剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
这就是代价
Welcome to the big time, kids
欢迎来到王者世界 小二郎们
- This is a bad fucking idea. - No, it's not
- 这他妈真不是个事儿 - 不 是事
Hey
哎
They put a gun up to my child's head
他们用枪指着我孩子的脑袋
and you drag me out here to make a deal with this motherfucker?
而你还拖着我跟这龟孙达成协议?
- You didn't need me. - You're the only one I need
- 你要我来干嘛 - 我很需要你在场
And fuck him
他算个屌♥
Let's make that motherfucker work for us
我们让这群龟孙依赖我们
That's how we win
这才是取胜之匙
Oh, how we win?
哦 那是个什么匙?
You know how fucking crazy you sound right now?
你知道你♥他♥妈♥现在多疯言疯语?
- You know how crazy all this shit is? - I do
- 你知不知道这一切有多扯淡? - 我知道
How the fuck we gonna get ten times that much fentanyl
我们他妈要怎样才能搞到十倍多的芬太尼
in three days?
而且在三天内?
I have no fucking idea
我他妈也不知道
but now we have no choice
但现在我们别无选择
This is a prepaid call from...
这是通预付电♥话♥...
Creeper
阿怪
an inmate from Niland Correctional Facility
来自尼兰监狱的服刑犯
Please wait while we...
请稍等...
- Hank? - Hey, brother
- 汉哥? - 嗨 老兄
I got great news
有个好消息
We're gonna be back on top
我们就要拿回主导权了
We got a problem
我们有麻烦了
We got a fucking rat
我们有个内奸
- What? - Yo, can you hear me?
- 什么? - 哟 听的清吗?
Hang on. What was that?
等下 说什么?
I said there's a fucking rat
我说帮里有内奸
There's a fucking rat in the club
帮里藏了个内奸
♪ 尾曲: Moztlitta - Aztlan Undergound ♪
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表