剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Well, technically, I'm here to steal you away for dinner.
说实话我是来找你一起吃晚餐的
But since we're not out of the closet,
但是鉴于我们还没公开
officially, I'm here to say hi to everyone.
所以名义上我是来跟大家打招呼的
And to let Mitchell know
还有跟米切尔说一声
that I think I'm ready to come back to work.
我准备好回来上班了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Well, I thought I'd start out part time
我想先从兼♥职♥工作开始
and just see how it feels.
看看感觉如何
Unless...I don't know.
除非 我也不知道
What do you -- what do you think? Bad idea?
你觉得 觉得怎么样 不好吗
No, I think it's a brilliant idea.
不 我觉得你这样很好
In fact, I, uh, kind of want to wrap you up in my arms
说真的 我都想紧紧抱住你
and show you just how brilliant an idea it is.
用行动告诉你这样有多棒
Right here, right now.
就在此时此地
I think that's what got us in trouble in the first place,
好像开始我们就是这样惹上麻烦的
if I recall.
如果没记错的话
Wait. Uh, w-when are you thinking of starting back?
等等 你想什么时候回来
Next week. Why?
下周吧 怎么了
It's no big deal.
没事
It's just that, you know, we downsized since you left
你离开后我们这里减员了
and lost some of the offices on the third floor.
三层少了几间办公室
So a few of the associates are sharing space.
所以几个合伙人现在共用办公室办公
Well, no big deal.
没事
Half the work, half the space. Seems fair to me.
反正我也不是全职 共用办公室合情合理
Great.
那就好
Want to go meet your new roommate, Tony.
要见见你的新室友吗 托尼
The one I've been telling you about?
我跟你说起过的那个
Tony the time suck? Yeah.
无聊鬼托尼吗 对
Yeah, I'm gonna have to explain that your dinner hours
那你的晚餐时间
are about to become more sacred.
要变得更加神圣了
Toni.
托尼
Hello, boss.
你好 老板
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表