剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I want what's fair.
我想要公平
Your relationship with Savi is getting in the way of my career.
你和萨维的恋情影响了我的事业
Ever since she's back, I've gotten fewer cases.
自从她回来 我的案子越来越少
No, you've gotten fewer cases
不 你的案子越来越少
because there's another lawyer to share the work.
是因为有另外一个律师分担你的工作
You can lie to yourself all you want
你可以用你那套公正的把戏
about your fair-minded practices.
自欺欺人
But when you're screwing one of the players,
但如果你跟游戏选手上♥床♥了
it changes the game.
那么整个游戏就变了
I was just leveling the field.
我只是确保彼此公平竞争
By being a conniving bitch?
所以你就玩阴的
Are you gonna talk to me like that when I make partner?
等我成为合伙人后你还会这么跟我说话吗
W... when you...
成... 成为...
Okay, you... you... you still think you've got a shot in hell
你... 你干了这种事之后
at making partner after this, so let me be real clear.
还觉得你有机会成为合伙人 我跟你说清楚
As long as I'm at this firm, that will never happen.
只要我还在这家律所 你就当不上
It'll happen...
会当上的
slow and easy.
慢慢就会的
It'll be so subtle...
会很微妙...
you won't even feel it...
你都感觉不到...
until there's no denying and there's no turning back.
直到你不再否认 无法改变
I hope you're hungry.
希望你饿了
If it's Daniel, you can answer it.
如果是丹尼尔 你可以接
If it's not, no cellphones at the dinner table.
如果不是 就不能在吃饭时间打电♥话♥
It's Daniel.
真是丹尼尔
Hello? Hey, you.
喂 你好
I'm glad I caught you.
真高兴找到你了
I called earlier, but your phone was off.
我之前给你打过电♥话♥ 但是你关机了
I'm so sorry. It's been a crazy day.
很抱歉 这一天太忙了
How's Vermont?
在佛蒙特州怎么样
It's good. Humid.
不错 有点潮湿
I got the floor guys working late tonight,
我让地板工今晚加班
but they promise me that they'll get it done soon.
但他们向我保证很快就能弄好
Ain't that right, Frank?
对吧 弗兰克
Ask him when he's coming home.
问他什么时候回来
Lucy wants to know when you're coming home.
露西问你什么时候能回来
Just Lucy?
只有露西问吗
Okay. Me, too.
好吧 我也想知道
Depends when we finish,
得看我们什么时候能搞定
but maybe as early as tomorrow.
可能最快要明天早晨
Really? I hope so.
真的吗 希望如此
I wish I was with you right now.
真想现在跟你在一起
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
I'll call you in the morning, okay? Bye.
我明天早晨打给你 好吗 再见
Who was that?
跟谁通话
Just my brother.
我兄弟
Seriously? The silent treatment?
不是吧 玩冷战
Look, I'm sorry. No, you're not.
我很抱歉 不 你没有
You told them when I specifically told you not to,
我特别强调了不要跟她们说 可你还是说了
which is crazy, because I actually thought that...
这太离谱了 因为我真的以为...
You know what? Forget it.
算了
It's not worth it. No, no, no, no.
不值得 别别别
What? Say it.
说出来
I actually thought our relationship had changed.
我原来真心以为咱俩的关系好了
I told you about Zack because I trusted you.
我跟你说扎克的事是因为我信任你
Oh, please.
得了吧
Savi, that's not why you told me about Zack.
萨维 才不是因为这个呢
You told me because you thought that I'd be so excited
你告诉我是因为你觉得我会很激动
that you finally entrusted me with a secret
因为你终于把秘密跟我讲了
that I would overlook how crazy you're being.
从而我会忘记你现在有多疯狂
But listen to me. I don't care about keeping your secret.
但你给我听好了 我关心的不是你的秘密
I care about you, Savi.
而是你这个人 萨维
Okay, for the last time, I'm fine.
好吧 我再说最后一遍 我很好
No, you may have fooled Karen and April,
不 你或许能够骗得了凯伦和艾普莉
but I know that something is way, way off here.
但我知道有什么事很不对劲
You're not discovering sides of yourself.
你不敢面对自己
You're lying to yourself. I don't have to listen to this.
你是在自己骗自己 我不想听
You know what? And more importantly, you're lying to Dom,
而且最重要的是 你在欺骗多姆
Just like you lied to harry. This conversation is over.
就像你以前欺骗哈利一样 谈话结束
'Cause you know I'm right.
因为你知道我说得对
No, because this is my life, okay?
不 是因为这是我的生活 好吧
It has nothing to do with you!
跟你一点关系都没有
Of course it does, Savi! It has everything to do with me!
当然有关系 萨维 跟我有太大的关系了
Everything that you went through last year, I was there for you.
你去年所经历的每件事 我都陪在你身边
I helped you pick up the pieces, remember?
我帮你重新振作起来的 还记得吗
Okay, I'm... I'm really sorry that it inconvenienced you.
好吧 我很抱歉给你带来了麻烦
Oh, my God. Don't you twist my words like that.
天呐 别这么曲解我的话
It broke my heart watching you suffer the way that you did.
看到你遭受的痛苦 我心都碎了
And what? You think that I'm just gonna stand here
然后呢 你觉得我会呆呆地站在这里
and watch you make the same mistake over and over again?
看着你重蹈覆辙吗
You are playing with fire. I don't know why.
你这是在玩火 我不知道你是为了什么
And I don't know how to make you stop,
也不知道如何能阻止你
but you need to know that what you are doing is risky.
但你需要知道 你现在的所作所为很危险
And...
而且...
Okay.
好的
Who is that?
是谁
Hey, I'm Zack.
我是扎克
Great.
太好了
Hey, Zack.
你好 扎克
Am I early? No, you're fine.
我来早了吗 不 没事
That's... that's my sister, Joss.
那是我妹妹 乔斯
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah. Everything's fine.
是的 一切都好
Ready for house of pies?
准备好去吃派了吗
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
And I'm driving.
而且我要开车
Don't get me wrong. I love Paris.
别误会我 我喜欢巴黎
But not for business.
但不是去工作
Paris should be all about pleasure.
去巴黎应该是享受
I couldn't agree more.
我太同意了
The food, the wine.
美食 美酒
Every time I go, I make sure to bring a new perfume.
我每次去 都会带回来一款新香水
The scent of the city stays with me until next time.
那座城市的味道会伴随着我直到我下次再去
Why don't we finish this upstairs?
我们到楼上继续如何
I was hoping you'd say that.
我就等你这句话
Are you okay?
你还好吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表