剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
They're after you, Paul... the FBI. They're onto you.
他们在抓你 保罗 联调局想抓你
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情提要
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I'm April's lawyer.
我是艾普莉的律师
I'm sick.
我病了
You should probably go see your doctor.
你应该去医生那儿检查一下
A man I slept with just tested H.I.V. positive.
跟我上过床的一个男人被检查出HIV呈阳性
Greta just texted me that we're moving
格里塔刚发信息跟我说
the soft opening to next weekend.
试营业要换到下周末
Harry, my engagement party's next Sunday.
哈利 我的订婚派对下周日举♥行♥
I'm sorry I forgot about your party, okay?!
抱歉我忘了你的派对 好吗
But it's just a party!
不就是个派对吗
Please, you barely know this guy!
拜托 你又不了解人家
And I'm not about to lose this restaurant
我不会因为你是第一次结婚
because of your first marriage.
就放弃这家餐馆的
So, you know, just whatever.
所以 你随便怎么着吧
Everything Savi said about you was right.
萨维说的你的事... 一切 都是对的
You're mean as a snake, Harry.
你真是太卑鄙了 哈利
Welcome to Wunderbar!
欢迎来到温德芭
Wunderbar!
温德芭
This is Josslyn Carver, event planner extraordinaire.
这位是乔斯琳·卡佛 出色的典礼策划人
Thank you so much for coming. We welcome your feedback.
谢谢你们能来 希望多提点意见
Man of the hour, everyone -- chef Harry Davis!
这是幕后功臣 我们的主厨哈利·戴维斯
Something happen between you and Harry?
你和哈利是不是有什么矛盾了
Nope. All's good.
没有 我们挺好的
Yeah? Mmhmm.
真的吗 没错
Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel, wake up, darling. Get a shot of the whole team.
伊莎贝尔 这边 给我们整个团队拍个照
Scott, Josslyn, get in.
斯科特 乔斯琳 一起嘛
If you'll just get in a little closer.
你们能靠近一点吗
Sure.
好
Smile, baby. It's a party.
开心点 亲爱的 这是个派对啊
Mm-hmm, just take the damn picture.
赶紧拍完吧
Harry, if you'll just relax a little bit.
哈利 表情自然点
Dr. Rothman's office.
罗斯曼医生办公室
Yes, I'm waiting for my test results.
我想问一下我的检查结果
Which test?
什么检查
Patient number 0607842.
患者号♥是0607842
Okay. Let me see here.
好的 我查一下
8742?
8742吗
7842.
Ah, yes. Found it.
好了 找到了
Did the doctor not call you? No. Why?
医生没有找您吗 没有 怎么了
There seems to have been some contamination at the lab.
实验室被污染了
Your results were inconclusive.
您的检查无效
You'll have to come in for a re-draw.
您得再来采一次样
I don't get what you're saying.
我才不管你们的这些说辞呢
The bureau holds Ms. Malloy responsible
联调局认为马洛伊女士
for the ground we've lost against Olivos. And?
要为奥利弗斯的逃脱负责 然后呢
"And"? Well, you're not
什么然后 你们不能
gonna get her for obstruction of justice,
起诉她妨碍司法
so what do you want -- an apology?
那你们想要什么 道歉吗
Apologize, April. Sorry.
那你道个歉 艾普莉 对不起
We good? Listen to me, you son of a bitch.
可以了吗 听我说 你个混♥蛋♥
Adam. How about accessory after the fact?
亚当 她是保罗的从犯
She didn't know what Paul was into.
她完全不知道保罗犯了什么事
He never specifically told her.
他从来没有详细地向她透露过什么
Or -- or didn't you listen to your own tapes?
你们没听你们的那些带子吗
We told her, Mr. Taylor.
我们跟她说过的 泰勒先生
Opinion, allegation --
只是你们的观点和推断
anything you needed to tell her to get her to play along.
你们只是为了让她保持合作
You're right. We should probably just call it a day
对啊 今天就这样吧
and leave this innocent woman alone.
