剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Yo, EZ's gonna get us all hurt
以西这是拿我们的命开玩笑
Even you
包括你
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means you need to fucking get him to stop
意思就是你必须他妈的让他停手
You should go, Angel
你该走了 安吉
I'm sorry, that...
我很抱歉 呃...
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
I don't know what the fuck I'm even doing here
我都不知道我他妈来这干嘛
You know, I should've just fucking burnt
真的 我真该他妈一把火...
all that fucking shit down
烧了那堆鬼东西
I should've just fucking burned all this fucking shit down, too
我真就该把眼下的一切也都他妈烧了
- Oh, my fucking God. - What does that mean?
- 真♥他♥妈♥操了 - 你在说什么?
What does that mean? Angel!
你在说什么? 安吉?
Knock knock
嘿嘿
I'd like to say this is unexpected
没想到是你啊
Jesus, you have a shitty view
我去 你这视觉真差啊
You don't envy my...
你不羡慕一下我这...
mediocre watercolor of some...
随心随意随绘的
random marsh?
沼泽画吗?
Well, I have an actual window
好吧 我那真有个窗
so I get unobstructed views of the Pacific over Coronado
一眼望去都是天空海洋交汇的美景
Well, you're an asshole
行吧 老犊子
Lincoln Potter came to see you, I assume?
林肯波特找过你吧?
Not, uh, not Potter himself
算不上 呃 不是波特本人
And what did these...
那这些跟波特...
Potter-adjacent individuals have to say?
相关的人士怎么说?
Trust me, you don't want to know
相信我 你不会想知道的
Uh, I think the fact that I'm asking
呃 我既然问
is evidence that I indeed do want to know
就表示我想知道答案
Officially, they want to make sure
官方的说法是要确认
that our allocated funds aren't being spent...
拨款没被...
Unofficially
说人话
They told me...
他们告知我...
"put that bitch on a leash"
"栓好老婊"
And this came from...?
那么是...?
As high up as can be expected
高层的意思
- Ah. - Look, I know
- 喔哦 - 听着 我知道
this makes you want to sink your teeth...
这会让你咬牙切齿
Oh, hell yes, it does
噢 那可不嘛
This means something is here
不就说明有事咯
I see that motherfucker, and he knows it
他知道我发现了那个芭乐
He's scared, and...
他慌了...
I just don't want a mess
我不想闹不愉快
Let's be clear, Dan
咱说清楚 丹
Are you asking me not to do my job?
你是教我不要做事吗?
I wouldn't waste that breath
我不想多费口舌
But you're poking around a very powerful, very effective...
可你窥视的是强大势力
and thus very protected individual
无疑是螳臂当车
I'm not asking you to not do your job
我不是不让你做事
just to be careful that we keep ours
而是要多注意 不要牵扯我俩
I'm making my first move today
我今天就出招
Maybe it was a misunderstanding, but...
或许是有误会 但...
when we discussed embarking upon
我是让你们与爱德华多
a peace treaty with Eduardo
求和
it did not mean
并不是让你们
dragging a carving knife over his jugular
当着幼儿园女儿的面
in front of his kindergarten-aged daughter
用刀割他喉咙
Let me explain
听好了
Keeping order from devolving into chaos is complex
维护秩序不陷入混乱是项复杂工作
It's a... It's the Black Swan pas de deux
就如黑天鹅双人舞
not a drunken mosh pit
而不是酒后滥交狂欢
We had your meeting. We sat across from that disgusting man
我们赴了你的会 与那恶心老头共桌
And while our palms were still clammy from shaking his hand
握了他那油啦吧唧的粘手
he'd already killed one of my soldiers
而他转身就杀了我的人
and raided one of our establishments
突袭了我们一处作坊
Clearly as a fuck you to me, to Miguel and you
他妈很明显 这是在扇我们的耳光
Oh...
哦
you haven't told her
你没告诉她嘛
Awkward
啊哦
Well, uh...
行吧 呃...
In an ironic twist, Goliath
转折还挺讽刺 歌♥利亚 (传说巨人 讽刺侏儒)
um, excuse me...
额 不好意思...
it was David's stone and sling
是大卫的投石机 (大卫的父亲叫以西)
that hit your cookhouse
偷袭了你的作坊
What is this motherfucker talking about?
这老犊子在说什么?
The Mayans
玛雅帮
Look, we don't know for sure. I was just following up
我们并不确定 还在确认
Come on
别啊
What else were you doing with them today?
那你今天还去见他们干嘛?
Cartel tai chi?
毒枭面前耍太极?
I was making inquiries
我只是去试探一下
To see if it was possible they knew something
看看有什么不对劲的地方
You followed me?
你跟踪我?
I own you, Miguel
我掌控着你 米格尔
I own you, your mannequin family
我掌控着你 还有你那假惺惺的一家
your little glass house
你那玻璃小房♥子
I took it all away from you once with a phone call, remember?
我只用一通电♥话♥就夺走了你的一切 记得吗?
And then I built it all back up again with another one
我又用另一通电♥话♥将你重塑
Everything you have, everything...
你所拥有的一切 一切...
begins and ends with me, motherfucker
从始至终都逃脱不掉我的干系 龟孙儿
Do not forget that
不要忘记
People who forget that suffer
忘记会带来痛苦
Entire families suffer
整个家庭的痛苦
Do you know why his penis was so tiny?
你知道为什么他的鸡鸡很小?
Michelangelo's David
米开朗基罗的大卫 (雕像)
A tiny penis was seen as a sign of intellectual superiority
鸡鸡越小 头脑越好
They believed only, uh, savages were well-hung
鸡鸡越大 蛮子臭屌♥
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
这他妈有什么关系?
It's just sad
感慨一下
To think back then I would have been dismissed as a barbarian
要是以前 我会被当作蛮人的
Ah. There's some progress
啊 看来时代在进步
- Hi. - Hi
- 嗨 - 嗨
Oh, mama...
哦 妈妈
No, stop
矮油
- Look, I'm so big. - Oh, stop
- 看 又圆润了 - 瞧你说的
Girl, if I looked half as good as you when I was pregnant
姐们 我怀孕的时候有你这样一半好看
I would have been modeling Victoria's Secrets
我早就成维密超模了
Oh, please
哎呀 哪里
You're perfect. Stop it
你都好看的这么很了
- You look great. - Thank you
- 好看的很 - 谢谢
So good to see you
太高兴见到你了
Um, so... You know what? Excuse me
呃 就是...不好意思? 失陪一下
- I-I'll be right back. - You okay?
- 我马上回来 - 没事吧?
- Yeah, yeah, okay. - Okay
- 没事没事 - 好的
Oh, great, thank you for coming
哦 太好了 谢谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming
非常感谢你能前来
Hey
嗨
Someone's gonna call the cops
你再这么嗨皮下去
if you keep having so much fun
别人都要报♥警♥了
I'm having fun
我挺嗨皮啊
Honey, come on
亲 别这样
You're sitting here by yourself
你就这么独自坐着
Exactly
是啊
Did you know about this?
这事你知情吗?
Marcus, come on
马库斯 别
Please don't do this
拜托 别啊
Tessa. Santi. Let's go, huh?
泰莎 桑迪 该走了
Dad, no
老爹 不想走
I said let's go
我说了咱们走
Hey, primo, you leaving?
嗨 堂兄 这就走了?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表