剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Daddy!
爹
Hey. Oh, my God
嘿 天呐
Oh!
You're so heavy. Uh-oh
又壮了
Oh. Stuck in the spin cycle!
哦 陷入魔力圈圈里了
Maria said you didn't leave the house today
玛利亚说你今天没有出去
It's not healthy...
这不利于身心...
living like a prisoner
像个牢犯
Don't be dramatic
不必太闷
You can leave any time you want
你随时都可以出去
But you will never be alone with my son again
但你再也不能与我儿子独处了
Just wait
请多点耐心
Right? This isn't so bad
好吗? 这也不是很糟
Being together
我们家人
A family
能重新相聚
What does familia mean to you?
家庭对你意味着什么?
Is it the squiggly line of your DNA?
是你基因中的曲线?
Vainly fucking to recreate yourself
妄想重塑自我
in this sullen, gassy form?
这幅抑郁寡欢的模样?
Or a finger poked with a jackknife
或者是戳破手指
blood smeared, oath taken, "brothers."
以血为誓 结拜为兄
My brother won't see me
我哥不愿见我
'Cause I think he's ashamed... of me
我猜他以我为耻
All I ever wanted was to be him
他始终是我想成为的榜样
Even now
现在也是
as he lies all shriveled
虽然他现在只能靠着擦身浴
and sponge-bathed in hospice
干瘪的躺着医院里
I still...
我还是...
I still envy him
那么的仰慕他
Because he knows something no one in this room does
因为只有他能触及在座都无法感知的境界
The ending
便是临终
But he was almost surprised, remember, Ter?
但他差点走的不安稳 还记得吗 特里?
When you let the Mayans nearly get my brother
当你差点让玛雅帮
sitting all alone in a hospital bed?
杀死我只身躺在病床上的哥哥时?
What did you see in that elevator?
你当时在电梯里看到了什么?
Hmm?
哼?
When those bullets tore through you?
当那些子弹穿过你胸膛时?
God?
佛祖?
A vast yawning blackness?
十八层地狱?
Or just...
还是说...
But...
可...
I believe everything's a blessing if you make it
我相信 任何努力都会受到恩赐
So I realized it was time for the prodigal son
于是我意识到 迷失的浪子
lost but now found, to return home
该迷途知返
Faithful servant to the blood brothers of his club
成为帮派血脉兄弟的忠仆
Isn't life funny?
生活是不是很有趣?
If your brothers hadn't tried to murder mine that day
要不是你的兄弟试图杀死我的人
we wouldn't be here right now
我们就不会相聚在此
having this fascinating discussion
有这场深入人心的探讨
Fuck you
操♥你♥妈♥
I'm making you a god, with the power to smite
我是在助你成佛 教化三界
and that's your only contribution
而你半天就...
to the conversation?
蹦出个这么句话?
Fuck me? Fuck you! I'll decide!
日我? 我♥操♥你! 我来抉择...
- Stop! Please stop! - No!
- 不要 拜托不要 - 住手
- There he is! - No, no, no
- 这不就行了 - 不要
- Shut the fuck up. There he is. - Please. Please!
- 闭嘴 这不就行了 - 拜托 拜托
Thank you for joining the program already in progress
谢谢您让此事有了进展
Now we're all dying to know...
现在我们等不及的想知道
which family do you choose?
送谁归西?
Capital F or quotation marked?
是兄是妻?
It's fine, sweetheart
没事的 亲爱的
Take me
杀了我
You let them go. You just fucking kill me
你放他们走 他妈的杀了我就好
That's not how the game's played
孟婆汤不是这么喝的
And no one likes a cheater
赶着过奈何桥也不行
Now, I get it
现在我懂了
It's a hard choice because...
这抉择很不容易 因为...
Hoosier?
何瑟?
- Hoosier! - Yeah-yeah, man?
- 何瑟! - 在 在 老大
What's it gonna be like tomorrow?
明天怎么个样?
I don't know
我不明白
You're a fucking idiot, man
你真是个蠢货 铁子
- 78. - Cloudy?
- 78华氏度 - 阴天?
No, it's clear
不是 是晴天
Zero precipitation
没有雨
Zero precipitation
没有雨
I get it
我懂了
Whoever you choose won't feel the sun on their face tomorrow
不论你的选择是谁 都感受不到明日阳光
Did you feel the sun on your face today?
你今天沐浴过阳光了没?
Don't do it, man
别啊 老兄
- You know Emily's pregnant. - Jesus. Fuck
- 你知道艾米丽有孕在身 - 我天 操
- Don't do it. Please. - Get back here
- 别这样 拜托 - 别乱动
- Hey? Fuck. - Please. Hey. Please. I'm fucking begging
- 听到没? 妈的 - 拜托 哎 拜托 求求你了
- Don't do it. - I'm gonna take that as a no
- 别这样 - 我就当你没做决定
No, no, no, no
不要...
Did you feel the sun on your face today?
你今天感受过阳光没?
Yeah
对
Oh, my. Precious
天呐 小祖宗
Hey
哎
It wouldn't be right for me
我不该...
to try to sway your choice, but you know
左右你的选择 但是嘛
Hey, hey, hey
哎 哎 哎
Stop being a bitch and just fucking choose
别他妈墨迹赶紧选
Listen, I'll make this easier
听好了 我给你减点压
I just need you to lift a finger and point. Huh?
用手指谁就行了 好吧?
They'll close their eyes so they'll never know
他们都会闭上眼睛 不会知道的
No!
不
I hope you have baking soda
但愿你有备碳酸氢钠
I wish he would at least eat
我真希望他能
half as much as he throws
吃的比扔的多
Oh, I was hoping I'd get home before he fell asleep
呃 我本期待着能在他入睡前到家呢
Hmm. I spend all day thinking about him
我一整天都在想他
missing him
念他
And you
当然也想你啦
I thought you weren't smoking
我还以为你不抽烟了
I ain't
是不抽啊
Everyone else in the club
是帮里其他人
They're all tense
都愁眉苦脸的
I don't care if you smoke, Angel
我不在乎你抽不抽烟 安吉
I didn't stop for you
我戒烟不是因为你
I stopped so I can be around a long time for him
我戒烟是为了能多陪在他身边
How was your day?
今天如何?
Quiet
平静
Boring
乏味
You guys get out of the house?
你们今天出过门了嘛?
We went for a stroller walk
推着婴儿车散了会心
He got scared by a dog
他被狗吓到了
Mm. As he should
嗯 这也正常
Dogs are sketchy
狗挺冲的
I thought you loved dogs
我还以为你喜欢狗呢?
I had a change of heart
思想有点小动摇 (上集被狗咬)
How was yourday?
那你今天呢?
You know, quiet
也是 平静
Boring
乏味
Hmm
Here. Some excitement for you
接着 给你找点乐子
Uh...
额...
Inland Empire
内陆帝国
They're out
无了
She's beautiful
车很靓
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表