剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, change is hard
是的 当然 改变不容易的
You know, especially at her age
就是 尤其在她这个年纪
She'll get more comfortable
她会越来越适应的
Just takes some time
只是要些时间
How's your knee?
你膝盖怎么样了?
Good
挺好
Making some progress
有些进展
Yeah. That night was crazy
好吧 那晚很疯狂
It was all crazy
疯狂到不行
So, how are you doing?
那么 你近来可好?
I mean, for real
说真的
It took me a minute to figure it all out
花了些时间让我想明白
Your world is tough to be in
你们的世界对我来说很复杂
And somehow even tougher to stay away from
而不知怎的 似乎还是难以割舍
But I'm good now
但我现在很不错
I'm good
我很好
I really like working here, and...
我很享受这里的工作 而且...
Keeps my mind off my own shit
可以保持我的头脑清晰
Oh, he's cute, Stephanie
哦 靓仔啊 斯黛芬妮
I should get back to my mom
我该去看我妈了
See you around
回见
Yeah
好
Hey, buddy
嘬嘬 狗子
Yeah, I came prepared this time
是的 我这次可是有备而来
You want some of that?
要来点吗?
Where is it?
放哪去了?
I know it's here, it's here. Here you go
明明带的啊 在这呢 拿去
- There you go. - You got a death wish?
- 吃吧 - 想见阎王?
I need to see her
我要见她
I don't give a fuck what you need
我他妈管你的
You call the shots here?
你是持家的?
I take the shots, motherfucker
我是持家伙的 龟孙
Johnny Panic's gonna want to hear what I have to say
乔妮·帕妮珂肯定会想听我说的话
You make something go bad for her...
你敢对她动歪心思...
I'll make everything go bad for you
我就让你不得好死
You came alone. You're real dumb or real brave
孤身而来 不是傻就是莽
Oh, shit
哦对
You're a boy
你这个嫩娃
You don't know the difference
能懂个啥
You don't have a prospect to do this for you?
没有小妹帮你干活吗?
We do equal work around here
我们不分官民
We don't punish. We don't humiliate
没有惩罚 没有羞辱
I want to elevate my sisters, not crush them
我是要引领姐♥妹♥们♥ 而不是要毁了她们
Plus, there's always some sucker
再说 总有些吗喽
waiting to get Tom Sawyered
被忽悠当弼马温
My attention isn't free
我这里没白吃的午餐
Go on
麻溜点
Sift the straw and keep the apples on top
筛干草 留其芯
Iron War
钢铁战争
I thought we had this conversation
这事不是已经谈过了
- I can help. - We discussed that, too
- 我能提供法子 - 这我们也谈过了
I have three crates of guns for you
我给你三箱军♥火♥
Along with an offer that will make you all rich
另外还有份让你们赚钱的机会
Sounds a lot like "will get us all killed."
听起来像是"黑白无常在打招呼"
Did you get in this life to live forever?
你就打算这样过一辈子?
I'm gonna die, I hope it's on my terms, not yours
我就算死 也是按照我的方式 而不是由你决定
Your club listen to you?
你在帮里说话有分量吗?
- They do. - They agree with you?
- 是有 - 她们总会听你的吗?
Not always
不好说
We still got to do what's right for them
我们要为她们选择正确的道路
If we start to think about each particle
如果我们注重每个粒子
we fail the mass
那么便会疏忽整体质量
Yeah, I read a book once, too
是啊 我也读过书
Don't really need to tell everyone
没必要学个新词
every chance I get, though
就急着告诉别人
- What book was that? - I don't remember
- 什么书呐? - 记不得了
It was fucking boring. I'm more of a tactile learner
烦的一比 我只喜欢动手学习
And, boy, your hands are soft
还有 你小子 你手是真钝啊
My hands are covered in blood
我的双手沾满了鲜血
It's fucking getting exhausting
我的身心累到不能歇
You know, that's the first honest thing
就是 这是你头一回
you've ever said to me
对我说诚心话
First time you haven't tried to sell me something
头一回没向我推销东西
You have a lot of women here you need to keep safe
这里有很多姐妹需要你守护
And a lot of people want to do you harm
也还有很多人想要伤害你们
There's only two things that buy you safety:
世上只有两样东西才能保证安危
guns and money
枪与金钱
I'm trying to sell you both
我试着两样都推销给你
All I ask is that you hear me out
我只需要你听我把话说完
Come on
快点啊
- Can I help you? - Hey, I'm looking for Kevin Jimenez
- 有什么事吗? - 你好 我找凯文·鸡美内斯
He's not here
他不在这
Uh, do you have any idea where he might be?
额 那你清楚他可能在哪吗?
I-I really need to talk with him
我-我真的很需要跟他谈谈
Listen, I took care of all his debts
听着 他所有的债我都还了
The bank cleared my name
银行已经划掉了我的名字
so you can tell whoever sent you out here to...
不管你谁派来的 你都可以去告诉他...
I'm not here, uh, about money
我不是来 呃 要债的
I-I'm an agent... Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms
我-我是 烟酒枪炮管理局的...探员
Right
呵
Now you come
这下你们来了
Now the Feds fucking come
这下联邦条子他妈的来了
I called every day for three years
这三年来
trying to get someone to talk to me
我一直试着联♥系♥你们
to tell me where he is
想知道他人在哪
No one listened
没人在意
No one gave a shit!
没人他妈的在乎!
Do you...
你是有...
Do you have information?
你是有消息了吗?
Look, I don't... I don't know
听着 我不...我不知道
where your husband is
你的丈夫在哪
but I think that he was involved with some bad people
但我觉得他跟不法分子有牵连
So maybe we can help each other
或许我们可以互相提供帮助
- You ready? - Mm-hmm
- 准备好了吗? - 嗯嗯
Okay. Okay. Let's go
好的 好的 出发
Okay, ready?
好嘞 坐好了没?
- Ready. Whoa. - Oh
- 好了 芜湖 - 哦
- I feel like a machine. - Oh
- 我就像个机器人 - 哦
So, I'll grab the celery and onions
这样 我去挑些芹菜和洋葱
Can you grab the white wine? And, Luis
你能去拿些白葡萄酒你吗?还有 路易...
can you go to the deli and get the ground and pancetta
你帮忙去熟食摊拿些熏肉
We should stay together
我们不该分头行动
We can do this so much faster if we divvy up
分头行动不是省时间嘛
It's fine. I'll grab the wine, too
没事 白葡萄酒也我去拿吧
Shit, I'm an idiot. I, uh, forgot eggs
我去 又犯晕乎了 忘了拿鸡蛋了
We have eggs
鸡蛋不缺
I-I just want to make a cake tonight
我-我只是想今晚做蛋糕
- Funfetti, baby? Yeah? - Yeah
- 彩糖蛋糕 对吧 宝贝? - 对
- Yeah. - We should have enough
- 对- 鸡蛋应该不缺
I don't want to come all the way back here if we don't
我可不想多跑一趟
I don't want to be here all day
时间都耗在这上
I just want to go home and take a nap
我只想回去睡会觉
Could you watch Cristóbal?
你想照看克里斯托吗?
- Maybe take him to the park. Would that be okay? - Yeah
- 或者带他去公园逛逛? - 好啊
Please, let's just get through this list and get out of here
拜托了 清单上东西买♥♥完 然后就回家
Okay
行吧
Will you grab the vanilla frosting and sprinkles?
你能拿些糖霜 糖屑吗?
One, two, three, four
1 2 3 4
Murderer!
凶手!
You murdered my son
你杀了我的孩子
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表