剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
I'm gonna get word to Hank
我会告诉汉克
I'm gonna burn all this shit down
我会毁灭这一切
Sorry, brother
打扰了 兄弟
Creep, get off me!
放开我 阿怪
Guards!
守卫
Guards, help me!
守卫 救命
Get off me!
放开我
Get him off me. Aah!
放开我
Get him off me! Help me! Help me!
放开我 救命 帮我
Get him off me!
放开我
Help me, help me! Aah!
救命 帮我
Get him off me
放开他
Get off him!
放开他
I didn't touch him!
我没有碰他
I didn't touch him!
我没有碰他
I didn't fucking touch him!
我他妈没有碰他
I didn't touch him!
我没有碰
I didn't touch him!
我没有碰
Tessa, take Santi inside
泰莎 带桑迪回屋
Did I do something bad?
是我做错事了吗?
No, sweetheart
不是的 孩子
Not at all
放心不是的
Come on, Santi
走 桑迪
You know, I-I've...
就是 我...
I've given you enough time
我已经给足了你时间
to grieve for your old life
让你从过去里走出来
But you're about to lose your new life, too
但你现在连新生活也要失去了
I won't live like this
我不想过这样的日子
No
不想
I won't raise our kids like this
我不想让孩子这样成长
So it's your choice
所以你自己决定吧
Look, Izzy, I'm...
听着 伊兹 我...
So be here
是留下
Or lose us
还是永远...
Forever
再见
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗?
Society's wired us to feel
社会让我们觉得
that I'm missing out on something
错失了什么
but...
可是...
I don't think I am
我并不怎么认同
Go
去吧
I think all you're missing out on are sleepless nights
我想你们缺失的是日夜
Thankfully, I still have plenty of those
感谢老天 这样时日还挺多
Do you regret having children?
你是否有后悔生孩子的想法?
That's a very strange question to ask a mother
这问题对于母亲真的很奇怪
I'm just curious. Aside from adequate rest
我只是好奇 除了休息缺乏
I just, I'm wondering what it is I'm missing
到底还有什么是我所缺的
I guess maybe...
我想或许是
just a deep, primal love
深沉原始的爱意
that is completely out of your control
那种难以抑制的爱意
That...
这...
That sounds more painful than enjoyable
这听起来是痛苦多过快乐
Yeah. Yeah, it's terrifying
是 是的 那不容易
But it's freeing
但超越自身 爱一个人
to love something so much more than yourself
是母性的释放
I think motherhood is too often thought of
大多数认为
as this soft thing
母性柔弱
No one mentions the lengths you'll go to
但没人提到为了孩子
the darkness you are capable of
你愿忍♥受痛苦
to keep your child safe
走进黑暗深处
Your husband...
你丈夫...
Is right here
在这
Ah, Mr. Galindo
啊 盖林多先生
Your wife and child have been graciously
你的妻儿一直很友善的...
keeping me company
陪着我
It was lovely...
与您相谈
chatting with you, Mrs. Galindo
"深有感触" 盖林多夫人
Emily. Please call me Emily
艾米丽 叫我艾米丽就好
Beautiful family
和蔼的一家
Thank you. And you are...?
多谢 您是...?
Patricia Devlin, Deputy Assistant Inspector General
帕德里莎·德芙琳 圣地亚哥...
Investigations Division, O. I. G., San Diego Field Office
办事处调查局副助理监察长
Hmm
喔喔
- That's quite the title. - Mm
- 这头衔够令人深刻 - 嗯
May I ask you what brings you to my house?
请问位临寒舍 有何贵干?
Uh...
额...
Do you happen to know...
你是否知道...
the DOJ's monthly spend on this property?
司法部在这财产方面的花费吗?
$36,476
36♥4♥76美元
and... 26 cents
外加...26美分
That number and a few others have brought me here
正因这账单还有其他事儿我才来的
If you have a warrant, I'd love to see it
我很乐意看到您的搜查令
If not, maybe this is a conversation
如没有 这次交谈
more suited for my attorneys...
或许更适合与我的律师进行
Oh, please
噢 拜托
Let's sit
先坐
Don't worry
不用多虑
Your sins are out of my jurisdiction
您的罪孽不在我管辖内
I don't know how much you know about the...
我不清楚您是否了解...
Inspector General's office, but we only investigate...
监察长办公室 我们只调查...
Your own
你们内部
Well, not my own
这嘛 不完全是我的部门
I don't care what badge or nameplate you have
我不在乎你是什么身份
If you're a bad actor
就算表里不一
not one of mine
也不干我事
Don't get me wrong, Mr. Galindo
不必费解 盖林多先生
I know you're a bad man
我知道你不是善茬
And unlike the cynics...
但不像那些愤世嫉俗者...
I think bad men will always fall
我认为恶人从没有好下场
And you will fall
你也不会有好下场
The best you have to hope for
你所能期望的就是
is several hundred years in prison
蹲个百年大牢
But...
但是...
I believe there's someone much worse
我也认为存在更坏的人
And if you help us, if you help...
如果你能帮我们 帮我们...
enlighten us into the special relationship
去深入这层
the two of you have...
关系网...
then I am here to offer you
或许我能提供份协议
the possibility of getting out in time...
让你有机会
for your son's wedding
去见证你孩子的婚礼
Is that your sales pitch?
这是你们惯用的话术吗?
I mean...
我是说...
To offer a free man a cage?
先给无辜的人画个饼?
You actually think you're free?
你真觉得你无辜吗?
It'll take just one little rock
压死你这骆驼
and your little glass house will come crashing down
只需一根稻草
A trigger is being squeezed, Mr. Galindo
一触即发 盖林多先生
I am here...
我来是...
to give you a chance to choose...
给你选择的机会
which side of the barrel you want to be on
也就是 你想枪口对准谁
Metaphorically speaking, of course
当然这是打个比方
I abhor violence
我憎恨暴♥力♥
Not only the cowards like yourself who engage in it
不仅是你这种会参与其中的怂货
But even more so
更憎恨
those who enable it...
那种助纣为虐
and profit from it
刮民脂民膏的东西
I see you've been careful
阁下说话挺隐晦
to not mention Lincoln Potter by name
不提林肯波特半字
Well, it appears you knew exactly
看来 你很清楚
who I was speaking about
我说的是谁
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表