剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
It will take all of five minutes.
五分钟就搞定了
I-I don't want to call her.
我不想给她打电♥话♥
Fine. If you can't talk to her, then text her.
好 你不愿和她讲话 那就发短♥信♥
That's why texting was invented --
人们发明短♥信♥就是为了干这个
to avoid any chance of intimacy.
避免亲密的机会
Joss, just one last thing, okay? And then that's --
乔斯 最后一次 好吗
that's it. And then you can be done.
最后一次 以后再也不麻烦你了
Harry, do you understand?
哈利 你明白吗
This is exactly why we can't work together --
这就是为什么我们不能一起共事
This right here. Sorry.
就是因为这个 抱歉
Joss! Joss.
乔斯 乔斯
I can't. I can't.
我做不到 我不行
If I could -- if I could call her,
如果我能给她打电♥话♥
if I could see her, I...
如果我能见到她 我
but I just -- I cannot, okay?
但是我 就是做不到
So, yeah, I'm asking for your help.
所以 没错 我求你帮助我
But not as my partner, as my friend.
但是不是作为我的工作伙伴 而是朋友
Please?
求你了
I say things I don't mean all the time.
我总是说言不由衷的话
Why do you think I'm a lawyer?
你以为我为啥是律师
That's what depositions are for. Adios.
所以才宣誓作证 再见
Don't get mad at me for what I'm about to say,
别为我接下来要说的话生气
but I have to say it.
我必须说出来
You look amazing.
你看起来棒极了
You really know how to bounce back from a crash, mamacita.
你真是擅长谷底反弹 小美人
Thank you. I try.
谢谢 我尽力而已
So, are you married? Single?
你结婚了吗 还是单身
Lesbian?
拉拉
I am married.
我结婚了
I'm actually going through a divorce.
事实上 我正在离婚
So I guess that means I'm single.
所以 我想我是单身
Fantastico.
太好了
Then we should go out, you and I.
那咱俩应该一起出去玩玩
As singles, not lesbians.
两个单身女子 不是拉拉
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm really not into - the dating scene right now
我现在对约会不太感兴趣
as a straight person or a gay person.
无论是直人还是同性恋
No, no, no, no, no. Just for fun.
不 不 别误会 就是为了找乐子
Because -- don't tell anyone,
因为 别告诉别人
But things between Dom and I are getting hotter.
多姆和我之间 越来越热辣了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
We were here, just us the other morning,
那天早晨 就我俩在这里
and he accidentally rubbed my elbow three times.
他意外地蹭了我胳膊三次
There was electricity
我们之间很来电
like lightning bolts up and down my spine.
就像闪电从上到下穿过我的脊椎
Ooh. It's a good thing you didn't get electrocuted.
没把你电死真是好事
Hey, lady.
嗨 女士
Well, she's not ugly.
她不丑啊
Yeah, welcome to my hell.
是啊 欢迎来到我的地狱
So, Harry wanted me to tell you
哈利想让我告诉你
that he hired a painter to repaint the guest bedroom.
他请了个粉刷工重新粉刷客用卧室
We don't need to be putting any more money into the house.
我们不需要再往房♥子里扔钱了
People are loving it.
人们很喜欢它
We're about to get multiple offers on it --
有很多人想买♥♥了
multiple! Easy.
很多 别急啊
Don't inappropriately scream at the messenger.
不要对着信使不合时宜地大喊大叫
I'm sorry. I just --
抱歉 只是我
I don't want there to be a messenger anymore, okay?
我不希望再有什么信使了
I want to talk to Harry
我要和哈利直接对话
like two normal people who spent 15 years together.
像两个共同生活了15年的正常人一样
Yeah, but, Savi, the guy's really hurting.
好的 萨维 但他是真的受伤了
Just -- just he'll eventually get there. Give him some time.
他早晚会想开的 给他点时间
You know what? I'm calling him right now.
你知道吗 我现在就给他打电♥话♥
Or just completely ignore me.
