剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第5集 我唯求一死
♪ 插曲: Funny Thing She Said - Ryley Walker ♪
You okay?! You okay?!
还好吗? 还好吗?
Yeah, baby
嘿 儿子娃娃
Fuck yeah
猛的很
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不...
Call an ambulance!
叫救护车
Call a fucking ambulance!
他妈快叫救护车!
Put your hands up!
举起手来!
Fucking hands up!
妈的不要动!
I didn't realize Charming's puppet strings were this long
查敏二腿子可真不少
(混乱之子首位黑人成员来自这个帮&此人还出演过同世界观剧 盾牌)
We ain't nobody's puppet club
我们不是谁的二腿子
Just here out of respect
只是出于些些尊重
to have a conversation
来谈谈
Heard the Mayans were getting out of the distro business
听说玛雅帮不干老本行了
Running a new game
搞新路子了
All right. You right, you right
行嘞 行嘞 莫慌儿
that's... that ain't why I'm here
我来不是为了这事
Well, let's get to the part where you say why you are here
行吧 在下洗耳恭听
Okay
好的
This war that you in
你所参的战
It's killing the culture, man
是对我们文化的扼杀
If you're not a puppet, why you here on their business?
如果不是二腿子 你们又何必掺和?
Grim Bastards are my only business
"黑面煞星"才是我本家
Dead Sons, dead Mayans...
无论是血淋"混乱之子"还是"玛雅帮"...
Don't make me no difference
都不关我什么事
But now
但如今
you're bringing heat on the rest of us
你们这把火烧到了我们
I mean, leaving bodies on the freeway
比如 抛尸公路
Shooting up each other in the hospital. I mean...
医院开火
I mean, y'all motherfuckers
我是说 你们这群混♥蛋♥
can't stay off the 6:00 news
每天准时出现在早间新闻
Y-You just begging for a RICO case
是巴不得反犯罪组织找上门嘛
No one's knocked on my door
没谁找上门过
You don't get it, son
太单纯 年轻人
The Feds don't come to you
条子要是上门
unless they know they got you
铁证让你丢魂
They are building a case
他们既然立案
And they do not lose
就无缝给你钻
I do not lose... son
我可不是瘪三...龟孙
Now, this war didn't end too well
玛雅帮上次干仗
for the Mayans the last time
结局可并不乐观
Well, it's a different club, isn't it?
今非昔比 不是嘛?
Dead weight's gone. And we do not bend
旧日的颓势一扫而空 如今的我们不会屈服
We do not surrender
也不会缴械
Mm
嗯
You know, the Mayans and the Bastards have a, um...
就是 玛雅帮和黑面煞星
deep, deep history
渊源颇深
Our clubs have history. You and I don't
帮派祖上的事 可跟我俩没关系
So tell me what the fuck you want
就说你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛吧
All right
行
We will facilitate...
我们想以中立身份...
peace talks on neutral ground
在中立地点 推动和谈
Delegates from the Mayans
玛雅帮派出代表
delegates from the Sons
混乱之子派出代表
No bullshit. No bloodshed
不搞事 不流血
If I trust you, which I don't...
就算我相信你...
I'd still have to trust that motherfucker Isaac
我也绝不会相信...
which I definitely do not
艾萨克那狗玩意
When I heard about this, um, that bullshit
我听闻过艾萨克
that that dude, um, Isaac has done
做过的那些骇事
I get it, man. I get it
我理解 老兄 我理解
But what if this could all end?
如果能有助于整个事件拉下帷幕呢?
And I'm not talking about no flowers and romance shit
我不是在说什么绿野仙踪童话故事
I'm talking about saving the lives of...
而是保住...
folks in this barroom right now
吧台前大伙的安危
And...
更能...
less heat from the Feds for us
避免联邦调查局对我们过多的关注
♪ 插曲: Howl - Beware of Darkness ♪
Yo. We need to talk
喂 咱们得谈谈
Fuck is all this about?
在搞什么鬼?
