剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第2集 主啊 怜悯我贫瘠的灵魂
♪ 哼唱: La Llorona - (The Weeping Woman) ♪
♪ (哭泣的女人) ♪
女魔头
她会榨干我们至最后一滴血
What do they know?
他们都知道些什么?
I'm gonna go find out now
我会去搞清楚
EZ
以西
It's gonna be okay
会好的
I said goodbye and I was out
道完别 我就走了
So it must have been after I left
肯定是之后发生的
Did anything happen in visiting?
探监室就没什么异常吗?
Nothing. No trouble
没有 很平常
Half of those COs are Iron War
一半狱警都是钢铁战争的人
All right? This don't happen without them knowing
明白不? 这事准跟他们脱不了干系
What kind of shape's he in?
他现在状况如何?
I don't know
还不清楚
Just found out from Sandoval's cousin
刚从桑多瓦尔表亲那听说这事
- Sandoval get hit, too? - Nah
- 桑多瓦尔也遭袭了? - 没
Said it happened too fast
说事发突然
- Bullshit. - Well, he's PC'ed up now
- 真♥他♥妈♥的 - 好在他现在被单独监禁着
Cousin heard from Sandoval's girl
桑多瓦尔的马子出于对帮派的尊重
She called out of respect to the club
给他表亲透露的消息
So Creep's just standing alone
那阿怪现在
in there now?
只能自求多福了?
Don't know how much longer he'll be standing at all
不知道他还能撑多久
He got hit pretty bad
他伤的非常严重
What the fuck are we gonna do?
那我们他妈该怎么办?
I'm good alone with him
我一个人就行
- You sure? - Yeah
- 确定? - 嗯
I got it. Thanks
放心 谢谢
Jesus
天
Get the fuck out
滚出去
Let me...
让我...
Let me put you in protective custody
让我帮你申请保护拘禁
Fuck that
做梦
They'll have to fucking kill me first
除非他们先杀了我
You know, I drive out
就是 我会开车出去
Park on the ridge road by the gun tower
靠停在山脊路枪塔旁
And I just sit there...
就那么静静的坐着
wondering which cell is yours
想着哪间牢室关着你
What you're doing
又在做着什么
- If you're safe. - What the fuck is it that you
- 是否安全 - 你她妈到底...
- that you want from me? - What do I want from you?
- 想从我这得到什么? - 我想得到你什么?
I don't know, how about a fucking time machine
我不知道 要不给我台时光机
so I can go back and never push for this fucking assignment
这样 我就能回去 拒绝接手这个破任务
I need you to know that that picture of my ex
就是 那张我前任的照片
you remember that picture, it... well, he wasn't just...
你还记得那张照片吧 那...呃 他不只是...
I don't care for your lies
我不听这屁话
- This isn't a lie. - I don't give a fuck
- 我没骗你 - 关我屁事
Yeah
好吧
Okay, um...
好吧 嗯...
He wasn't just my ex
他不只是我的前任
He was my partner
也是我的拍档伴侣
The love of my life
一生所爱
And a gangbanger
而一个像你这样的...
a lowlife just like you
瘪三混混
shot him in the face
朝着他的脸上开了枪
I wasn't ready to come back
我根本放不下这段...(过往)
- I thought that I... - I ain't a gangbanger
- 我以为我... - 我不是混混
You...
你...
are a fucking criminal
他妈就是个恶棍
A fucking scumbag
他妈的低贱♥人♥♥渣♥
And that's how you honored the love of your life?
你就这样对待你的挚爱?
Spreading your legs for a scumbag?
张♥开♥双♥腿♥伺候我这种人♥渣♥?
You're a fucking lowlife
你就是个贱♥人♥
And I'm sure your man had it coming
而我敢说 是你男人活该
You are a fucking piece of shit
你♥他♥妈♥就是泡狗屁
and I hope you fucking die out there
祝你♥他♥妈♥早日归西
Hey. Wait
哎 等等
I just...
我只是...
Please, Neron
拜托 怪龙
Let me make one call
让我帮你求求情
Help keep you safe
保你安全
If you really want to help me...
你要是真想帮忙...
You said there was a rat
你说过 有个奸细
In Santo Padre
在圣托帕德罗内部
I need you to find out who it is
我要你找出是谁
♪ 背景乐: Spring Flower - Kai Leung Wai ♪
(新春恭喜发财歌♥)
你来迟了
不客气
不客气
你为索莱达卖♥♥命 也是为我卖♥♥命
所以我说什么时候来...
就得什么时候来
你聋了吗?
听见了就回应
这才对
现在就去幽灵谷把农民的账给收了
少让他们装可怜兮兮的 不然从你佣金中扣
Hey, boss, aren't you late for your shift?
嘿 老大 赶得及吗?
Who we got on?
都有谁?
Stick and Thompson on unit five
史迪克和汤普森在五区
Rodriguez and Jones on the floor with you
罗德里格斯和琼斯会跟你一起
All right, fine
好吧 行
Any trouble with the paperwork from last night?
昨晚报告没问题吧?
No. Sullivan and Rose get a paid week off
没有 苏利文跟罗斯带薪歇一周
Counseling for witnessing a violent act
要接受目睹暴♥力♥的心理疏导
God bless Sacramento liberals
菩萨保佑萨克拉门托自♥由♥主义者
Oh, this is cute. You guys playing dress-up?
挺靓的哈 参加化妆舞会呢?
You supposed to be the leader or something?
你是这里的头子还是什么东西?
Oh, shit
哦 我日
I didn't think the janitor crew came on till the third shift
没想到"刷碗工"也来接♥班♥啊
You cool with all that racist shit?
你挺会耍种族主义的哈?
Oh, come on
怎么会呢
Not every white guy's a racist, José
不是所有白人都是种族主义 亲
That's yourshit to work through
这是你们自己的偏见
The only colors I see
这里只有...
are black and blue
警长和铁牛
Is this supposed to be blue?
真有那么六?
This looks a little too, uh, too sweet
瞧这小滑头...
to be blue
算个球
More like a...
怎么说来着...
- Violet. - Ah, mira
- 娘不溜球 - 啊 对头
- A tough fucking violet. - Yeah
- 骚气四溢娘不溜秋 - 哟
You let one of our brothers get hit last night
昨晚我一弟兄被袭击 你们放任不管
Can't help if Mayans are nothing but bottom-feeders these days
要是玛雅帮还是这样不中用 咱也爱莫能助
That motherfucker was there
这狗东西当时也在场
You been out to the Salton Sea lately?
你最近是不是去过索尔顿西?
No
放屁
But I've been between your mother's legs
我去过你妈♥逼♥
Tasted like soap, but might've been the cilantro
舔起来像清洁剂 尝起来更像盐须
What the fuck did you...
说你妈呢傻♥逼♥...
Yeah
㖿
Sad
可惜
Mayans were great once
阿尔维斯带领的玛雅兵
Under Alvarez
风光往昔
But now it's just...
但瞧瞧如今...
You can hide behind
你可以继续...
that fucking badge
借虎撑威
but you let someone get us inside
你敢让我们人在里面受袭
we can get you anytime outside
我们在外随时取你们首级
Are you supposed to be some kind of leader or something?
你是这里的头子还是什么东西?
You're coming crying to me
你张嘴冲我放狠话
because you can't keep your own men safe
不过是手无足措而已
Hey, hey. No, no, no. This is not the time
哎 哎 别 别 别上头
Not the time
别上头
If y'all want to stay, we got plenty of cots for you
留下来吃个晚饭啊 我这小凳子多得是
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表