剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第7集 我吞食星辰以面对死亡恐惧
You should eat something
你该吃点东西
The motherfucker that did this
干出这事的狗东西
he can't get you here
他找不着这里
What is this place?
那这里是什么地方?
Someplace you'll be seen and heard
能够聆听接纳你的地方
Where you can let go of
在这里...
that sick feeling in your gut
你能够摆脱担忧
Where you can unfold from that tight ball
在这里...
that you curl yourself into
你能够敞开身心
Hey, look at me
哎 看着我
Hey
嗨
You're safe
这里很安全
No one's ever gonna put their fucking hands on you again
不会再他妈有人把魔掌伸向你
We got three hard rules here
我们这里有三条硬规
and none of them are up for negotiation
谁都不能去质疑
Yeah, okay
好的 行
First, everyone chips in
第一 不养闲人...
You earn your keep, same as them, same as me
自食其力 她们也一样 我也一样
Second, no visitors
第二 不约闲人...
It's not just about your safety
这不仅是自身安全的问题
but for all the women and children here
也是为了这里妇女 孩子的安危
And this last one...
最后一条...
burn it into your skull
请铭记于心
Bury it deep inside your heart
刻在骨子里
We speak truth here
我们不说虚话
We are all that we got
我们彼此依靠
so we keep that trust
所以我们这份真诚不许被玷污
You keep that trust
你若奉真心
You do that
心底儿拼
the Broken Saints has got your back
破碎圣徒献殷勤
You break that...
你若耍鬼迷
and Broken Saints will break you
破碎圣徒不留情
You good with that?
好吗? 亲?
Mm-hmm
嗯嗯
You can't beat your enemy without bloodshed
战争之路免不了流血牺牲
The only route to peace
通往和平唯一道路
is complete annihilation
就是彻底毁灭敌人
Luisa!
露易莎
My God, bro. Dude
天呐 小老弟
Come on, little man, give me a break!
拜托 小祖宗 饶了我吧
What the fuck?
咋回事?
Oh, my...
我勒个...
Oh, my God. Oh, shit
哦 天啊 我去
Dude, come here. Oh, my God
小朋友 来抱抱 天呐
Oh, I'm so sorry. Come here, guy
呃 对不起 抱抱 小朋友
Come here, little dude. You're okay
抱抱 小朋友 不要害怕
Luisa
露易莎
Luisa!
露易莎
It's okay
没事的
What the... Mm!
咋回事...!
You're okay. Oh...
没事的
Come on, you got, you got throw-up all over you, bud
吐...吐的到处都是
My God, let's get you cleaned up
天呐 咱们去清理下
Let's get all this cleaned up, come on
全都清理下
Come on
没事的
Oh, fuck
额 操
- It's my fault, huh? - Maggie
- 都是我的错 哼? - 玛姬
uh, hey, this doesn't mean shit, all right?
呃 不是你想的那样 好嘛?
I don't know you. I don't want to know you
我不想知道 也不想去知道
But you can do better
你本可以做到更好
Hey, Maggie, Maggie, I'm fucking sorry
哎 玛姬 玛姬 我真♥他♥妈♥该死
No!
闭嘴!
You showed me who you were when we first met
当初相见 我就该清楚你的德性
I did this to myself
是我活该
Otherwise...
不然...
Otherwise, I don't know if I'll recover
不然 我都不知自己何时才能清醒
Hell, we did it
嘿 干的不错
Huh? Yeah
哼? 是啊
We fucked it up
我们完犊子咯
Look, Ma...
就是 玛...
Fuck!
操
没想到你决定的这么突然
她来干什么?
我们今天行动
我们还没准备
我们没有余地
阿德丽塔来临
(墨西哥传奇女英雄同名)
15 kilos, pressed
十五公斤 全部是块装
Fifteen?
十五公斤?
You boys been running a surplus last couple of runs
你们每次送来的货都充足有余
Happy graduation
合作愉快
I got someone who wants to meet you
我这有人想见你
Stop. Stop. Stop!
停下 停下 住手
Which one of you is Ezekiel?
你们谁是以西结?
Come on
起来
Hear you been doing all right
听说你搞的不错
I'd say we're better than all right
应该比不错还不错
doubling what was promised
是当时承诺的两倍多
Okay, then
那行
The prisons are yours
监狱归你们了
From Niland up to the Oregon border
尼兰到俄勒冈之间
All California corrections
所有的加州监狱
Iron War, Storm 88 now listen to you
钢铁战争 风暴88 都归你们使唤
- And what's your stake? - Half
- 你要什么条件? - 一半
- Of what? - Everything
- 什么一半? - 所有的东西
There's no way we'd give you half. A quarter
我们给不了一半 只能四分之一
A third, and that's gonna kill us
最多三分之一 再多就玩完了
You think this is a negotiation. That's cute
你以为这是在讨价还价 挺天真
We put in manpower hours
我们投入了大量时间人力
We cover security and transport
还要负责运输安全
We owe people in our supply chain
供应链的人也是我们打点
Half destroys our already narrow margin
分一半会直接榨干我们本就微薄的利润
The thing about free will, Ezekiel
不强求 以西结
anytime you want, you can tap out
只要你想 随时都可以退出
And still have you break my arm?
你要断了我的胳膊吗?
Oh, that? That was business
哦 那个? 那只是生意的事
He disappointed me
他让我失望了
Do not disappoint me
千万别让我失望
He knows how bad we want the prisons back
他清楚我们急于拿回监狱主导权
He's using that shit against us
他在抓我们的小尾巴
No way we can do half
一半肯定不行
Wouldn't be worth the work or the risk
不值得我们冒的风险
EZ?
以西?
I know
我明白
Studies have shown that early intervention
研究表明 及时预防
and access to resources can truly make a difference
通过社会资源可以带来帮助
That's all I want
我没有其他目的
I just want...
我只是想...
to help
帮助到他人
To prevent someone else from taking their own life
避免再有他人自杀
because what happened to Marlon
因为马龙的悲剧...
was so tragic
令人痛心
I would like to submit a proposal to the city council
我会向市议提交一份提案
to create a suicide prevention fund in Marlon's name
以马龙名义设立预防自杀基金
Remarkable
多伟岸哦
It would be an honor, Mrs. Buksar, really
这将是我的荣幸 巴克萨女士 真心的
As a parent to a young boy, I am deeply invested in...
作为有小孩的母亲 我能深深的感受到...
Did you know that a child's DNA
你知道孩子的DNA
will cross the placenta
会穿过胎盘
and enter the maternal bloodstream?
进入母体血液吗?
See, my baby boy died
看 我的宝贝孩子死在了...
in this room
这个房♥间里
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表