剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
You're more like Coco than I thought
你比我想象的更像错哥
Give me fucking Hope!
他妈的把小希放了!
Hope! Hope!
小希 小希
Whatever happens next is your fault
无论后续如何只能怪你自己
Hope!
小希
Fucking give me Hope!
他妈的放了小希
Help me
帮帮我
- Please. - I can't
- 求你了 - 我不能
Someone has to
肯定有谁可以
You know how he is
你也明白他是什么人
How am I? Hmm?
我怎么? 哼?
Great!
大牛逼!
Thanks for asking
多谢提问
Hi...
嘿...
I told you no food until...
我说了没有饭吃 除非...
This clarity is ugly on you
你那清澈的灵魂变得浑浊
Hmm
嗯
Let's put some Vaseline on the lens
咱们倒点凡士林在镜片上吧
She's gonna come for me
她会来救我的
Who?
谁?
Letty
莱蒂
She's gonna come for me
她会来救我的
Oh, tiger
噢 虎妞
She's long forgotten about you
她早把你忘了
She hasn't
她不会的
She'll come
她会来的
She always does
她一向如此
If she does...
若是她如此...
I'll tear off her wings in front of you
我会当你面扯掉她的羽翼
I'll set her on fire
让她 浴火"重"生
and I'll hold your hair back while you watch
我会撩起你的头发 亲眼见证这一幕
Hmm?
哼?
You can deny gravity, but...
你可以抗拒引力 但..
momentum always brings you back to me
命运的轨迹总能把你带回我身边
Sweet little Judas wolf
亲爱的小犹大狼
Whose den will you lead us to next?
接下来你会带我们去往何处巢穴?
Hmm?
哼?
The men have business
男人还有正事要干
and since you two girls like to gossip
既然你俩这么喜欢嚼耳根
you can stay behind and braid each other's hair
就呆一起互相编头发去吧
Oh, for fuck's sake!
哦 天呐
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么毛病?
Oh, so it's all my fault?
哦 那都是我的错咯?
Just go, Paul
走吧 保罗
No, I am not fucking leaving
不 我他妈才不走
Think of what you're doing, you piece of shit
瞧你在做什么 你这个烂人
That's right, I'm the asshole
没错 我是烂人
- Are you serious? - Oh, come on, just
- 你认真的? - 哦 拜托 就...
- give me a break, all right? - You've been fucking drinking, Paul
- 就给我点放松时间 行不? - 你♥他♥妈♥又喝的大醉 保罗
You fucking drove drunk with my child!
你♥他♥妈♥带着我的孩子醉酒驾车
-He's my child! He's my fucking child, too! -Hey, hey
- 他是我的孩子!他妈的也是我的孩子! - 哎 哎
Get your fucking hands off me!
放开你的臭手
You think you can show up and tear my family apart?
你以为你出现就能拆散我的家庭吗?
I've been his father for 12 years!
我当了他十二年的爹
For 12 years it's been me!
十二年来都是我
You gave up your right to be his father! You gave him up!
是你放弃了做爹的权利 是你放弃了他
What's he talking about?
他在说什么?
- He's my kid! - Paul, shut up!
- 他是我的孩子! - 保罗 闭嘴!
Hey
哎
Dad!
老爹
Stop it! Stop!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Dad, are you okay?
老爹 你没事吧?
Talk to me. Are you okay?
回答我 你还好吗?
This man...
这个男人..
was not perfect
并不完美
He was quick to anger
他易怒
And the...
至于...
charm, the...
魅力
gregariousness was...
热情
only for the world
都是对外人才露出的
At home, my mother and I got someone more...
在家 我母亲和我所面对的...
complicated
却是更复杂的模样
But he was there
但至少他在我们身边
He held my hand as a young boy
小时候他牵着我的手
He read stories
为我读故事
taught me to get back up when I fell
教我摔倒后爬起来
He took pride in me. In my accomplishments
他为我所取得成绩骄傲
In the man he got to see me become
他见证了我的成长
Which is thanks... to him
也就是 付出的是...他
Not you
而不是你
I knew your father
我认识你父亲
We were from the same village
我们来自同个村
He was a bastard
他是个蛮人
I know what he was capable of
我知道他的能耐
You...
你..
You were his errand boy
你曾是他身边的啰啰
Right? He hired you to protect my mother
对吧? 他雇你保护我母亲
And you betrayed him
而你却绿了他
What kind of man does that?
什么样的人才能做这种事?
Your mother and I...
你母亲和我...
You were conceived with love, son
你是我们爱的结晶 孩子
But I was raised on a lie
但我是伴随谎言长大的
And this man...
而这个男人..
had to know
不可能不知道
And still, he treated me like his own
即便如此 依然待我如亲生
He earned...
他有资格...
He earned to be called my father
他配得上我叫他一声爹
The only thing a father can ask of his son...
父亲唯一能要求孩子的...
is to forgive his mistakes
就是请求原谅过错
I don't forgive you
我不会原谅你
I forgive him
我原谅他
I forgive this "bastard"
我原谅这个"蛮子"
who raised your son
这个养育你孩子的人
You try replacing the cams?
你试着换凸轮轴了吗?
I tried everything
啥都试过了
Engine kicks like a son of a bitch
引擎震的跟鬼一样
but then, when you hit 60, it dies
当你拉到60 又没事了
Sounds more spiritual than mechanical
可能闹鬼
Brother, you wouldn't know the half of it
老兄 你懂个锤子
Diaz...
迪奥兹..
was my brother, ese. My best friend
是我的兄弟 我最好的朋友
And you motherfuckers gunned him down
而你们这群狗东西却打死了他
I heard about your club's vote
我听说了你们内部的投票
Couldn't believe it
有点不敢相信
Who pulled the trigger?
谁开的枪?
Put that down, motherfucker, or I'll put him down
东西放下 王八羔子 要不然我送他归西
Who did it? Tell me
谁干的? 快说
I don't know nothing about Diaz
迪奥兹的事我一无所知
Oakland and Charming had a truce
奥克兰跟查敏有休战协议
Happy thought the same thing
爽哥也是这么想的
Happy?
爽哥?
Reyes brothers shot him down in Twentynine Palms
雷耶斯兄弟在二十九棕榈镇杀了他
Well, unless you want to join him, ese...
好啊 除非你也想跟随他的步伐下地狱...
I'm gonna need a name
不然就告诉我名字
Try your own backyard
回你自家问问
We're all down for the trip, brother, but you Mayans?
抿心自问 老兄 就你们玛雅帮?
You kill each other more than we kill you
自相残杀比我们杀你们的都多
It wasn't us
不是我们干的
You all want to kill each other so fucking bad?
都这么想"捅"死对方?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表