so, you know how I've been trying to date more,
好吧 你知道我一直努力多多约会
but it's been difficult because of my... notoriety?
但由于我的恶名 根本没法约人
The Google effect.
谷歌♥效应啊
Exactly. Well, I've found a way around that...
正是 但我想到办法了
by going out and meeting guys as someone else.
就是易名出去认识男性
Say that again?
你再说一遍
I use a different name and take on a whole new persona.
我用不同的名字 摇身一变成为另一个人
I've been a preschool teacher named Joan,
我已经做过叫琼的幼教
a pilates instructor named Valerie.
叫瓦莱丽的普拉提导师
Once I was Annie, who owned a boutique in Culver City.
有次我叫安妮 在卡尔弗城开精品屋
You used me!
你还假装是我
Wait. How many times have you done this?
慢着 你做过多少次了
A few.
几次吧
Like three, four?
三四次那样
Like, somewhere between five and seven.
五到七次那样
Maybe nine.
也许九次
Karen!
凯伦
Are you sleeping with these guys?
你跟这些人滚床单吗
No, I never let it get that far...
没有 我从没发展到这么深入...
Not that I haven't been tempted.
不是因为我没兴趣
It's been a long time, a really long time.
我已经很久没做过了 真的很久
Anyway, last night, this banker invited me to his room.
不管怎么说 昨晚有个银行家邀我去他房♥里
I didn't go.
我没去
But you still took the key.
但你还是拿了门卡
Well, it seemed rude just to leave it on the bar.
直接留在吧台上有点不礼貌吧
Okay, I don't know much about this kind of stuff.
好吧 这种事情我了解的不多
And I can tell that you're having fun, so...
我可以看出来 你很开心 所以
I don't want to be Miss Goody-two-shoes.
我也不想当个假正经的人
Do it. Judge me. Rain on my slutty parade.
说吧 如暴风骤雨般批判我淫♥荡♥的行为
I'm not judging.
我不是要批评你
I'm just worried that this could be a little dangerous.
我只是担心这样会有危险
It's always in a public place, and I'm never alone with them.
都是在公共场合 我不和他们单独出去
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
好吧
I mean, it's not awesome.
这事不能说很棒
But it's not like I'm hurting anybody. No!
但我没有伤害别人 我不是这个意思
But what happens when you do want to go further,
如果你想要进一步发展该怎么办
whether it's sex or a relationship?
不管是性关系还是男女朋友
I mean, it might seem harmless now.
现在看起来也许无害
But eventually, you'll want more.
但最后 你会想要更多
And I think, deep down, you know this can't end well,
我觉得你内心也觉得这种事很难有好结局
which is probably why you're telling me about it now --
所以你现在告诉我
so I can tell you to stop.
希望我可以让你停下来
Probably.
可能吧
So...Will you?
那 你会停下来吗
So, there I am, halfway around the world in Bhutan, right?
我去了那 绕过大半个世界去了不丹
And I've come to live with these monks.
我和一些修道士住在一起
I'm having this spiritual experience.
享受着这么一段精神旅程
And this old guy walks up to me, this monk.
这个老修道士走到我面前
And you have to understand,
你必须理解
these guys, they say like three sentences a year.
这些人 他们一年大概只说三句话
Right. He points to his his neck, and he says,
对 他指着自己脖子 说
"What can you do about this wattle?"
你能对这个"枝条"做什么
He did not say "wattle."
他肯定没说"枝条"
Hand to god, he said "Wattle."
我对天发誓 绝对是说"枝条"
And then he asked me for a tummy tuck.
然后他让我帮他做腹部除皱手术
Come on. You're making this up.
拜托 都是你编的
I made up the tummy-tuck part, but the wattle part happened.
腹部手术是我编的 但"枝条"是真的
And then he told me that he'd pray for me every day
之后他对我说 如果我帮他做手术的话
if I fixed it. Well, did you?
他会为我每天祈祷 那你做了吗
Well, yeah, of course. Yeah.
当然了
I mean, you can't say no to a monk, right?
你不能拒绝修道士 对不对
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表