剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
洋葱卷 脆皮鸡
Double... ex... auce
双份老...干...妈
- With cheese? - What?
- 配芝士? - 啥?
Ex... auce, ...eese
配老干妈...芝士
Big Boss. No sauce
大号♥ 不要酱
Okay. Double... extra sauce
好的 双份酱
- with cheese. - Yo, what the fuck, man?
- 配芝士 - 什么鬼? 老兄?
And a hot fudge parfait
再来杯热软饮
And a hot fudge parfait
来杯热软饮
Hot fudge parfait
热软饮
Look, sorry I fucked up, man, all right?
抱歉 是我不对 好吗?
I mean, Letty came to me and she said
我是说 莱蒂过来找我说她...
she was in a bad way and she forced me to hook her up
有点麻烦 逼着我给她弄份...
- with some money, and... - What the fuck are you talking about?
- 赚钱的活干 - 你在说什么玩意?
What are youtalking about?
那你是在问啥?
We want to know who's moving product through the valley
我们想知道山里是谁在搞货
Oh. Oh, yeah, nah
哦 这啊
Like...
那...
It's all pills, man. That's what's hot right now
都是些药片 现在火的很
We don't care about your pill bullshit
我们才不在乎你的狗屁药片
Nah, man. For reals, I'm telling you, pills it's where it's at
不是 老兄 说真的 现在药片才是王道
Fuck your small-time shit. Who's running chiva?
去你♥妈♥的♥烂货 是谁在搞"芝瓦"
Heroin?
海♥洛♥因♥?
There's a crew out in the Salton Sea
索尔顿海 那边有群人
But they, uh, they stay off the grid, man
但他们 呃 他们不跟外界接触
I hear they dabble in dope
听说他们涉足毒品
Who?
谁?
Broken Saints MC or some shit
"破碎圣徒"还是什么玩意来着
I... I never dealt with them
我...我从没跟他们打过交道
It's just rumors you hear
只有一些街上的流言
Bunch of ghosts in the desert
称其为:荒漠里的幽灵
Never heard of 'em
未曾听过
Hey, uh
哎 呃...
am I good to go or...
我可以走了嘛 还是说...
Aw, come on, fellas, really? You didn't leave me anything?
额 认真的吗 铁子 啥都没留给我?
Hey...
给...
Really?
认真的?
We're gonna ride out to the Salton Sea
我们得去一趟索尔顿海
You go see Creeper
你去见阿怪
See if he's heard anything about this crew moving dope inside
问他有没有听说这帮人涉足监狱内部
Copy that
好的
And you tell him to hold on
还有告诉他撑住
We got his back
我们没有抛弃他
We'll figure this out, get back on top. I promise
我们会处理好这事 重回主导 我保证
I'll let him know
我会传达的
Hey, little buddy
嗨 小伙伴
You shoot that fucking dog, I'm fucking shooting you
你敢射狗 我就射你
Come here. Hey, baby. Hi
过来 狗儿
Hey
嘿
Who's a handsome boy?
谁是帅狗啊?
Hey
嘿
Fucking dogs
狗东西
- Get off of me! - Aah!
- 放开我 - 啊
Oh, my fucking God
哦 我滴个亲妈妈哎
You're trespassing
你们非法闯入
We shoot trespassers
我们对闯入者不留情
- We come in peace. - You'll leave in pieces, motherfucker
- 我们诚心而来 - 让你走不见心 狗东西
if you don't drop that condescending attitude
要是你还一副高傲的姿态的话
You have to forgive us
还请多原谅
You're not exactly what we were expecting
你们与我们心里期待的不太一样
But looks like you were expecting someone
但看起来你们也是在期待某人到来
You with them?
你跟他们一伙的?
- Who? - Iron War
- 谁? - 钢铁战争
(原型:钢铁秩序摩托帮)
- The LEO club? - Fuck Iron War
- 惩教帮派? - 去他妈的钢铁战争
Bunch of cops and COs playing one-percenter
一群警♥察♥狱警扮演1%
Seems like everyone wants to be one-percenter these days
看起来这年头谁都能成为1% (1%不法徒)
You think we're aping you, motherfucker?
你是说我们在装模作样? 狗东西?
Mayans, Sons
玛雅帮 混乱之子
You're fucking Walmart
你们他妈跟沃尔玛一样垃圾
Limp-dick corporate shills working out your mommy issues
一群阳萎狗托舔你们老母屁♥眼♥
Hot
辣
Hey
哎
We mean no disrespect
我们没有不敬的意思
Wondering if maybe you and I can have a conversation
或许我们可以谈谈?
in private?
就我们俩?
If it's not too much trouble
要是不嫌麻烦的话
maybe she could let my man go
或许可以放了我的伙计
Hot
辣中辣
We are not who you're looking for
我们不是你们要找的人
What we do...
我们只是做些...
- is rescuing, um... - What, dogs and horses?
- 救助的事 - 救啥 救狗马吗?
And people
还有人
And, yeah, we sling a little
当然 也搞点黑活干
Feed's expensive
饲料很贵的
And if humans want to numb themselves
如果有人有瘾...
to their own sickness...
想要麻痹自己
we'll use that money to undo
我们就会用这笔资金
some of the damage they've caused
去弥补造成的伤害
You got to do some bad to do some good sometimes
有时你需要做坏事去支撑那片善心
What'd Iron War want from you?
钢铁战争想要得到你们什么?
A piece
分一杯羹
They say they control everything now
他们声称边境周围百里地
within a hundred miles of the border
都在他们的控制之下
See, you and the Sons
瞧啊 你们还有混乱之子
you're so busy measuring dicks and murdering each other
你们都忙着争鸡♥巴♥大小
you don't realize how badly you've fucked up the ecosystem
忽视了大环境
Invasive species out there now trying to fill that void
殊不知黄雀可能在后
None of my business, but you paying taxes now to Iron War?
这不关我的事 但你们要交份子钱给钢铁战争吗?
It's none of your business
是不关你的事
But fuck no
但妈的当然没
They came around here
他们之前来过
Sister Anne made sure they left grinning
安妮老妹确保他们"走"的开心
They'll be back, you know
他们不会罢休的 你应该清楚
I know
是啊
And if someone really wanted to do you some damage
如果真有人打算报复你们
some dogs and old rifles aren't gonna be enough
光几只犬和旧来♥福♥枪♥可不够
Think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗?
Listen, if you ever need help...
听着,如果你需要帮助
Oh
哦
Are you our white knight?
你是我们的白衣骑士咯?
You're gonna come in here and save us?
你们来是为了拯救我们咯?
Get the fuck off our property before you all end up
趁我们没给你们收尸之前
dead and buried in a ditch
赶紧滚蛋
Keep him still
稳住他
Pops. Man... Use my phone
老爹 用我手♥机♥
I only trust things that do one thing
我只信任能专门做一件事的东西
They either take a picture or they make a phone call
要么是照相 要么就打电♥话♥
The hell is he talking about?
他在说啥?
- You need to be in it. - Ah
- 去拍照吧 - 好
All the Reyes men together
雷耶斯一家老少爷们
No, no, no, no. We need the mama
不 不 不 妈妈也要在
the huntress, too
"女猎手"一起
There has to be a timer
应该有延时拍摄的
Here?
这里?
Okay. You guys ready?
好嘞 老小爷们准备好了没?
Okay. Ready?
好嘞 准备?
Wait, wait, don't-don't hold him by the armpits
等等 别...别从咯吱窝抱他
Here, give him to me
来 给我抱
He likes to be supported by the bottom
他喜欢拖住屁♥股♥抱
I think we're ready
我们要拍了
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表