剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
是啊 他说我们从墨西哥带回的东西
with what we brought back from Mexico
还能再搞一包
- Shit. - What the fuck?
- 我去 - 王德发?
What do you say, Prez?
说两句 头儿?
I say we're in business
我得说 开门大吉
- Shit, right? - Yeah
- 我去 真的吗? - 是啊
Holy shit, we are so good
我滴妈呀 我们太牛逼了
- We are so fucking good now. - You're not listening
- 牛逼的不像样 - 你听我说
$17,382. I mean
17382块 我得说...
this is more than enough money to pay for rent and then some
房♥租付完还能剩不少
- Letty. - What?
- 莱蒂 - 咋?
- We can't stay. - Oh, my God
- 我们不能留在这儿- 哦 亲娘嘞
You don't understand. That guy...
你不明白 那个家伙...
Butterfly? You're scared of some dirty hippie
杀马特? 你竟然怕那个 人称杀马特的...
- named Butterfly? - Listen, if he's here
- 二流子? - 听着 要是他在这儿
- then that means Isaac's here. - Fuck Meth Mountain!
- 那就说明艾萨克人也在 - 去他♥娘♥的♥毒品山!
I ain't scared of those motherfuckers
我才不怕那群狗玩意
- We can go anywhere we want now. - I ain't going anywhere
- 我们可以去任何想去的地方 - 我哪儿都不会去
You don't understand
你不明白
- They know now that... - I'm not leaving
- 他们一旦知道... - 我才不走
This is my house
这里是我的家
This is my fucking house
这里是他妈我的窝
It's all that I have left
是我仅剩的念想
All that I have left of him
也是他仅留给我的念想
If you want to go, then fucking go, okay?
你要是想走 那他妈请便 行吧?
'Cause I don't need you
我不差你一个
- Letty... - Fucking go
- 莱蒂... - 他妈要走就走
Letty...
莱蒂...
Fucking go!
他妈滚呐!
Fucking go
走吧
I guess it's...
我想...
more of a...
这才是...
Letty and Hope
小希&莱蒂的日常梦
Ice cream testers
做个冰淇淋试吃媛
You're so fucking stupid
非要傻啦吧唧的
♪ 插曲 Casualty of Consequence - Brent Lindsaay & Justin Cross ♪
凯文·吉莫斯探员机密线人
凯文·吉莫斯探员机密线人
You're my boy
我的娃
I will never let anything happen to you
我绝不会让你受到任何伤害
Hey, kid. Come on. There you go
嗨 小盆友 抱抱
Hey. I thought you were with the guys tonight
嘿 我还以为你今晚跟大伙在一起呢
- Whoa. Whoa. - Yes
- 哇喔 哇喔 - 是的
Slow down
别急嘛
I want to stay
我想留下与你相伴
For good
永远留在我心岸
- Obispo... - No
- 阿毕... - 不
I don't want to fuck this up
我不愿这幽香飘散
Let me prove it
我情意缠缠
Let me stay
请让我相伴
I just finally want...
你可知 我终于寻得...
something good, you know?
这花香答案?
Okay
好
Okay?
好?
Okay
好
Thought you said you were hungry
你不是说自己很饿嘛
Mm
Fine
正好
Hey. Remember when you said
哎 还记得你说过
you were thinking of maybe finding a new place?
你想找个新住处吗?
What if we got one...
要么我们一起找个...
Where the fuck you been hiding, Jess?
你♥他♥妈♥躲哪去了 杰茜?
You have to talk to him. Just...
你得跟他说清楚 就...
just tell him what he needs to know
就告诉他想知道的
Fuck you both
俩犊子
Where are my guns?
我的军♥火♥在哪?
Terry, stop!
特里 住手!
Terry, no!
特里 不要!
- No, stop! - Where are the guns?
- 不要 住手! - 我的军♥火♥在哪?
- What are they planning next, huh? - You're killing her! Please!
- 他们下一步打算干嘛? - 你会弄死她的! 拜托!
Fucking tell me!
他妈的告诉我!
What the fuck?!
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么!
That's my sister, asshole
这是我妹妹 混♥蛋♥
I'm so fucked
我彻底完蛋了
You got to give me something, Jess
你必须得给我透露些消息 杰茜
Jessie, please. You got to give me something, please
拜托 杰茜 给我点消息 拜托
I don't want to do this anymore
我不会再做这种事的
You want to kill me
你想弄死我
fucking kill me
那就他妈弄死我
But I'm not doing this anymore
但我绝不会再做这种事
Hey, hey
哎 哎
Hey. Oh, God
哎 哦 天呐
It'll be okay, baby
不会有事的 亲爱的
You got-you got no idea what he's doing
你根本不会懂他...
and what he's capable of
会做出什么事来
And he's setting his eyes on me. I know those fucking eyes
他盯着我的眼睛 我他妈懂这眼神的诡异
What about Hoosier or Joker?
那 大胡子 和 小丑儿 呢?
They have to see that Isaac's fucking crazy
他们总看得出来艾萨克已彻底疯狂了吧
They're all... they're all in now
他们都...他们都已深陷其中
Swept up like I used to be
像我当年那样身不由己
Okay. Okay
没事的 没事的
It's gonna get bad
要完蛋了
There's more where that came from
货量还有很多
They may be the cartel
虽说他们是毒枭集团
but they're a slow, fat, dying machine
不过他们已是夕阳下的老掉牙
We are sleek, we are smart
而我们又靓又飒
we are deadly
还可怕
Uh...
呃...
I already got a partner
我已经有合作伙伴了
And thank you, because, um
还有感谢你们 因为 嗯...
when she asks me to find out
当她让我去找出...
what group of fucking idiots were stupid enough
是哪群蠢货胆敢...
to raid one of her cook houses
放火烧了他的仓库时
well, Santo Padre's a short drive for me and my men
这嘛 我和我小弟首先想到的就是你们圣托帕德罗
We can deliver another kilo right away
我们还能再提供给你们一公斤
Wow
哇喔
A whole kilo?
一整公斤?
Boy, this is a man's game
铁子 这是男人的游戏
But I'll tell you what
但我这样跟你讲
For old time's sake
看在旧情分上
I'll give you a head start...
当我冲着你们去时...
before I come for you
我会先提前打个"招呼"
We can get a lot more
我们还能提供更多货
And you won't have to go through Mexico to get it
而你们也不必冒险去墨西哥
I don't care how good your system is
我不管你们系统运作多完善
You take on risk every time you go through the border
你们每次过境都是在玩命
We alleviate that for you
我们可以帮你省去风险
You work with us
你与我们合作
and everything happens on this side of the border
无需踏入墨西哥半步
You minimize risk, maximize profit
低风险 高回报
But we want the prisons back
但我们要拿回监狱主导权
Here's the deal
交易如下
I want ten times this in the next few days
接下来几天我要这标准的十倍
or else I do what I was hired to do
否则我就祝你们"好运"
which is protect the LNG's northern concerns
也就是维护北新集团的利益
Which means I come back here
到时 我会回到这里
and I murder
毁天
everything
灭地
- either of you love. - But we get the prisons back
- 也包括你们的至亲 - 而监狱主导权归我们
We'll see
等着瞧
You wanted my attention. You got it
你想引起我注意 你做到了
You want to replace the LNG?
你想取代北新集团?
Those are the numbers
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表