剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, Bish
哎 老毕
Hey, man
哎 老兄
Can I ask you something?
能问你个事儿吗?
No, I'm cool
不了 我不抽
I'm actually...
我其实...
trying to quit
在戒烟
That's kind of what I want to talk to you about
我正想找你谈谈事儿
What, about quitting fucking smoking?
啥? 戒个他妈的烟儿?
Nah
不啊
You had a kid, right?
你有过孩子的 对吧? (死了)
You know I got a
你也知道我现在...
little boy of my own now?
有个小孩了吧?
I've been trying to keep it quiet
我游走在黑白之间
Not to dirty up both worlds
我努力让两个世界不相撞
But that's just it, I mean...
但问题就在此 我是说...
How the fuck do I do that? You...
我该他妈怎么做? 你...
How do I keep both worlds
我该如何避免...
from not bleeding into each other?
两个世界搅在一起?
If I could go back...
若是能重来...
I'd take him
我会带着他
And I'd hold him
拥着他
And I'd never let him go
永远护着他
Get the fuck out of here
远离这鬼地方
Be a fucking janitor somewhere if I had to
哪怕只能当个扫地的
Be whatever I had to be just to be a dad
尽我所能成为位好父亲
I'd let all you motherfuckers burn
我愿为了多陪伴他一秒
just for one more second with him
而亲手毁了你们
I'm here because...
我身在此 是因为...
I got nothing else
我无所牵挂
I'm here because I ain't got nothing fucking else
我身在此 只因我他妈的无所牵挂
That answer your fucking question?
你回答是你♥他♥妈♥想要的吗?
Changed your hair
你换了发型
Where have you been, Em?
你都去哪儿了? 小艾?
What happened?
到底怎么了?
It doesn't matter
已无关紧要
Are you... back with him?
你回到...他的身边了?
Are you safe?
安心吗?
Remember the last time we were here?
还记得最后一次我们在这吗?
I was so fucking scared
我吓慌了
You had to open up the letter for me
还得让你帮我拆开信封
You were the only one who didn't believe you'd get in
你是唯一不相信自己被录取的人
I was so fucking proud of you
我当时真的为你很骄傲
Everything was ahead of us
我们计划着每件事
And we had it all figured out
世界浮现在脑海里
Seems like yesterday
恍如昨日
Seems like a million years ago
恍如昨世
EZ?
以西?
This is the last time
这是我最后一次
I'll ever ask something of you
有求于你
What do you need?
什么事?
I need a car
我需要辆车
I need a car that won't stick out
我需要辆不显眼的车
One that can't be traced
一辆无法查询到的车
I need it parked at the Food4Cheap on Union
要停在联合街轻食店旁
right outside of the service exit
就在停车场南侧
on the south side of the parking lot
服务出口外
I always liked the theory that time isn't linear
我很喜欢"时间不是线性"这理论
Maybe...
或许...
everything we dreamt about that night...
那晚我们所憧憬的世界...
actually came true for us somewhere
已在平行时空里实现
I don't believe that
哪有或许
Yeah, me neither
是啊 同感
Nondescript car, Food4Cheap. It'll be there
无记名车 轻食店 放心好了
EZ
以西
Promise me you'll be okay
答应我你会好好的
You first
你先答应
I really do like the hair, Em
我真心喜欢你现在的发型 小艾
And he starts screaming
然后他就开始乱叫
"Only God can judge me"
"只有玉皇大帝才能审判我"
Yeah, but then, you jumped on him
对 可然后 你就直接扑向了他
you selfish motherfucker
老王八吃独食
I had my hammer ready
我锤子都拿好了
I was gonna say something badass and then
我还准备放几句狠话呢 然而...
- you fucked it up for me, man. - I got a short attention span
- 你当我面给他办了 老表 - 我控制不住自己啊
Tired of hearing him talk
他太能腻歪了
And they always find religion at the most opportune time
他们总是在悲情时刻 才求神拜佛
"I found God."
"大帝现身"
He might have found God but they never found him
他以为是见到玉皇大帝 谁知道是他妈黄泉大帝
You're fucked up
老滑头
She-She's always pissed off lately, man
她-她近来有些小情绪 老表
That asshole's brother came back the next week, remember?
一周后 那龟孙的兄弟来寻仇了 记得吧?
Shot me in my armpit
给我咯吱窝来了一枪
That shit still bites
到现在都还隐隐作痛
Yeah, but we got him back good, too
是啊 但他也没有好果子吃
Real good
完美
We did
合作
You know, shit was just more simple back then
就是 还是以前的日子简单
Ah, that's just 'cause it's in the rearview
只不过是有幸回忆
It was complicated as fuck real time
实则多不易
Still is
现在依旧如此
This is simple
这才叫简单
Men dream of having what you got, carnal
多少男人羡慕的生活 老表
And now you got a baby on the way?
对了 你现在又要有小孩了?
Probably gonna teach him to throw from your Rascal
怕是得花个两年半教他打篮球
Funny
嘿嘿
We're the same age, carnal. Come on
我俩同岁 老表 你也要个嘛
Yeah, but I ain't about to be neck-deep in diapers
是 可我不想整天泡在尿布里
Yeah, you got that right
是啊 没毛病
The war?
战况?
No
别提了
You're lucky
你很幸运
you don't got to worry about that
不用去操心
What you need to do... You need to worry
你所要...操心的
about what's going on in there
都在这里
Leave the dying to the rest of us
生死风云的事还是交给我们吧
You're not cheating on Nestor, are you?
你不会给小辫子带绿帽了吧?
Shut up. It is not a thing
就扯吧 哪有的事
It is such a thing
的确有事儿
You just need to grab that thing
你得用双手紧紧...
with both hands and just, like, fuckin'...
握住这事儿 嗦大牛子...
You guys are pervs
真鸡♥巴♥猥琐
Oh, hey, Nestor
哦 你好 小辫子
We were just talking about you
正聊着你呢
I miss something?
有啥事儿吗?
Just about a million fucking clues
他奶奶的猜也能猜到
You good?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm just gonna split early
没 我只是要早点走
get dinner with my sister
我姐约我吃饭
You have a sister?
你还有姐姐?
You close?
关系咋样?
We used to not be
以往一般
But... lately, it's been pretty cool
但...最近倒是关系不错
Prospect! What the fuck are you doing?
菜鸡儿 你搞毛呢?
Everyone is gonna want to see this
有东西大伙肯定想看
- What's going on? - We got something for you, Prez
- 怎么了? - 有东西给你看 老大
Come on. Show 'em
快 露一手
Tell 'em
跟他们讲
值十万...美刀
$100,000
十万美刀
Just for that?
就这么一包?
Yeah, and he says we can make another one of these
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表