剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Fucking go ahead
他妈请便吧
Dropping Diaz and Jinx off at the Grim Bastards' gate...
在黑面煞星老窝门外抛尸迪奥茨和金克斯...
that was a gamble
这实属冒险
It's paid off
已初有成效
With Lucky on board, we now have all the players
随着黑鸡入局 我们兵多将广
Whites, Blacks, Iron War
白猪 黑娃 钢战
Puts SAMCRO in a corner they can't get out of
萨门克罗 死路一条
What happened to Creep can't ever happen
阿怪的悲剧
to another brother again
绝不能重演
Don't take it so hard
不必太自责
Creep went out a warrior
阿怪走的英勇
He went out a Mayan
他未违背初心
What the fuck is this?
这他妈搞什么?
I love you...
我在乎你...
but I won't let you fuck up this kid's life anymore
但我不会再让你毁了这孩子的生活
Man, you walked out on your own kid like a fucking coward
老兄 是你当年像懦夫一样抛弃了自己的孩子
You're a piece of shit
你就是个无情的屌♥
I am
我是
That's why I need you to be better
所以 我才需要更好的你
How do you live with it?
你是怎么承受的?
All the shit we did
就我们做的那些蠢事
Don't you ever think about 'em?
你就没想到她们吗?
That little girl...
那个小女孩...
you threw off the roof
你在屋顶的行动
The grandmother, kids in the car
导致车里的祖孙...
I don't
我放不下
I can't
也走不出
I need you to go into that building because I never could
我需要你走进那扇大门 因为我很懦弱
I need you to be tougher than me
我需要你比我更加坚强
For Jacob
为了雅各布
I've always been tougher than you
我一直都比你坚强
You still punch like a bitch
你还是那么娘了吧唧的
I can tell. The way your nose is hanging off your face
青一块紫一块 还有脸说
Sh-Shit
我♥操♥
I was born this way
我生来就这面相
Rae...
蕾..
I wouldn't do that
我不会那么做的
Not to a brother
不会对不住兄弟
Nothing happened
什么也没发生过
I'll try, man
我会努力的 老兄
I'll try
我会努力的
Forward... march
齐步...走
Don't tell anyone where you got that
别告诉别人是谁给你弄的吃的
- Fucking shoot her! - Come on, Hope, we're leaving!
- 妈的快开枪打她 - 快 小希 快走
Come on, Hope! We're fucking leaving!
快 小希 他妈的赶紧走
Oh, you fucking bitch!
额 臭娘们
Go
走
- Come on. - Fuck
- 快 - 操
Fuck. Fucking call 911
操 他妈的快打120
Fucking call 91...
他妈快打12..
No!
不要
Run, run. Fucking go! Fucking go!
跑 快跑 妈的快跑! 他妈的快跑!
My crazy-ass brother Neron
我琢磨不透的弟弟 怪龙
or as you all called him, Creeper, was intense
你们口中的阿怪 时而敏感
Sometimes too intense
时而过于敏感
But that's because he cared so much about his family
但那是因为他太在乎他的家庭
And about you all
也在乎你们
He and I...
他和我...
(这个女演员是现实中阿尔维斯的妻子)
We had to survive the plane crash that was our family
从小生活在破碎的家庭
When our mom was too fucked-up to take care of us...
我们母亲对我们置之不理
Neron'd make sure that we were fed
是怪龙保证了我们有的吃
And that we had clothes
保证了我们有的穿
He also scared away every boyfriend I ever tried to have
他还总是吓跑我所交的男朋友
But when he met the Mayans
当他有幸加入玛雅帮
I was so happy for him
我打心底为他高兴
I'd never seen him so at home
我从未见过他如此感受到家的温馨
So at peace
家的祥和
Like he was when he was with you, his brothers
只有与你们在一起 他才感受到真正的归属
Thank you, Hank
谢谢 汉哥...
Bishop. Angel
毕夏普 安吉
Taza, gracias
还有塔扎 感谢
Especially EZ
尤其感谢以西
You meant the world to my brother
你们对我哥哥的情义重于一切
My brother cared about you so much
我哥哥把你们每个人都放在心上
You were all his world
你们就是他的全部
and I'll forever be thankful for it
而我会永远心怀感激
♪ 背景曲: Heroes (feat. Mindy Jones) - Moby ♪
I killed my brother
是我害了我们的兄弟
I killed Creeper
我害了阿怪
It was on my watch
是我的失职
If I'd...
如果我...
I'd made different decisions
我的抉择能有所不同
or acted faster to make alliances
更快地拉拢结盟
he'd still be here
他就不会离开我们
I couldn't protect him
我没有保护好他
And I'll never forgive myself for that
我也永远不会原谅自己
Creeper's old lady
阿怪的女伴
What's her name again?
她叫什么名字来着?
Kody
科迪
Okay
好嘞
No one's following us
没人跟着我们
We're good
我们没事了
Are you sure you're okay?
你真的没事吧?
They didn't hurt you, right?
他们没有伤害到你 对吧?
Right? Okay. Okay, we're good
是吧? 放心 放心 我们没事了
He'll find us
他会找到我们的
No, uh-uh, not if we keep moving
不可能 只要我们一直逃就不会
We can go to Ohio. Get jobs
我们可以去俄亥俄 找份工作
I told you about Chucky, right?
还记得我跟你说过的查鸡吗?
(查鸡:鸡哥 撸哥&趣事:小希在混乱之子里有过角色 俱乐部的陪酒女)
Yeah? I mean, he'll know what to do
记得吧? 我意思是他有法子帮我们
Fucking Isaac is never gonna find us
艾萨克那狗♥日♥的♥永远不会找到我们
He will
他会找到的
- Pull over. - What?
- 停车 - 啥?
Stop the car
停车
No. What? Hope, we can't
不是 为啥? 小希 我们不能停
- Stop. - We can't
- 停车 - 我们不能停
Stop the fucking car, Letty! Stop the fucking car!
他妈的停车 莱蒂! 他妈的停车!
- Okay! Okay! I'll stop! - Stop the car!
- 好 好 我停! - 停车
Hope! Hope!
希姐 希姐
Hope, what are you doing?
希姐 你这是干嘛?
Fuck. Hope
我日 小希
Hope!
小希
Yo. Hey
哟 怎么了
You okay?
你没事吧?
Hope
小希
Hope, what-what's going on?
小希 怎...怎么了嘛?
Thank you
谢谢
What? For what?
啥? 谢什么?
For giving me a home
给我家的感觉
- For being my best friend. - Okay, Hope
- 做我最好的朋友 - 好了 小希
you're kind of freaking me out right now
你现在有点吓到我了
These last months have been the best of my life
这是我人生中最美好的几个月
And I won't ever let that get ruined
我不会让这美好化作破碎
He's gonna keep coming
他不会罢休的
He's gonna keep coming for me
他不会放过我的
And he'll hurt you
他会伤到你的
What are you talking about?
你在乱说什么?
I love you
我爱你
Now I have to set you free
现在我不想牵连你
No, Hope!
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表