剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第8集 "她的黑色长裙缓缓拖拽 悉悉作响"
(集名出自西尔维娅·普拉斯的诗选:边缘)
♪ 插曲: Should've California - Two Cow Garage ♪
You think EZ is...
你觉得以西会不会...
Everybody knows why you did what you did
大伙都清楚你做这事的原因
It's fucked
很操蛋
We're fucked
我们也操蛋了
But we got you
但我们会站你这边
You knew my pop?
你跟我老爹熟吗?
A little bit
不算熟
Did you like him?
你觉得他咋样?
He was loud
他是真的烦
And I don't know why anyone would want
我搞不懂怎么有人会让自己的孩子
to lead their kid into this life
过这种打打杀杀的生活
But Ibarra was a down-ass motherfucker
但伊巴拉这人真他♥娘♥的♥很仗义
He got locked up when I was pretty young
在我很小的时候 他进了监狱
My mom split from him
我妈妈离开了他
- All I ever wanted was... - What any kid wants
- 我只是想拥有... - 每个孩子都想听到...
For our dad to tell us they're proud
老爹对着自己说 我为你感到骄傲
I feel like I was just getting to know him
我渐渐地开始理解他
And those motherfuckers took him from me again
可那群狗东西却又从我身边将他夺走了
Yeah, well...
这不..
Look at 'em now
他们的下场来了
Goddamn! I think one of them shit themselves
妈了个巴子! 他♥娘♥的♥不会屎都出来了吧
I thought that was you
我还以为是你拉的屎
Be careful
注意点
Ow!
啊噢
Trust me, he didn't feel it
莫慌 相信科学
Have some respect for the dead, man
就算尸体也得留个面子 小老弟
Damn
我日
How fucking weak are you?
你♥娘♥的♥是多弱鸡?
Fuck you. Mine's heavier
你妈♥逼♥的 我这多重啊
- Let's switch. - Are you fucking serious?
- 咱俩换 - 你♥他♥妈♥真的假的?
Your dad would be proud
你老爹会为你骄傲的
Yeah
嗯
Let's get the fuck out of here
他♥娘♥的♥咱们赶紧走
Hey, how are we gonna make sure the Bastards find 'em
哎 我们要怎么保证黑面煞星会发现尸体
before some fucker pulls up and calls it in?
而不是被路过的人看到报♥警♥?
Ring the buzzer
打个胶
What?
啥?
You go ring that fucking buzzer
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不去
Let's shoot for it
那来比划
Fine
行
- Rock, paper, scissors - Rock, paper, scissors
- 剪刀布石头 - 剪刀布石头
Fuck you
你奶奶个头
You caused this shit. You're doing it
自己撸的管自己打
Fuck
我日
Ding-dong ditching motherfucking dead bodies
叮咚...您有新尸体 请注意查收
Oh, fuck
额 我♥操♥
What the fuck?
搞毛啊?
Yo, bro, what the fuck?
喂 老铁 搞毛啊
♪♪ ♪♪
Okay
好嘞
Hey!
哎
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
I-I-I was, um...
我 我 我 呃..
I-I was just...
我 我只是...
Um...
呃...
I know
我懂
It can be weird here at first
刚来不适应
Johnny is always talking in those fucking rhymes
约翰妮说话总是他♥娘♥的♥玩押韵
and Chip is mad grumpy
奇普也有点臭脾气
But it's all love. You're good
但她们没有恶意 你不要往心里去
You're safe
请放心
Actually, I-I...
事实上 我-我...
I just really need to pee
只是想撒泡尿
I don't know how y'all do it
主要农舍里只有一个卫生间
with just that one bathroom in the farmhouse
不知道你们咋解决的
The world is yours, girl
都是自己家 妹子
Free to pee wherever you want
随心所欲的撒
But watch out for rattlesnakes
但小心脚下蛇在爬
Ranch is full of sidewinders
农舍蛇多的不像话
Yeah
好嘞
Son?
孩子?
Give me a minute
稍等一下
Why are you here?
你来干嘛?
I want to show you something
有东西给你看
That's funny
那真逗啊
Dad, stop
行了 老爹
What? This is my famous French toast
咋啦? 这是我拿手的法式吐司
- Famous to who? - Me. - Exactly
- 谁承认的? - 我 - 没错
Okay, everybody knows about the nutmeg
听着 谁都会放肉豆蔻
But they forget about the vanilla extract
但他们不懂得用香料
And a little pinch of salt to make it more sweet
放一小撮盐 反而使它甜美
That makes no sense
这不符合逻辑啊
Tessa, you used to love it when you were little
泰莎 你小时候可爱吃了
You gonna get that?
你滴不接电♥话♥?
Yeah
喂
Master Chef, your masterpiece is burning
厨艺大♥师♥ 你的地狱厨房♥要被你搞糊了
Geez
天呐
Really?
我靠?
What?
咋?
She's being so weird
它有点不对劲
She won't leave me alone
一直粘着我
Creeper loved you, baby
阿怪是爱你们的 亲爱的
He wouldn't want you to punish yourself
他不会希望你们感到内疚的
EZ
以西
That war of yours?
你们干的仗?
Now it's ours
现在也是我们的仗
Sons think they can intimidate us?
混乱之子以为能嚇阻到我们?
No
做梦
Nobody threatens the Grim Bastards
没人能威胁黑面煞星
Black and Brown unite
非裔&拉丁裔联合起来
- And what else? - Every... How the fuck am I supposed to know?
- 还有呢? - 我咋...他妈能全都知道?
What, do I look like a fucking chemist?
咋 我看起来像化学家吗?
Some drug shit
就毒品这玩意呗
And-and making pills or something
搞什么药片还是啥玩意的
These women, they're trying to do good
这些姑娘 她们只是想混口饭吃
It's not fair. It's the fucking Mayans' fault
这不公平 这他妈都是玛雅帮的错
The fairer sex always pay the price of war
女性总是要承受战争的代价
Dragged through a village square
"朝着德国士兵微笑
head shaved for smiling at a German soldier
就被拖到广场剃了光头
Running naked down a...
被扒光涂上焦油
down a village road dripping napalm
裸着游街示众"(二战时期被指控与德军有来往的法国女性)
You should have all been born boys
你们都该生而为男
Is this where my father shot you?
这是我爹开枪造成的?
Coco couldn't even do that right
错哥 连这事都干不好
But someday...
但总有一天..
someone will
会有人做到的
Give me Hope
把小希放了
Where the fuck is she? Bring her out
妈的她人呢? 带她出来
Where is Hope? Where the fuck is Hope?
她人呢? 他妈的在哪?
You fucking promised me that you were gonna give me Hope
你♥他♥妈♥答应过我要把小希放了
I did what you told me to
我都按照你要求做了
I gave you what the fuck the Mayans were doing
我他妈都已经告诉你玛雅帮跟破碎圣徒...
with the Broken Saints
在搞什么名堂了
The Broken Saints that took you in, did they feed you?
收留你的破碎圣徒 给你饭吃了吗?
Did they tend to your self-inflicted wounds, hmm?
对故意弄伤自己的你 悉心照顾了没?
What kind of idiot trusts a liar, hmm?
什么样的白♥痴♥会相信一个骗子?
Give me fucking Hope! I said...
他妈把小希还给我! 我说了..
You chose a sister over the sisterhood
你选择了姐妹 而背刺了整个姐妹会
You should be proud
你该感到自豪
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表