剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第6集 童年的泪水模糊了我如今的眼
Hey, little dude
嗨 小朋友
It's okay
乖
It's okay
乖
Shh
嘘...
It's just us dudes today, okay?
今天就我们爷俩 好吗?
Me and you. Let's go
就咱俩 一起晃悠
Look what's ready
是啥好了呢
Look what's read... Now come on
是啥好... 烫
You got me
被你击中了
Now I got you
现在轮到我了
Oh, I got you
啊 抓住你啦
Shh
嘘...
Put your head up
抬抬头
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Get in the truck. Let's go
走 上车
Where we going?
我们去哪?
For a drive
兜风
Nah, man, I got plans with Adelita and Maverick today
不行啊 老弟 答应阿德丽塔今天要照顾小马的
You and me got something that needs to be handled now
咱俩现在有急事要处理
Come on, man, I got my family today, bro
不行啊 老弟 今天要照顾家人呐
This isabout family
这也是家人之事
Let's go
走
Leave your kutte
皮甲别穿
Who was that?
是谁啊?
It was my brother
是我老弟
Come here
来
I got to go
我得出去了
Where?
哪里?
I don't know
我也不清楚
You okay?
没事吧?
Yeah
没事
Hey
嗨
You sure you're okay?
确定没事?
Of course. It's just my brother
必须啊 只是和我老弟而已
Luisa
露易莎
Oh
喔
So, where's the coffee?
咖啡嘞?
Doughnut shop down the street
街头甜品店里
You think they have oat milk macchiatos?
那他们家有燕麦玛奇朵吗?
No, but...
没 但...
if you're lucky, there won't be rat shit in your cruller
运气好 就吃不到老鼠屎
I think you and I have different definitions
看来咱们对"运气好"
of the word "luck."
理解有偏差啊
I think that...
我想现在...
I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in the world right now
我是这世上最幸福的王八羔子
No, I agree
没错 我赞同
I think you are, too
我也是这么想的
Mrs. Galindo
盖林多夫人
Mrs. Galindo
盖林多夫人
What?
咋?
Are you feeling okay?
你不舒服吗?
Just close the door, Luis
关门就好 路易
Please, just close the fucking door
拜托 关上屌♥门就行
Mr. Galindo told me to make sure you get out of bed today
盖林多先生吩咐我 今天务必要带您起床活动
Mrs. Galindo
盖林多夫人
Mrs. Galindo
盖林多夫人
You need to lean forward into the recoil
你要身体前倾承受后座力
This is fucking stupid. What are we doing here?
这太下头了 我们来干嘛?
Sun's good for you
沐浴阳光身体好
You haven't been outside in days
你已经几天没出去了
Plus, I thought this might help
另外 我想这或许有助于你
It always relaxes me
我也经常这样放松
Killing people?
杀人?
No. I don't like that
不 我并不喜欢
I just see that you've been depressed
我注意到你最近有点沮丧
You don't know me. You don't know a fucking thing about me
你不懂我 你懂个毛儿
I've been with Mr. Galindo for a long time
我为盖林多先生工作了很久
Your family means a lot to me
你们家庭对我意义非凡
Keep your feet wider apart than your shoulders
双脚分开宽过肩
- Why? - Gives you balance, control
- 为毛? - 掌控平衡
Why does my family mean so much to you?
为毛我家庭对你意义非凡?
I think that's sad. I think that's pathetic
我觉得这很可悲 很悲哀
Dedicating your life to being a fucking errand boy
做一生马仔
I'm sorry. I didn't mean that
抱歉 我不是那意思
Always squeeze. Don't pull
保持匀速 不要过猛
- Can I? - Mm-hmm
- 我能吗? - 嗯嗯
Good, now...
好枪..
That was awesome
真爽啊
I know you were going to leave at the grocery store
我知道你在超♥市♥打算逃跑
Were you gonna let me?
那你会让我逃吗?
He won't let you
他不会罢休的
Ever
永远都不会
So why haven't you told him?
那么你为什么不告诉他?
Didn't happen
又没发生
It won't ever happen
也不会发生
It's got good bones
结构不错
It's good for a family
适合家庭住
I can pull up the carpeting there and
我可以把那边地毯掀了
refurbish the flooring
地板重新铺
I could touch up the walls with some paint
墙面我也可以重漆一下
I'm not sure sinking more cash into the property will help
我觉得往这房♥子上砸钱 划不来
Nobody's buying in Santo Padre
没人在圣托帕德罗买♥♥♥房♥♥的
I'd save your money and just
如果是我...
cross your fingers, if I were you
把钱省下来就好
I need you to watch Sally for me
我要你帮我照看下狗
She's strong
它劲儿大的很
Don't let her pull you on walks. I'll be back
别让它牵着你跑 我马上就回
Uh, I'm not really good with...
呃 我不太会啊...
Hi
嗨
You forgive me? Fuck you
你原谅我? 操♥你♥妈♥
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你谁?
Come here
到那边说
Fuck your forgiveness
去你♥妈♥的♥宽恕
and fuck you for thinking I need it
去你♥妈♥的♥自作多情
How fucking dare you come at me with that bullshit?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢来找我瞎比比?
I'm sorry
对不起
But I do forgive you
但我确实要原谅你
You need to forgive yourself
你需要原谅自己
- We were kids. - She was a kid...
- 我们那时不成熟 - 她才是不成熟的孩子
and we were supposed to keep her safe
我们唯一要做的就是...
That was our only job, and we failed
保护好她 而我们却没做到
I failed
是我没做到
and now she's gone
让她离开了人世
Yeah, you're right
是 没错
but you're not
但不完全是
And how fucking selfish are you to not embrace it?
你是多自私才不坦然面对?
You still have a life, and you're wasting it
光阴还在 而你却浪费在...
in a fucking trailer in a scrapyard?
垃圾场拖车里?
We owe her
我们对不起她
We owe her to find peace
生者若不能释然
to not waste what was stolen from her
亡灵又怎能安息
Sofía?
索菲亚?
Oh, my God
哦 我的天
Sofía
索菲亚
You gonna tell me where we're going?
你就不打算告诉我去哪?
No
不
Remember that time we went to the beach when we were little?
还记得我们小时候去海滩那次吗?
That ain't where we're going
我们又不去那
You still got that picture
你拖车里还留着...
of me, you, and Pop in your trailer?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表