剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
No need
不送
It's obvious...
很明显...
that you are losing your family, sir
你和家人的关系有些疏远 先生
If anything...
同样...
I'm giving you the opportunity to fight to keep it
我这也是给你有机会去保住家庭
Uh, I got him, I got him
哎 我来 我来
- They here? - Yeah
- 他们到了? - 是
Just, uh, brought 'em in through the south side
刚刚 我让他们...
of the building
走的南门
Hey
嗨
Limit contact
克制
Let's make sure this goes smooth, all right?
确保顺利 好吗?
Hey, what's up, man?
嗨 别来无恙 老兄
Well...
矮油...
Aren't you a tall glass of water?
细狗还挺长?
I'm sorry
抱歉
I'm being rude
原谅我小嘴摸了蜜
Hi, I'm Isaac
嗨 我是艾萨克
I know who the fuck you are
我知道你他♥娘♥的♥是谁
Huh
嗯
And I know who you are, Ezekiel
我也知道你是谁 以西结
But I was not expecting this confidence
但没想到你这么自信放光芒
What is this pep in your step, hmm?
是什么在支撑着你...
You were on the brink of defeat
险象环生?
What is up your sleeve?
是有什么花花肠?
What are you up to?
是打着什么算盘?
Besides aligning yourselves now with those fucking pigs
除了跟那群白皮猪结盟之外
Iron War
钢铁战争
A house cat aligning himself with coyotes
阿猫阿狗把家还
See what I did there? I called you a pussy
听见没? 我在说你喵逼
All right. All right
行了 行了
Thank you, everybody, for making the trip to neutral ground
感谢各位能来到中立场
Everybody's been patted down for weapons
所有人都已被检查过 无人携带枪♥械♥
So now let's try and reach a...
所以让咱试着...
- What is it, man? - Is that everyone?
- 怎么了 老兄? - 就这些人?
We're prepared to accept your full surrender
我们已经准备接受你们全面投降
We will continue to wear the California patch
玛雅帮独享加州底标
and the Sons will shut down
混乱之子必须立即...
their San Bernardino chapter immediately...
遣散圣贝纳迪诺堂口...
Where's Coco?
错哥 呢?
Coco
错错
Hey, where's our friend?
嗨 我们小伙伴去哪了?
Wasn't your fucking friend
是你♥妈♥的♥朋友
Is. Was. I...
现在 以前 和我...
Wasn't?
不是嘛?
You fucking shot him down in Oakland, motherfucker
你♥他♥妈♥在奥克兰杀了他 狗东西
No...
啥...
We did?
我们干的?
Coco?
错哥?
Um...
昂...
I didn't know
我不知情啊
All that effort for nothing
所有都化为虚无
Don't let the guilt weigh you down
不要让罪孽压垮你
Our lamb was already on his path
我们可悲朋友已赴往新的征程
We're prepared to accept your full surrender
我们已经准备接受你们全面投降
- We will continue to wear the California patch... - Mm-mm
玛雅帮独享加州底标
And the Sons will shut down
混乱之子必须立即
the San Bernardino chapter immediately
遣散圣贝纳迪诺堂口
I was hoping to...
我本期待...
I was looking forward to the reunion
我本期待这次相会
And now...
可现在...
this just feels futile...
感觉有些徒劳
and pointless
且无意义
- We are prepared to acc... - Stop fucking talking!
- 我们已经准备接受... - 闭上你♥他♥妈♥的臭嘴
Do you realize how boring you fucking sound?
你意识不到你的烂嘴多叽歪?
Coco gave this to me
这是错哥"赐"于我的
And now I'll never be able to return the favor
现在我再也"回报"不了他了
We are prepared to accept your full surrender
我们已经准备接受你们全面投降
We will continue to wear the California patch
玛雅帮独享加州底标
And the Sons will shut down
混乱之子必须立即...
the San Bernardino chapter immediately
遣散圣贝纳迪诺堂口
What am I crashing towards?
我是在面对谁?
Is it you?
你吗?
Man, fuck this fucking psycho
送鬼屌♥嗦屌♥
Stand down!
住手
Hey. Hey! Stand down!
喂 喂 住手
No violence. You both agreed to that
无暴♥力♥ 你们都同意过的
Well, I renege on my agreement
那怪我咯
Maybe it's the grief talking, but...
虽然小话有点嚣张 但...
I'm not leaving this room until someone dies
不死人 我就不走
Come on
来吧
Let's have some fun
嗨皮一下
Let's beat a big fucking drum
让我们他妈的为错哥
and dance in the streets for Coco
起鼓祭舞
Our brother is free
我们的兄弟解脱了
Who wants to go?
谁来?
- I got this. - No, no
- 我来 - 别 别
- Right now. - I got this
- 赶紧的 - 我来
For Manny. What's up?
为了曼尼 咋地?
What's up?
咋地?
Did you think I was...
你是认为我...
Fucking pussy
怂逼
Look at you guys
瞧瞧你的人
Bunch of brutes
一群臭嗨
No
不行
Let's fuck shit up
直接他妈游戏升级
Let's each appoint a delegate from our fodder
各派一人
The best of mine against the best of yours
最强对最强
Eenie, meenie, minie...
小公鸡 点到谁就是谁
Oh, man, I'd really love to subvert expectations, but...
别怪我 天意不可违
Moe
莫
That's it! Everybody out. Everybody out! Now!
够了 出去 都出去 马上
Each of you agreed to no violence
你们都同意不使用暴♥力♥的
One second, Lucky
别急嘛 如意哥
When I said I'd bleed for you, I meant it
我说过愿为弟兄两肋插刀 绝对真心
EZ...
What the fuck are you doing?
以西 你♥他♥妈♥在想什么?
EZ
以西
Fuck
操了
Get his ass!
揍他烂屁♥眼♥
Get the fuck up!
快起来
- Let's go. - Come on, EZ
- 撑住 - 加油 以西
Yeah. Get him. Get him!
对 怼他 怼他
EZ, man, get up. Man, get up!
以西 起来 快起来
EZ, get up!
以西 起来
- Fuck this motherfucker! - Get up. Fuck
- 捶死龟孙 - 起来 操
Oh...
- Get up, bro. - Let's go!
- 起来 老兄 - 撑住
- Get up, EZ. - Get up, EZ
- 起来 以西 - 起来 以西
- Come on. - Get up
- 撑住 - 起来
Get up!
起来
- EZ, let's go. - EZ, get up
- 以西 撑住 - 以西 起来
Let's go, EZ
撑住 以西
Get up, EZ!
起来 以西
- Come on, EZ. - Come on
- 撑住 以西 - 撑住
Don't give up. Come on!
别放弃 撑住
- Let's go. - Let's go
- 加油 - 加油
- Get up! - Let's go!
- 起来 - 撑住
Come on, get up
撑住 起来
- Get up. - Come on, EZ
- 起来 - 撑住 以西
EZ, let's go!
以西 稳住
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表