剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Hey
嗨
I'm sorry, Obispo. He's just not ready
我很抱歉 老毕 他心结还没解开
Congratulations
恭喜
Thank you
谢谢
Come on, mija
走啦 女儿
Hurry up
快点
I'm sorry, but let's go
抱歉啦 走吧
Sorry
不好意思
Hey
嗨
You good?
还好吧?
Um...
呃...
Yeah. Yeah
好 好
Well, thank you for coming
谢谢你能来
Wouldn't miss it
怎么能错过呢
So, are you ready?
那么准备好了没?
As I'll ever be
时刻准备着
Richie
里奇
Obispo, this is my son
老毕 这是我儿子
Richie
里奇
Hey
你好
Hey
好
Uh, wait here
呃 稍等一下
Your daughter's birthday?
你女儿生日会?
Yeah, the youngest. She just turned one
是啊 小女儿 刚满周岁
It's a good age
美妙的时刻
My mom said you served?
我妈说你服过役?
(彩蛋 在同世界观剧 此演员曾是街区拉丁帮的一员 服过役)
Yeah
是啊
- You? - Yeah
- 你呢? - 也是
But I'm sure she already told you that
我老妈应该告诉过你的
She did
没错
- Here she is. - Here's the little cutie
- 来咯 - 小可爱来咯
- The little birthday monster. - Hi
- 生日可爱多 - 嗨
Hi, sweetie
嗨 萌娃
- Hi. - Here
- 嗨 - 来
Take her
抱抱她
Take her
抱抱她
- Uh... - Yeah
- 呃... - 抱抱
Take her
抱抱
Here
给
Hey. Oh
嗨
Hi
嗨
Wow, isn't she something?
哇喔 她可真美妙?
Yeah, she's really something
是的 她肯定是最美妙的祝福
Whoa
哇喔
♪ 插曲: Chemical Dream - Mondo Cozmo ♪
You've been served, motherfucker!
张嘴接金 老犊子
This is an interesting twist
还挺意外
I got your message
我收到你的"信♥号♥♥"了
But you missed
但你失手了
I don't miss
我不失手
If you weren't supposed to be standing here
不然
you wouldn't be
你没有机会出现在这
Who is it?
是谁?
You said there was a rat in my club
你说我们帮里有奸细
Who is it?
是谁?
I respect you going back out on the yard
我佩服你回归后的勇气
Mayans getting pushed out of chiva...
但玛雅帮已经没有焦毒市场地位
I ain't got no use for you now, homie
我没什么可助你的 老铁
I ain't going nowhere, homie
我就站在你面前 铁子
You said there was a rat in my club
既然你说我帮里有奸细
I need to know who it is
那我就得知道是谁
to make it right
才能去解决问题
When I was in High Desert
当我还被关押在高漠监狱时
my cousin Jay-Jay, mi primo
我的堂弟杰·杰 我的老表
was calling the shots up in Stockton
在斯托克顿监狱发号♥施令
Took a shine to this youngster
非常钟意这位年轻人
Brought him into the car to program
带他入圈子
Then, one night, this fool...
然而 某天夜里 这个家伙...
he gets rolled up and he disappears like a ghost
他被带走后 如人间蒸发
In for murder, but suddenly he's back on the street
杀人入狱 却早早现街头
running with you guys?
加入你们帮派?
When my cousin got out, we would talk
我堂弟出狱后 我们时常通电♥话♥...
I'd look forward to it
我也盼着他的来电
Even if he was always crying about how hard it is
虽然他总是在抱怨生活的艰难
Talking to a man doing all day and night
抱怨日夜的不眠
and this little bitch is crying
抱怨家人的指责
about trying to get a job while on paper
抱怨工作的难寻
I just need to know the name
告诉我名字就好
One day
某天
Jay-Jay starts talking about
杰·杰开始谈到
how he reconnected with that homeboy
怎么与那个杀了警♥察♥的男孩
who was doing time for killing a cop
联♥系♥上的
Now...
现在...
he's calling shots for the Mayans
他已在玛雅帮发号♥施令
Jay-Jay said he had a plan
杰·杰说他本有个打算
He's gonna do right by his old lady
说要好好对待自己的妻子
see his girls
照顾好自己的女儿
Was gonna press this fool EZ Reyes
求以西·雷耶斯给个差遣
Then... the calls stopped
此后...便断了联♥系♥
That was the last time anyone heard from him
再无音信
One shot
一投
You make it
投进
I'll lift that green light on you, homie
我就为你开特例 铁子
Vargas. Visitor
瓦加斯 有访客
Next time
下次吧
Hey, bro
嗨 老兄
You good, man?
还好吧 老兄?
You don't got to worry about anything
你不用太担心
The club will continue to put money on your books
帮派收益没忘记你
Sorry I haven't come out
抱歉到现在才来看你
I know what it's like...
我明白这感觉...
when they stop calling your name for visits
当开始没人探访
When they stop calling your name for mail call
当没有书信来往
Trip up to Stockton was hard for my pop
我老爹来访斯托克顿监狱很不便
Yeah, it's a long way, and...
当然 路途漫长
and he had the shop
还有店铺要打理
And my brother
我哥哥
Well, the few times he came out...
虽说探访次数不多...
that meant a lot to me
但对我内心意义重大
Hey. We're getting back on top on the outside
哎 我们在外面逐渐掌控局势
You're gonna feel the impact in here soon
很快你就会感受到带来的影响
All right? No more looking over your shoulder...
好嘛? 不用再低头做人
"If you bleed..."
"为兄..."
"I'll bleed beside you."
"两肋插刀"
"If you tire..."
"为兄..."
"I will carry you."
"赴汤蹈火"
We made you a king
我们拥你为王
And you ain't nothing but a fucking rat
可你却是奸诈小人
I'm about to take this club to heights it's never seen
我会带领帮派到达前所未有的高度
If we stop that now, our brothers
如果我们现在停手 弟兄们
will have died for nothing
只会白白死去
They've already died for nothing
他们早已死去
For lies
死在谎言之下
My life is over
我也已经死去
I've thrown it away for your fucking lies
死在你的虚伪谎言里
I fucking believed in you
我他妈是那么信任你
Believe in me just a little bit longer
请再多信任些时日
We are on the verge of greatness
我们即将走向辉煌
This is too important
这事关重大
Too many lives are at risk
太多人面临着深渊
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表