剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I met your boyfriend the other day.
我前几天见到了你的男友
I made an appointment to see his work.
我和他约了见面看他的作品
There was a gorgeous redheaded woman there.
有一个美丽的红发女人在那
Did you find anything you liked?
你看到什么喜欢的吗
No. But it looked like she did.
不 但看起来她找到自己喜欢的了
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
Does Dom know - you're talking to this guy?
多姆知道你在和这个人聊天吗
No, I'm working on it.
没 我还在努力
Please keep this to ourselves for right now.
请暂时别说出去
What's the occasion?
用在什么场合呢
My girlfriend and I are gonna try and have a baby.
我女友和我想生个孩子
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I'm an escort.
我做援♥交♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Karen?
凯伦
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I was just gonna ask you that. Are -- are you by yourself?
我也正要问你呢 你一个人吗
Oh, yeah, my...friend was supposed to meet me for dinner,
是啊 我本来约了朋友一起吃晚餐的
but she couldn't make it, so...
但她来不了 所以...
We should have that dinner we talked about, catch up.
我们应该按上次提起那样吃晚餐 聊聊天
What are you doing tomorrow night? Tomorrow night?
你明晚有事吗 明晚
Uh, unless you'd rather play phone tag
除非你接下来一周半
for the next week and a half.
宁愿玩"电♥话♥捉人游戏"
No, I'm free tomorrow night.
不 我明晚有空
Great. Any place you want to go?
好 你想去哪吗
You know, I've been out a lot lately.
我最近一直在外面
Why don't you come over, and I'll cook us dinner?
不如你来我家 我亲自下厨吧
Really? Since when do you cook?
真的吗 你什么时候会做饭了
Ah, it's my brother. I-I should go.
是我弟弟 我该走了
But I'll see you tomorrow night, okay?
明晚见 好吗
Really glad we ran into each other.
很高兴我们能遇到
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也很高兴
Oh, come on. Just ignore it.
拜托 无视就好了
Mm, I can't ignore it. It could be a patient.
不行 可能是病人
What?
怎么了
Uh, well, either someone's sending you
不是有人发了一张
a vista of rolling hills
连绵的山峰远景
or there are some serious boobs on your phone.
就是你手♥机♥上出现了一对超丰满的胸器
It's, um -- - it's a breast enhancement
这是我几天前
that I did a couple days ago. Looks good.
做的丰胸手术 效果不错
Listen, I know it's strange that I get texts like this
我知道手♥机♥上收到这样的短♥信♥
on my phone, but it's my job.
很奇怪 但这是我的工作
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Well, your job is weird and pervy.
你的工作又怪异又变♥态♥
No. This is purely clinical.
才没有 很单纯的医疗角度
There's nothing titillating about this.
这可没什么能让人性致盎然的
O...kay. No pun intended.
好吧 没别的意思
What are you doing? What --
你干什么...
No, it's fine.
没关系的
No. I'm gonna text her back. Lookit.
不 我给她回短♥信♥ 你看
Da-da-dun-dun. She's fine. It's done. Come here.
好了 她没事 搞定了 过来
Come here.
来嘛
Yeah, no.
算了
Unfortunately, we're gonna have to take a rain check, doc.
不幸的是 我们得改日了 医生
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
I don't know -- just texts of swollen post-op breasts
不知道 大胸器的短♥信♥
tend to really ruin the mood for me.
有点毁我心情
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
Tired anyway. I'm gonna go to sleep, okay?
反正我也累了 我睡觉啦
Okay.
好吧
To be continued.
未完待续
So, what exactly did this Samantha woman say,
这个叫萨曼莎的女人说什么了
not your interpretation of what she said?
而不是你认为的她说了什么
She said there was a hot redheaded woman
她说在丹尼尔那里有个性感的红发女人
at Daniel's place - who was supposedly buying art
她本该去买♥♥艺术品的
and she seemed very comfortable there.
但她好像在那里很自在
Well, maybe - she'd been there before.