你也可以完全无视我
Hey. It's Harry.
你好 我是哈利
Leave a message. I'll call you back.
留下口信 我会回电♥话♥给你
Straight to voicemail. No big surprise there.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 不出所料
Please tell him no painters, okay?
告诉他别找粉刷工 好吗
It's crazy.
简直是疯了
Well, that's kind of a problem because I think the guy's
比较难办 因为我觉得粉刷工
already on his way to your house with paint.
已经带着油漆在去你家的路上了
Damn it.
该死
Craziness.
疯了
Great chat.
交谈甚欢
Hey. I need a favor.
嗨 我需要帮忙
Well, hello to you, too.
你好啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I just -- I-I have to go home for a little bit.
我只是 我得回家一趟
Is everything okay? Yeah, everything is fine.
没什么事吧 没事
But, uh, if I don't get home soon,
但 我要是不赶快回家
I'm gonna wind up wasting $1,000
我就得浪费一千美元
that I don't have to paint a room that doesn't need to be painted.
粉刷一间本不必粉刷的房♥间
Well, couldn't you just call off the painter?
你不能叫粉刷工人离开吗
oh, I would love to do that,
我也很想那样
but I don't have his number because he's Harry's guy.
但我没他的号♥码 因为人是哈利叫的
It's Harry's guy.
哈利叫的
Look. Um...
听着
I don't know what to say here.
我不知道该说什么
I mean, w-we have the meeting with the Tanner brothers and --
我们跟坦纳兄弟有个会
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
And I will definitely be back before then.
我肯定在那之前回来
I don't...
我不...
All right. You know what? Don't -- don't worry about it.
好吧 这样吧 别担心
I will ask Mitchell.
我去跟米切尔说
Yeah, but Mitchell will say no. I know. I know.
但米切尔不会同意的 我知道 我知道
And that's -- it's okay.
没事的
You know, go.
去吧
Go, all right? Do what you got to do.
去吧 好吗 做你该做的
I love you.
我爱你
I promise I won't let this become a thing.
我保证不会有差错的
Paintball and tequila.
彩蛋游戏 龙舌兰酒
Cigar bar and Scotch tasting.
雪茄吧 苏格兰威士忌品鉴会
Rollerskating and wine.
滑旱冰 葡萄酒
Sensing an alcoholic theme.
感觉像是酗酒主题
Oh, look. Here's yours.
看啊 这是你的
"Party."
"派对"
Very descriptive, April.
非常言简意赅啊 艾普莉
You want to talk about why Daniel isn't calling
你想谈谈为什么丹尼尔没打电♥话♥
or you want to explain to me what a parent party is?
还是你想跟我解释下什么是家长派对
I'm open to either.
我都洗耳恭听
They're like these mini fundraisers.
就跟这些迷你筹款活动差不多
The school asks parents to throw parties for other parents
学校要求家长们为其他家长办派对
and charge them to come
收费参加
so that they can give the money back to the school.
这样钱又经转到学校那里了
Why doesn't the school just ask for more money?
为什么学校不多收点钱
Because we're supposed to be having fun.
因为我们该好好玩玩啊
See how much fun I'm having?
你没看到我玩得很开心吗
So what is your party?
那你的派对主题是什么
Pizza and beer.
披萨和啤酒
I'm canceling.
我要取消
Better to have no party than a terrible party.
与其办个糟糕的派对不如不办
Cancel?!
取消
Two words, sweetie -- "social suicide."
两个词 亲爱的 "社交自杀"
So what? It's not like these are my real friends.
那又如何 我跟那些人又不是真正的朋友
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Lucy.
我没说你 我说的是露西
You screw this up,
你把这个搞砸了
she's Ralph Macchio before he met Mr. Miyagi.
他遇到宫城先生前 她就是拉尔夫·马奇奥
Wax on.
打起精神
No, what you need to do is regroup
你只需要重新编排
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表