被再烦这位无辜的女士了
But you know what -- what continues to gnaw at me
但知道不 有件事我一直很好奇
is this issue of Paul's fraudulent death
就是保罗的假死
and subsequent wife and child,
以及他的另一对妻儿
how you looked the other way on all of it.
你怎么能泰然处之的呢
It's pretty pathetic, really,
因为真的挺可悲的
unless, of course, you were getting a cut of his action.
也许你也从中获利了
A cut of his action?! All right. This meeting is over.
从中获利 好了 谈话结束
I was trying to protect my daughter!
我只是想要保护自己的女儿
You know who you protected by tipping off Paul?
你向保罗泄密 真正保护了谁你知道吗
The man who did this.
就是做了这件事的人
And this. And this.
看吧 还有这个
Those are Olivos' victims --
这都是奥利弗斯手下的受害者
innocent people who got in his way.
无辜的人 只是妨碍了他做事
I will sue you for intimidation and harassment of my client.
我要起诉你恐吓和威胁我的客户
Now get the hell out of this office.
你们最好快走吧
You'll be hearing from us.
我们还会找你的
Dominic Don't worry.
多米尼克 别担心
If they are gonna show up at my doorstep,
如果他们再到家里来找我
I have to tell Lucy everything now.
那我就不得不把一切都告诉露西了
They have nothing on you, okay?
你没有把柄在他们手里 好吗
I should call Daniel. He owes me.
我得联♥系♥丹尼尔 他欠我的
He'll get his partner to ease up.
他得让他搭档别再缠着我了
He can't help you now. Daniel's...been fired.
他现在帮不了你了 丹尼尔被解雇了
Are you feeling anything at all?
你有什么感觉吗
Anger will do me no good.
愤怒帮不了我
Something happened with Zack.
我和扎克出了点事
You slept with him?
你们上♥床♥了
No!
没有
He gave me a ride on his motorcycle,
他用摩托车载了我一程
And he started going really, really fast --
他开得真的非常快
Were you wearing a helmet?
你戴头盔了吗
Yeah, I was wearing a -- what does that matter?
我戴着呢 有什么关系吗
Anyway, we were speeding, and he was weaving.
总之我们当时在加速 他在车流中穿梭
And I thought, "Oh, my God.
我就想 天呐
This guy is trying to cheat death again.
他又打算作死了
He is Jeff Bridges - in 'Fearless' and I am --"
他是《无畏》里的杰夫·布里吉斯 而我
You're Rosie O'donnell. Rosie Perez.
你是罗丝·奥唐纳 是罗茜·派勒兹
Can I continue?
我能继续说了吗
Sorry. So, you're speeding.
抱歉 所以你们在超速驾驶
And then all of a sudden, everything just goes white,
然后突然 世界一片空白
and I thought, "Well, this is it.
当时我就想 就是这样了
I am going to die."
我要死了
But you're okay.
但你没事
Do you remember after the accident
你还记得事故发生后
when Harry came to my bedside
哈利在我的床边
and he pledged his love for me?
承诺对我的爱
Of course. I didn't trust him
当然 我没相信他
because I thought maybe it was
因为我觉得可能是
Some guilt-inspired flood of romanticism or something.
什么源自内疚感的浪漫主义还是别的什么
Well, it wasn't.
其实并不是
It was clarity.
那是一清二楚的
And I know this because I had it on the motorcycle with Zack.
我知道是因为我在扎克的摩托车上也曾如此
I...
我
had a flash.
当时闪现过一个人
And I flashed on Harry.
那个人是哈利
And this means to you what?
这对你来说意味着什么
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
My life flashed before my eyes,
我的生活从眼前闪过
and it wasn't my life before Harry,
不是遇到哈利之前的生活
and it wasn't my life after Harry.
也不是离开哈利后的生活
It was my life with Harry.
是我跟哈利在一起的时候
Should I tell him?
我该告诉他吗
What for? I don't know!
为什么 我不知道
Maybe just to validate what he said to me?
也许为了证实他曾对我说的话
Just to test the waters
探探风头
to see if there's anything left there between you?
看看你俩之间还有没有可能
Don't go opening that door unless you plan to walk through.
别开那扇门 除非你真的打算走过去
You guys did an incredible job last night.
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表