也许她以前去过
Maybe Daniel has a female client
也许丹尼尔有个
who likes to collect his pieces.
喜欢收集他作品的女性客人
Or maybe he has a female client
或者是 他有个喜欢
who likes to have sex with him --
跟他上♥床♥的女性客人
which is why she's so damn comfortable.
所以她才这么自在
Maybe. But it all comes down to whether you trust him or not.
也许吧 但这都取决于你是否信任他
That's the thing. I think a tiny part of me
问题就在这里 我觉得我有那么一点点
doesn't completely trust Daniel.
不是很信任丹尼尔
That's probably why I broke into his place.
也许我正是因此才去他家闯空门
I didn't find anything, but --
我什么都没发现 但是...
Back up. B-back up. Did you say you broke into his place?
等下 倒回去一点 你说你闯进了他家
In my defense, the door was unlocked. When was this?
容我说一句 他没锁门 什么时候的事
After you told me you saw him, you know, when he was
就在你告诉我看到他之后
supposed to be in Vermont, I got panicked he was lying,
那时他本该在佛蒙特州 我怕他骗我
so I went to see if he was there, which he wasn't.
于是我就去找了 但他不在家
So, if you think about it, it's your fault I broke in.
所以仔细想想 我这么干可是你的错
Obviously.
显然怪我
But more importantly, this isn't a hypothetical conversation.
但更重要的是 这不是什么假设性的对话
You clearly don't trust this man.
你显然并不信任他
He's got nudes in his studio, Karen,
他工作室里有裸体艺术 凯伦
which means models were there -- nude models.
也就是说有模特在那里 裸体模特
Plus, he's always - ignoring calls when I'm around
再说了 我在的时候他总是不接电♥话♥
and making "Trips to Vermont."
还经常"去佛蒙特州"
For all I know, "Vermont" is code for "Nude models."
在我看来 佛蒙特州就是和裸模私会的暗号♥
Vermont may not even exist!
佛蒙特州的事可能甚至都不存在
Why haven't you just asked him about this redheaded woman?
你为什么还没问他这个红发女人的事
Because...I'm afraid.
因为 我害怕
Of what?
怕什么
Of what the answer might be.
怕他的回答
I mean, right now, things are going so well,
现在一切都很顺利
and I don't want to ruin it by --
我不想毁了这一切 就因为...
By hearing the truth?
因为听到真♥相♥
Ignorance is bliss, right?
无知是福 对吗
Besides, I don't know for a fact
再说 我不能肯定
that he's sleeping with other women.
他在跟其他女人上♥床♥
And you never will unless you ask him.
除非你问他 不然永远不会知道
Come in.
进来
What happened to you last night?
你昨晚怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I tried calling you a whole bunch of times,
我给你打了好多次电♥话♥
but it went straight to voicemail.
但都直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Well, my phone must have been turned off.
我手♥机♥一定是关机了
Okay, uh, well, I was calling to tell you that...
好吧 我打电♥话♥是为了跟你说
my divorce is final.
我正式离婚了
All the paperwork is signed.
所有文件都签好了
Where -- where were you last night?
你 你昨晚在哪儿
What?
你说什么
Last night. What did you do?
昨晚上 你干嘛呢
Oh, uh, April came over.
艾普莉过来了
We had some food, and that was pretty much it.
我们吃了点东西 就这样
Nothing too exciting.
没什么激动的事
Why?
怎么了
That's all?
就这些
Yes. That is all.
对 就这些
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
What's going on is that I don't like being lied to, Savi.
我不想被你骗 萨维
I saw you on 3rd street last night.
我昨晚在第三大街看到你了
And you weren't with April. You were with some guy.
你没跟艾普莉在一起 你当时跟别的男人
And you two looked pretty friendly.
而且你俩看起来相当亲密
So stop lying to me, Savi.
别再说谎了 萨维
Okay, let me explain.
你听我解释
No. Don't. Just...Don't, all right? Not here.
不 别说了 好吗 别在这里说
I-I understand that you're upset, but if you --
我能理解你很生气 但如果你
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表