Look, whatever you and your brother EZ think you're doing
听好 不管你和你弟弟以西在谋划什么
it needs to stop now
现在就得收手
Am I supposed to know what the fuck you're talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么玩意?
I was just in Santa Madre
我碰巧在 圣塔马雷
Do you have any idea the damage heat can do
你是否知道遭到热损伤的尸体
to a body in just 24 hours?
在二十四小时后会怎样?
Can't get the stench off my skin
散不掉的臭味
It's depressing
让人窒息
what maggots can do to somebody's husband
是谁的丈夫在被尸蛆蚕食
Someone's brother
又是谁的兄弟
Someone's son
又是谁的孩子
A little boy saw you, Angel
有小男孩看见你了 安吉
You're careless
你大意了
You're always so careless
还是一如既往的大意
Fuck do you know? You don't know me
啥子嘛 你知道个锤子
You're right, I don't
没错 我是知道锤子
But I've watched you
但我一直观察你
Looped over and over on security footage
反复看着监控录像里的画面
Or did you not think there'd be any fucking cameras
还是你♥他♥妈♥的觉得仓库这种地方
at the warehouse?
没有摄像头?
So why'd you set the fire?
所以为什么要放火?
Why'd you burn down your brother's dream?
为何要焚掉你弟弟梦寐以求的东西?
I'm not looking to get you killed
我不是来害你的
If I did, you'd already be dead
如果我想 你早就死了
You get Ezekiel to stop whatever the fuck he thinks
不管以西在搞芬太尼的什么名堂
he's doing with the fentanyl
你必须让他停手
And I'll convince Soledad to come back around
我会说服索莱达回到谈判桌上
EZ doesn't listen to me
以西听不进我的话
Well, there must be someone he will listen to
行吧 那总有谁能让他听进去
So you do your part, Angel
所以你必须专注此事 安吉
Convince him
说服他
Maybe...
或许...
maybe all the secrets can stay safe
或许这样秘密才能不浮出水面
My God, Berdoo at midnight?
亲娘哎 午夜圣贝纳迪诺?
That ain't no fucking scenic drive, let me tell you
那他妈可不是人去的 我跟你讲...
You got fucking meth heads right there on the corner
街角瘾君子在徘徊
giving out hand jobs like it's Black fucking Friday
撸管多的停不下来
Anyway
总之
anyway, we finally roll up on these motherfuckers
终于发现了这群臭嗨
I shit you not, at a motherfucking
不吹牛逼 妈的那家...
Bunny Scoops Ice Cream, bro
沸羊羊冰淇淋店旁
Fucking sprinkle cones, the whole deal
什么美羊羊舔筒 大保健应有尽有
Cutest shit you ever seen, right?
还挺卡哇伊的 是吧?
Now, most motherfuckers in their right mind would be like
正常来说 大多数内心会这样想
"You know what?
"你啷个晓得吧
I'm-a let this poor fuck finish his cookies and cream."
俺会让这群龟孙舔完美羊羊甜筒"
Right? Nah. This motherfucker
是吧? 可这机灵鬼
he lines 'em up, bro, and, boom, blasts this fool, dude
非等他们排好队 Biu 送憨憨上西天
Spills 31 flavors all over the concrete, man
整个绿绿草原的冰淇淋都撒地上嘞
Fucking beautiful
额滴个亲娘呐
But the whole ride home?
然后回去路上?
All I can think, "I got to get back down there
我满脑子只想着"找点时间 找点空闲 回到那里
Go get that fucking hand job."
撸裤裆管管"
Yo, I want to bring something to the table
哟 我想对大伙说些事
I joined this club for the brotherhood
因为兄弟情义我加入了帮派
Honestly, I love everyone at this table
实话说 我爱在座的各位
And the brothers we've lost or are locked up
还有那些曾经并肩作战...
who used to sit here with us
逝去被囚禁的兄弟
But I ain't no drug dealer
但我不是毒贩
Fucking fentanyl?
芬太尼这鬼东西?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表