剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Our instincts were good. It was great.
我们的直觉很准 真的很棒
We just got to, you know, iron out the kinks.
我们只需要再处理几个小问题就行了
You will never be my boss.
以后不准对我大呼小叫
Absolutely.
必须的
Ever. Ever.
决不 决不
I bring clients, you bring clients,
我找客户 你也找客户
I cook, you plan -- done.
我掌厨你策划 就这么说定了
Okay.
好
So...like partners?
那 我们是搭档吗
Yeah. If -- if you'll have me.
对 如果你答应的话
So, a designer comes in and wants to borrow a piece.
要是有设计师来借艺术品
You fill out this form.
你就填好这张表
Okay?
知道了吗
Run the credit card for 20% of the price
用信♥用♥卡♥刷掉20%的物品价格
and refund the money when they bring it back.
然后他们还回来的时候再把钱退回去
Will that blond girl be coming in again?
那个金发女孩还会来吗
Often.
她经常来
She's a yeller.
她就喜欢大呼小叫
I've got inventory to do.
我得去盘点存货了
Oh. Hey, I forgot to tell you --
对了 差点忘记告诉你了
Something came in this morning I wasn't expecting.
今早有人莫名其妙送来了件东西
It wasn't on the receiving list.
不在我们的收♥货♥清单上
What?
什么
This big, weird thing.
一件奇怪的大东西
I put it in the back.
我放到后面去了
Hi, Anna.
你好 安娜
Hi.
你好
Come on in.
快请进
This place is great.
这里太棒了
Better, right?
好多了对吧
Thank you, Dr. Kim.
谢谢你 金医生
Why don't you call me Karen?
以后就叫我凯伦吧
Are we in a fight?
我们这是吵架了吗
Don't ask me.
你说呢
I mean, I tend to be blase about these things.
我都有点无所谓了
I'm sorry.
对不起
No. No. D-don't be. Don't be.
不 别这样 别这样
Y-you were -- you were right.
你 你是对的
I don't...see the whole picture enough.
我没... 顾全大局
Look, you, um...
听我说 你...
You feel so right to me, Savannah.
你就是我命中注定的那个人 萨瓦娜
I mean, being with you now feels so right to me
跟你在一起让我感觉那么自然
that I don't think about how we started.
所以我都没想过我们是怎么开始的
You know what would be great?
你知道怎样做最好吗
What?
怎样做
If we focused on something else.
我们把注意力放在别的事情上
Like how... we chose each other,
比如 我们是如何选择了对方的
even when it wasn't the easiest thing to do.
即使做出选择时我们很艰难
And...
还有...
I can work with Toni.
我可以跟托尼共事
You don't have to.
你不用这样
No.
不
I can find a way to work on it.
我可以找到解决方法
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
As long as we have this to ourselves...
只要我们彼此明白心照不宣
I can do that.
我就可以做到
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表