剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Hey!
喂!
How many times I got to tell you, you don't touch this
要我告诉过你多少次 不要乱碰
Marcus
马库斯
He knows better
他该懂事了
Come on, Santi. Let's wash up for lunch
过来 桑迪 我们去洗手吃饭
战争论:第十三章 败军篇
我们是怀着真诚而来
我了解你父亲
他与你不合 但他尊敬你
我和索莱达也...
同样尊敬您
我很尊敬您 比利亚富恩特斯先生
鉴于我们的过往
我坚信我们可以合作...
索莱达和我都认为这机遇不可求
我们坚信 我们联手可以开创美好明天
你的西班牙语挺刺耳
我...打小是在美国读的书
但我的家族声望不言自明
够了!
Soledad and I have found common ground
索莱达和我找到了共识
And we hope that you will join us
我们也希望您能与我们联手
What is it that Lincoln Potter wants?
林肯·波特想搞什么?
You think I don't know about the puppeteer's hand
你以为我不知道你们屁♥眼♥后的...
up your asses?
搅屎棍?
A doctor surprised me once with a prostate check
有次医师给我做前列腺检查 手脚不干净
I had that pinche joto'sbody cut up
我就派人剁了他的尸体
and scattered all over the city
碎尸抛全城
But, um...
但 呃...
you seem comfortable with that arrangement
你似乎挺接受这种摆布
Maybe it's in your blood
或许是你骨子里的基因
Your cuckold father let the Americanos
你那绿帽老爹让美♥国♥佬♥
lock up his balls in a cage
锁了精
Yes
没错
Potter has sent us here
是波特让我们来的
But what I'm comfortable with is the belief
而我所坚信的是...
that if we band together, we puppets
如果我们同心协力 我们这些"傀儡"...
will finally have autonomy from the U.S. government
终会摆脱美国政♥府♥的操控
Because as long as we're at war with each other
只要我们之间纷争不断
they will own us
他们会永远拿捏我们
But this...
但这次...
confederacy isn't only smart financially, but...
联手 不仅是经济上的决策 也...
Lately
近来
I've struggled...
对于遗产的思考...
with the thought of my legacy
让我有所困扰
As fathers...
作为父亲...
you and I
你与我
we must decide...
必须作出抉择
do we leave our children an empire...
是为后代留江山
or a battlefield?
还是留沙场?
And you expect my men
难道你指望我的人
to forgive these bastards
在多年的血与仇中
after decades of blood spilt?
原谅这群狗东西?
That blood has spilled on both sides
双方都付出了血的代价
But we personally guarantee that moving forward
但我们以人格担♥保♥ 今后...
our men will embrace each of yours...
我们的人会视你们...
as brothers
为至亲
Miguel
米格尔
You want to be a real boy, Pinocchio?
想成为齐天大圣吗? 弼马温?
Okay
很好
Let's fuck the Americanos together
让我们干爆老美菊花
为了我们的后人
盖林多先生
很荣幸...
托马斯
什么?
他的名字叫托马斯
His name was Tomás
他的名字叫托马斯
Our top-tier Deluxe Suites
我们这边的奢华套房♥
include a queen-sized bed, a private bathroom
包括大号♥舒床 私人卫浴
a sitting area and views of the courtyard
一块起居室及观庭景区
How much is that?
那要多少钱?
What's the tier down from that?
实惠点的呢?
Our Standard Suites come with a shower, toilet
我们的标准套房♥也配备卫浴
queen-sized bed and a lounge chair
大号♥舒床 及 躺椅
Is there a tier below that?
再实惠点的呢?
Stop calling me that
别再乱叫唤我了
Because it's what you are
因为你本来就是
- I fucking ain't. - You're proving it right now
- 是你妈♥个♥头 - 你现在这样不就是咯
I ain't proving shit
我哪有什么样
I'm fucking Puerto Rican
我是波多黎各裔
- Boricua. - Yeah, my apologies on that
- 波多黎各 - 好吧 我的错
Fuck you. I ain't fucking Arab
你奶奶个头 我他♥娘♥的♥不是阿♥拉♥伯人
- I'm fucking American. - Exactly something
- 我是美国人 - 这不正是...
an ignorant-ass philistine would say
二流子才会说的话
I told you to stop fucking calling me that
我讲过的 你他♥娘♥的♥不要再这么说我
Mm-hmm
嗯?
Now go do your fucking job
赶紧干♥你♥妈♥的的活去
- Fuck you. - Yeah
- 操♥你♥妈♥ - 对对对
Hey
哎
Your bag's in there, okay?
行李放里面了 好吗?
What did I do?
我做错了什么吗?
Nothing, Ma
没有 妈妈
We talked about this
我们聊过的
You keep falling. You keep forgetting
你时常跌跤 记不起事来
This place is just better
这里会对你更好
It's safer
很安适
I'm sorry
对不起
I won't do it again
我不会再"犯"了
I will be good
我会很乖的
Hey
You didn't do anything wrong, Ma
你没有做错什么 妈妈
Nothing
没有错
Please, mijo, don't leave me here
拜托 孩子 不要把我留在这
- I'm not gonna leave you. - It's best
- 我不会离开你的 - 你最好...
if you just go
还是先走吧
You can, you can see her tomorrow
你...你可以明天再来看望她
Your son is gonna visit tomorrow, okay?
你儿子明天再来看望你 好吗?
No, mijo, don't go
不要 孩子 不要走
No
不要走
Please, don't leave me here
拜托 不要留下我
You got any idea
你们知道这样做
the hell that's about to unleash on you all for this?
会给你们招来什么后果吗?
This is for Creeper
这拳是为了阿怪
Who's running the fucking pipeline?
他妈的是谁在管这个渠道?
- Fucking tell me who! - Bro, come on
- 他妈的是谁! - 老弟 冷静
EZ!
以西
Fuck!
操
Fucking tell us!
他妈的告诉我们
That's fucking enough!
妈的住手!
After what that motherfucker did to Creeper?!
就凭这狗东西对阿怪做的事?
This motherfucker is an ass-kicking away
这狗东西半个字
from giving us anything we need
都不会对我们说的
Fuck you for not knowing what the fuck...
操♥你♥妈♥的搞不清他妈的情况
Hey, hey!
哎 哎
Hey! Hey! Hey!
哎 哎 哎
Get off me
放开我
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Find somewhere to dump this motherfucker
找块地把这狗东西处理了
Hello
你好啊
You're late
你晚了
If that's an issue...
如果你觉得麻烦的话...
Oh, no, it's not an issue
哦 不 当然不麻烦
I'm very grateful to spend every minute with my grandson
我很感激能陪伴孙子每一秒
I'm just worried about you
我只是担心你
Look at me
看着我
I know firsthand what it's like to live this life
我清楚陷入这种生活的滋味
I know what it does to someone
我也清楚这种生活对人的影响
I'm fine
我很好
I'll see him tomorrow?
明天见?
I'm fine
我真的很好
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表